Congratulations on the loss Democrats

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MC Bill Buckner, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

Go John Kerry!

Go Tom Daschel!

Ha. thats what you self serving pricks get. Go pretend you know politics somewhere else.

And i'm ready to listen to your asinine cue de tat ideas.
    sure, the united states will rebel. especially seeing as Bush won the popular vote.
    test
  2. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

its not a win for anyone.

not when 54 million people would rather you not lead them.

its actually sad that the country is as divided as it is.

being a soldier in my countrys army isnt hard for me but honestly, id enjoy it much more if i loved my leader as much as i do my country.

instead i despise him.

i dont like feeling that way.
    test
  3. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

republicans are sad people man...

racist people, who wanna restrict freedom, and dont give a fuck about fighting the war on terror, or about people who have to struggle through situaitons they wouldn't understand... its so sad
    test
  4. MC Bill Buckner

Way to Stereotype! You sure are a good, fair and just person.
    test
  5. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

are they not racists, they wanna take away freedom from homosexuals and women, thats not racist?

do they give a fuck about the war on terror? no cause we abandoned most of it to fight in iraq? this is stereotyping?

they wanna keep tax cuts for the rich and leave higher taxes for the lower class, plus give less money to programs that help people that are less fortunate? another stereotype?

stereotyping or not its true... and you know it tahts why all you came up with is that dumb reply, haha musta just learned that word now you trying to use it in every post...
    test
  6. MC Bill Buckner

continue to use the word They.

it is really adding strength to your arguement. haha you are worse than the imaginary people you are lumping into one category.
    test
  7. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

whether your ignorance strengthens or weakens my arguement, who cares... you know its true and just dont care... thast the sad part...
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Not that i disagree with what your saying...but last i checked sexual preference wasnt a race...lol
    test
  9. MC Bill Buckner

your calling me ignorant after posting your first response? ok big guy.

you making a generalization about all republicans is pretty stupid. thats like a white kid in the subherbs saying that all black people are poor and on welfare. its nonsense.

stop arguing with yourself though. because i am not arguing with you. i am just pointing out how narrow minded you are and the irony in that and your summary responses on all republicans being narrow minded
    test
  10. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

<----------------Racist? I dont think so.....

The more the democrates try to demonify Republicans the more it backfires..

If you think that the Democrate politicans in power have your best interest at heart your a fool.
    test
  11. Radius

Radius Simplistic-E

if u noticed, every state that got effected by 911 the most voted kerry, the people who really dont have to worry about terrorist attacking them live in the midwest and all voted for bush on the strength of religion alone, and its sad to say but these are dark days for america no matter how u look at it.

they say your vote counts, not when your states electorial votes mean shit, but you get effected by most of its attacks the most. fuckin country is losing its integrity and most of white america seemed to vote for bush on purpose. damn shame.
    test
  12. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

im leaning more towards republican politicians... garcia i think trying to take rights away from a group of people is wrong, ok maybe racism is a bad word here but segregation will work of women and homosexuals... i think thast wrong...

i think kerry's interests here were better than bush's for me... i know people who are unemployed so i think kerrys stances on removing incentives for outsourcing jobs is a good thing...

i have a family member woh died of cancer, and i think stem cell research is very important to finding cures for diseases, so i dont agree with bush's interest of banning that act... i agree with kerry woh wants to use it to cure diseases...

i dont agree in the war in iraq so i agree with the stance kerry has on having an exit strategy and attempting to get us out of there, whil bush has nothing

i agree with a lot of kerry's stances and disagree with a lot of bush's and i wish more americans would look at all the stances these presidnets make rather than political parties and shit...
    test
  13. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

very true and exactly what i wish people would do as well.. i I like the idea of stem cell research. So do many repblicans, Arnold Schwazenager being one of the biggest supporters of the issue..

Yes, I am vehemently against gay marriages.....and my politcial platform more closely resembles the republican platform but its not an exact match..nowehere near it..

In general im tired of our two party system and the candidates they are producing... They are putting the voice of the american people in a box...
    test
  14. No Comment

No Comment New Member

.....thats why i didnt vote!!!!

and for all you people who think that the future of ones individual financial life lies solely on one man.... ya ass gonna stay 'poor' for the rest of your life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.