Convert me

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Give it your best shot.
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

I get maybe 2 churches a month knocking on my door not to mention all the Mormon missionaries coming by because Stace was baptized as a baby. They all tell me that Jesus can change my life. I don't believe them.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats the point

you have to choose to accept

its all a choice

there no right answer

which proves it doesnt matter
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

Until someone sways me a different direction, Busta is my personal Jesus.
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

My savior is Canadian.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Thats something u kinda gotta search out yourself. One thing im sure we can agree on is what truth is. So start at the foundations and listen to your heart for the truth that comes out of what ur looking up. But you got to stop looking at the world as purely physical and outside the confines of our worldviews.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

reject christ and worship the rainbow serpent
    [youtube]pCuuRRrfOXo[/youtube]
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

How can you fully believe in a book that is so hypothetical?
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

that's like asking a comedian to tell a joke.

you can't put the fellas on the spot, jase ...

[turn] ...
    test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

I'm simply asking the "fellas" because I feel somewhat of a connection. I can be honest with you all. Some of you know me very well.

I'm not excluding you, Nu. Why should I return back to my Muslim/Arabic roots?
    test
  11. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Believe in Deism

Deism in the philosophy of religion is the standpoint that reason and observation of the natural world, without the need for organized religion, can determine that a supreme being created the universe. Further the term often implies that this supreme being does not intervene in human affairs or suspend the natural laws of the universe.

Critical elements of deist thought included:
    Rejection of all religions based on books that claim to contain the revealed word of God.
    Rejection of reports of miracles, prophecies and religious "mysteries".
    Constructive elements of deist thought included:
    God exists, created and governs the universe.
    God gave humans the ability to reason.
    God wants human beings to behave morally.

Most deists saw the religions of their day as corruptions of an original, pure religion that was simple and rational. They felt that this original pure religion had become corrupted by "priests" who had manipulated it for personal gain and for the class interests of the priesthood in general.

According to this world view, over time "priests" had succeeded in encrusting the original simple, rational religion with all kinds of superstitions and "mysteries" – irrational theological doctrines. Laymen were told by the priests that only the priests really knew what was necessary for salvation and that laymen must accept the "mysteries" on faith and on the priests' authority. This kept the laity baffled by the nonsensical "mysteries", confused, and dependent on the priests for information about the requirements for salvation. The priests consequently enjoyed a position of considerable power over the laity, which they strove to maintain and increase. Deists referred to this kind of manipulation of religious doctrine as "priestcraft", a highly derogatory term.

Deists saw their mission as the stripping away of "priestcraft" and "mysteries" from religion, thereby restoring religion to its original, true condition – simple and rational. In many cases, they considered true, original Christianity to be the same as this original natural religion.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

that describes me best

and i was raised and will raise my kids to believe that organized religion is the root of all evil.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

i cant see the vid but i heard that we got half of the rainbow on earth an half is in heaven.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you have arabic roots? news to me, man.

as for returning to submitting to the will of allah/god, i ask you the following.

you see around you, each animal has it's own pecking order. each species is higher than another species, if you have a look at the food chart. the best of species is the human being.

we only differ from the beasts by one thing, our intellect. but it's the same intellect that gives us so much arrogance within ourselves, that we forget - hey, maybe there's someone, some deity HIGHER than us?

what makes humans think that they will not be raised from death, in the after life. we came from a nutsack, for fucks sake. a nutsack, bruh. there's signs in nature. look at the fields of grass, depending on the season they're either dead or full of life. when they're dead, we can't picture them full of life until it happens. then why not us? why can't we be raised from the dead to be held accountable for everything we do?

if life has a meaning, then i'm pretty damn sure that death has a more profound one. there has to be something, some place, some abode we return to.

i don't know, i went on rambling.

but if you ask specifics i may be able to aid you a little more.

until then, do not deny the favours of the lord ...

[turn] ...
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

theres really nothing hypothetical about it. Okay i mean if u look at it purely from a worldly view than fine take away the angels unclean spirits some of revelations and God. All the history - true. still being found true everyday. many stories HAVE been nitpicked to hell even catastrophic events - but closer examinations - true. Even many things not thought possible in a natural sense have ways of being reasoned out step by step as - true. I believe the moral standard as being the hardest thing to deal with not the believability. Now like I said in the other thread u know truth when u hear it, u can reason that out for yourself. But there is a point where the truth adds up. At that point its purely ur decision to live for God or live for yourself. I see it as a greater good. Jesus said this life is like a whisper of air here today gone tommorrow. Now take that and weigh eternity out with it. Start seeing an
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

an easier decision anywhere here?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

by the way, for the record. and all that good shit.

i'm not in here trying to convert you into anything jason.

i can direct you towards some inspirational talks/lectures to do with faith, not necessarily islam.

but then again, i'm not trying to preach until i fully put myself into practicing it ...

[turn] ...
    test
  18. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

right.. theres really nothing hypothetical about it, besides every mention of god and all of the mythical stories with supernatural elements.

hell, you can say the same thing about greek mythology. that deals with real historical events and places as well.
    test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

My great grandfather was part of a powerful military class in Iran before all the bullshit caused him to flee the country. I'm quarter Persian.

As for knowing there is a higher power, I am almost certain of this. I just have a hard time deciding which rout to take. Each religion is full of loopholes and atrocities that steer me away.

I may just go Buddhist.
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

This, as well as all the reading between the lines and in depth of analysis of stone-age scriptures. As I asked before: What would an idiot do?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.