Constructive Criticism

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Surreal The A.D. Prophet, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

please all critique my stuff i love it i gain knowledge and i learn faster and improve so please let it all come out be as picky as a mofo...
    test
  2. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

After seeing the new sticky, I figured I'd look this up... well Surreal, if you're still around, I would love some critiques. The only other online board I've been to gave not only critical critiques, but ridiculous ones... the people were sooooo caught up int he craft, that they didn't care ANYTHING about the heart of a poem, which does nee to be taken into consideration... here it seems to be the opposite. No one cares about craft, an is mostly into saying everything is gravy, read my poem and say the same thing... well, not everyone, I can't say that truthfully... but a lot of people are. I'm only posting stuff on here that I am still in the very rough draft form of, so any critques you coul offer would be great.
    test
  3. Surreal The A.D. Prophet

Surreal The A.D. Prophet Wondrous Poetic

LMAO, wow, umm.... what sticky?

anyway

thought this post died,

i'll hit your suff up

wow..

LoL
    test
  4. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

A lot of people on here just come to enjoy the poetry and just read it and take it for what it is, well atleast that's what im here for, i try and find positive things about peoples pieces and I try and get something out of each piece. Im not really here to give critisism, To tell you the truth I really dont know how to give good critisism. Anyways I just take this place for what it is, just a fun place to post poetry. That' all it is to me a fun place, nothing serious even though some people take their work real serious and I respect that. Anyways I dont mind critisism at all, but im not really looking to improve my writing.
    test
  5. Surreal The A.D. Prophet

Surreal The A.D. Prophet Wondrous Poetic

test
  6. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^It was a thread called Contrustive Criticism I posted and stuck. Nobody really followed how I wanted it to be done, so I took it down. It should be on the bottom of the first or second page by now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.