Convert me

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

well according to the bible jeruselem is the corner stone of the earth. The exact center. But who said there werent people in asia? The astronomers that brought the newborn christ gifts were mongolian from asia or closeby like asia minorish
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Im not saying anybody said there werent people in asia. Im saying why would God, who is capable of reaching out to every corner of the cosmos, only choose to tell a select few in a tiny little spot in a tiny little world the "truth".
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

theres a few reasons. One they were slaves in egypt from a small tribe so God wanted to show his love for us by going to the lowliest of class to say anyone can come to him. even though the jews didnt expect that they thought he was gonna come as a king shining in a purple robe and giant septor to rule jeruselum forever as the messiah God with us. It showed the flaws of the jewish people in their faith. Also many of their ancestors abraham enoch every person from the earliest times found favor with God by believeing, obeying, willing to sacrifice their son etc. Even tho the times were shockingly deviant, there remained a couple faithful an God said if there is one it is worth it. He wanted those qualities in his family rather than the evil that was
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i find it funny you asking us to explain what god was thinking haha.. he did it this way possibly to say, "ima do it MY way.. you can accept or reject. but never the less.. if you comply with the flesh, than you die like the rest"
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

going on. Those things, sin, get in your genes and he didnt want that. So these were the most righteous at the time so he reseeded the earth with the genes of noah abraham moses. We all would have that common ansestor i believe prior to babel.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

there's 1200 prophets of god reported in the qur'an, who have been sent to each nation as warners.

only a select few of them have been mentioned in the qur'an, as it's only relevant to mention those that the people of arabia already had a fair idea about.

some say buddha was a prophet, a warner. confucius was also considered to be a prophet, a warner.

muhammad, being the final messenger ...

[turn] ...
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Thats what i dont like about buddism he told his followers not to worship him. And what happens they turn him into an idol smh.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

jeezy never asked to be worshipped.

but you guys turned him into a blue eyed blonde haired god.

you kneel to the cross, they pray to the statue.

i don't see the difference ...

[turn] ...
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

also cus they were the ones that prayed to the God of the Heavens rather than the sun, trees, moon, or horus and whatnot.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

your right kids idolize pop stars nowadays and its completly wrong. There was a show called war of the worldviews saying mtv is a 24/7 idol worship. I dont kno if id go that far. But ur right, its not right.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

By Jeezy, I think Nu meant Jesus.

And I do believe that Jesus says the way to heaven was through him. Am I wrong there?
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

buddhism makes more sense than christianity from what ive read.

Buddhism never once said a person will go to hell cuz they arent buddhist

i think that way of thinking is shit
    and one reason i think christianity is a bunch of gibberish.

believe what you want. It doesnt matter, the same shit happens to everyone when they die.
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i'm curious, where do muslims get their narrative of jesus from exactly?
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah to think jesus was white is dumb as fuck

soon as i heard where all that jazz took place i new he wasnt white
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

right no one can come to the father except through me. But we worship God in jesus name which gives us direct acess to God. Jesus u can look at as a mediator between man and god. A lawyer of sorts. Since he knows what our life is like, the temptations and everything. He pleads our case. And even in our worst times God sees us through jesus so he still sees perfection. Thats the point of habing jesus come and die on our behalf.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

hes not. Hes every race. Hes canadian, hes asian, hes black, hes white. Hes anything u want him to be.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^maybe, but there was no canada when he was born to his momdukes and pa.

he was born in the middle east. Bethlehem or someshit. Somewhere around there. Which definately makes him a non canadian citizen... but with our immigration laws being so lax, he was one within no time. ZING!

no but seriously

hes was not caucasion while he lived on earth.
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Funny.

I learned in church that Jesus and God are one in the same... fater, son, and holy spirit...

No?
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

what race jesus trully is isn't hard to justify but is it important? no! what's important, is that he died for us, and closed the gap between gentile and jew..basically abolishing racism.

that's what his message is.. no matter who what or where you come from our what you are.. your gods child. and you have the opportunity to join the family if you merely accept.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

does any one realize that jason knows what "omnipotent" god is, and when he asks this question what he is really trying to say is, he doesnt understand why god can be three in one and refered to each different as it personal entity and thought of as whole at the same time.

its the god concept, either you have faith and believe or you don't.. what's stopping you from your ability to have faith tho jason that is what you should really ask your self..

i doubt it is yourself or the world.. well... it is you and the world, but not how you thought it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.