[Confirmed GTEC Draft League battle] Young Kev vs Erik Foreman

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by chrishansen, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savageyo

savageyo Member

so on the internet people arent allowed room for error, okay. sort of makes sense.
    test
  2. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

You probably dont know who Erik Foreman is...
    test
  3. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Yeah did you say peace to anybody? I dont think I remember you leaving.
    test
  4. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Reference: Urban Dictionary: finna

"1. finna 1878 up, 205 down
    buy finna mugs, tshirts and magnetsAbbreviation of "fixing to". Normally means "going to".
    I'm finna go da' sto!"

are yall kidding?
    test
  5. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I think it must've been right before the battle happened, cuz i left right at the end of a break (i think it was either after the ezac battle or the skitzo/swp battle, whichever came last). Ppl were heading back in so I just thought I'd leave rather than trying to go in and walk through the crowd tryin to say goodbye to folks.

Had I even heard a suggestion of this battle happening I would've stayed for sure.
    test
  6. gregrieke20

They're saying since you said response instead of respond that what you said was incorrect. Technically Gwame's right if you look at your post, but your use of "finna" was on point.
    test
  7. chrishansen

you can't say finna bout something in the past tense. gwame said ef finna do something to young kev that already happened so how is he fixing to do something he already fixed and did?

i'm finna pm ezac cuz i haven't yet but i will but it's something i am going to do so i'm finna do it

i gotta be right here right
    test
  8. chrishansen

alright greg thanks for that breakdown mayne coming from u that finna usage co-sign means a lot
    test
  9. gregrieke20

lmao...best poster on here
    test
  10. FiligraNn

FiligraNn Word Up! (Montreal)

Do I understand correctly: Young Kev went to a draft (wow) and his opponoent no showed (noooooooo wayyyyy) and then Eric Foreman stepped up?

My life has changed.

Eric Foreman: They'll make a movie.

About the book

ICE!
    test
  11. Beef Is Now Out

Beef Is Now Out New Member

he means when he watches it tho

people say shit like "battler is gna body battler" n dey jus mean when the footage come out
    test
  12. Soul_Was_Taken

Soul_Was_Taken Active Member

:jaydamn:
    test
  13. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Yo hearing Foreman with those gun bars was the highlight for me. That shit was incredible.
    test
  14. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Indeed.

If person A tries to correct person B, then person A's correction should not be an error.
    Right, and "going to response" wouldn't make sense. You probably thought it meant "fixing a", in which case your example would've been right.

This.
    test
  15. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Yeah bros, both kev and I had writtens, neither were meant for eachother but we both cut out what couldn't be used and molded the bars to apply. I also did free a few bars, mixed in.

I'm no battler but the way I look at it, kev is a battler I respect. Kid is on the come up and I was looking forward to his battle, so I agreed to it. That plus, if I'm not willing to put myself in that spot a least once, what good is all the critique I give? Nothing IMO

People will be impressed by kev, dude killed shit. I think I was reacting to his bars as much as anyone in there.he stepped up and improvised, changing his bars around last minute. Some battlers these days can't even get through their bars as is much less do that. Huge respect to Kevbro, he's GS as fuck.

PS: I spit gunbars because that's what I felt was suitable. Kev did it, so we made it a gat match
    test
  16. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

a gat match!!! > a rap battle
    test
  17. chrishansen

So I'm supposed to imply meanings from Gwame's post and yet a simple changing of tenses in my post when the intent is obvious means I'm wrong?

wow yall are dumb
    test
  18. chrishansen

and i always knew finna means fixing to throw in fixing to in to my original post and it makes 100 pct sense wtf is going on here gwame counter trolling me and i don't like it
    test
  19. chrishansen

this isn't about my correct use of finna, this is about EF going through with it and wrecking shop in the gutter. EF got an extra hood stripe added to his street solider jacket and that's not up for debate.

congrats EF
    test
  20. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.