Considering 50 cent will have a long prosperous carrer

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Moe Sizlack, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

where do we rank him with these indivuals

2pac
    biggie
    Jay-Z
    Nas
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

a LONG career? no... it's gonna die fast....

but he's gonna cake out like crazy..... MONEY-WISE, he'll probably make more than anyone in there aside from Jigga.... he might even make more than Jigga.... this year alone, 50 made 48 mill or somethin' like that...... that's close to double what Eminem (one of the highest paid entertainers) made the year he dropped 8 Mile and had two number one albums (8 Mile Soundtrack and Eminem Show)

so money-wise, this du's cakin' it in hard
    test
  3. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

he has too many ties to the industry to Die Down

lets be realistic, with the G-unit records, shoes, dvds, Games success, aftermath's eminem, dre. It will be nearly impossible for him to fall off the map.
    test
  4. rhymes and h0ez

rhymes and h0ez Twist An "L" For Big L

Money wise... 50 is up there above everybody accept Jigga

Lyrically... Bottom of the mountain

Songwriting ability? He tops Nas, and I mean as in HITS... not as in dope lyrical compostions
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

u cant be serious dog
    test
  6. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

who else would even be a mentionable nominee for something like this?

nobody.

its as simple as that, 50cent is the only one that would be the next to go in a list like this out of everyone on the mainstream level, aside from maybe eminem who slipped my mind while I was making this.
    test
  7. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

there a big difference between 50 cent and all those artist

50 cent music is not nearly as lyrically as anybody up there
    test
  8. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

Nas....Biggie..Jayz.......................2pac........................................................................
    ..................................................................................................................................
    .................................................................................................................50 Cent

and how'd he make more $ than Em when Em dropped a movie, not an album, that broke records for first week earnings by an R rated flick
    test
  9. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

50 is a good pop singer and will have a prosperous career, he will make a lot of money and be a big name entertainer for some time, but as far as being a dope emcee up there with nas and hov and pac, thats an abomination to true hip hop
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I dunno... Em made 27 mill that year..... I'm confused by that too... but 50 made 48 mill this year
    test
  11. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

well, these are your opinions.

just remember how you felt about 50 when get rich or die trying first dropped. Somebody had to buy his album for him to sell that much, I wouldnt put it past any of you.

I'm not even a big fan of 50, but like I said. Who else would be ready to be put into a catagory with these hiphop "legends" nowadays?
    test
  12. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

That's his revenue. I can tell you that that's not his bank account. Right now at least.
    test
  13. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

please tell me this thread is a joke, Eminem is the only one that could compare, and I'd even say Kanye before 50. and I'll tell you how I felt about 50 when grodt first dropped, I thought dude was wack, infact I've disliked him since how to rob came out.
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^ yep, same here... I thought 50 was lyrically always wack... How To Rob had me chucklin' a few times because it shocked me what he was sayin' but Bizarre does the same thing for me... both are WACK MC's...........

Get Rich or Die Trying was hot, I ain't gonna front... not because lyrics but the hooks and beats were so fuckin' SICK... and I'm not a beat and hooks guy but this shit was just outta the planet with thum.... I'm DEFINITELY NOT A BEAT AND HOOK GUY

I listen to du's like: Crooked I, Pharoahe Monch, Em, Talib Kweli, Common, Mos Def, Rakim, Royce, Planet Asia, Vakill, Juice, and du's like that.... but Get Rich or Die Trying was definitely a bumpable album... probably the only album in the last 5 years that I could listen to with wack lyrics but just off beats and hooks
    test
  15. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

I could have listed name after name of emcees that fit the cryteria of being a doper lyricist then the people listed, but thats not the point.

maybe you guys didnt catch VH1's top 20 of all time, or MTV's.
    none of those guys will ever be listed, and in the end, album sales are all that count in the eyes of the public, so save that shit.
    test
  16. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

That's what i'm sayin.

Eminem would have been a better topic for this.
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

hahahaha wayyyyy wayyyyyy at the bottom

Dont even deserve to have his name mentioned in this thread, though you are right about the general publics misconception.
    test
  18. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

If he does have a long and prosporous career than I figure I will rank him like 4-6 right with 2 Pac. Cuz lyrically 50 and Pac are on the same level. Which is a lower level than the likes of Jay, Nas, Em, Rakim, Biggie, Big L
    test
  19. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

He expects to sell more than 11 million worldwide with this one, he said anything less would be a failure. I dont see him doing that much, I know I wont be buying.
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

50 isd not lyrically wack, fuck yall sayin man, yall be pissin me off sayin shit like dat, when yall dont flow, pac aint no canibus, but its not all about rhymin big words togetha, its what u sayin, 50 ass can make songs...fuck yall haters
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.