[Confirmed GTEC Draft League battle] Young Kev vs Erik Foreman

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by chrishansen, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

:funny: I know what you thinking about and that is a Maniphest/Foreman match up, but I think Foreman is wise enough not to step in the ring against Maniphest who is becoming very seasoned and is a very good battle rapper.
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

His tags say that's what he's hinting at, yes. There's a big difference between accepting a promo-for fun match with Kev at an event I'm already at, where neither of us are prepared; and preparing/flying out/battling someone I don't like.

Stop reaching for reasons why I should be battling Maniphest DestNE. I don't respect him and would rather not give him the 5 extra views/time of day spent preparing. (Made clear by his post in this thread. I aint gonna humor his insecure self anymore, fuck outta here) I have zero benefit to being an actual battler. I'll do me whenever I feel like it.
    test
  3. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

ill just say it right now, ud smash on Destiny with those bars
    test
  4. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

the fans want foreman vs destne.

im finna request that ho

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    test
  5. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Just want to say you are the best poster on this forum no homo.
    test
  6. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

the fans want it pause as the sinner said. so lets go maniphest vs ef. loser gets shaved bald in front of everybody or a casket match. either 1. wooooooooooooooooo
    test
  7. ErikForeman

Drop a stack and I'll consider it tbh
    test
  8. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

the hmmmmmmmmmm was because I had RM open twice ( no clue why)and posted that Yung ill shit in here on accident. I dont mind anybody else suggesting it but I am not going to do it anymore. Even though now EF old excuse for not doing the battle is useless IMO.

I think we all KNOW who would win and it would not be close. That being said it was nice of EF to step in so KEV could have a battle. Seems like everybody is pretty excited about it. Back to talking about the epicness (yeah not a real word) of this and leave the ducking talk for another day.
    test
  9. ErikForeman

Kev > Maniphest DestNE. It's really that simple.
    test
  10. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

thanks man

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    test
  11. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

That gives me an idea EF. EF you want Kev to have his big break right?
    test
  12. ErikForeman

He already did tbh
    test
  13. swpstateofmind

ERIK IS GONNA MAKE CONCEITED VS ARS NUMBERS FOR THIS BATTLE real rap!!!!
    test
  14. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

If Foreman really though Maniphest was as wack as he would try having RM believe he would battle him and it wouldn't be for no $1,000.

He would request a stack cause he'll get bodied by Maniphest but at least he got some nice pocket change for doing so.
    test
  15. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

props to raycasta aka a whole bunch of shit...heard that young bull had fire and impressed everyone

props bruh

edit: by whole bunch of shit i don't mean you are a whole bunch of shit i've just heard like 80 aliases for you so i dont even know what name u go by anymore tbh
    test
  16. ErikForeman

Wrong. I just wouldn't wanna battle him. Only way I would do it is if I get something out of it. Tbh
    test
  17. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

what about a flight a hotel and like $300 thats what DNA got offered to battle 24/7
    test
  18. swpstateofmind

on sum real shit, i was nervous cuz i thought id choke and dude was REALLY good...when he was rappin i was lookin back at Hazey and Lovaz and i was like, "Fuck yall for gettin me into this shit" lol...it was fun tho, u can kinda say i rode off his momentum cuz he spit first so i dont think i bodied anything but i had a great time. s/o to Skitzo

lol ray casta is my government ...

on here im swp state of mind, swp stands for southwest philly thats where im from...i go by Ray Stackz, Stackz Merlino, Stackz, Put Up Money & Lose It, It Doesn't Matter What My Name, ZANIES ARE GOOD FOR YOU..i dont fuckin kno now im just makin shit up lmao
    test
  19. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

u want me to take our your government then breh my bad

and yeah ppl were saying skitzo had the performance of the night then people came in just saying that u went ham as fuck so idk guess we'll have to wait for the footage

bar for bar u gotta be better than uno lavoz tho that dude top 5 funniest ppl in battling but bar 4 bar he has dr. seuss 1 2 buckle my shoe swag lol
    test
  20. ErikForeman

That's far better than nothing. Id think about it. I told dutch and sara that I'm specifically not a battler and only did it to give kev the chance to battle.

I explained why I battled earlier in the thread, it ain't hard to understand
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.