[Confirmed GTEC Draft League battle] Young Kev vs Erik Foreman

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by chrishansen, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I made it after he posted about me ducking.

Do people bother checking times? It was a thread to shut him up tbh.

smh... ddoc too now.
    test
  2. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

test
  3. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

@erik

I'm just saying, this is older than this thread, and it reads extremely familiar. It's mostly some of the other mods and random posters that are fueling it tho, imo.

customized
    test
  4. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

sorry bro. its just alot of fuckin threads to keep up with lol. but anyways in my thread in ot maniphest wanted to squash it. you down?
    test
  5. ErikForeman

I didn't bring it up, there's nothing to squash. Dude came into this thread talkin about me ducking and laughing that I may get a cosign.

If he doesn't run his mouth off, I don't mention him. Already been my policy tbh
    test
  6. akadeezy

akadeezy a.k.a. akademical

This was my first time attending/battling at a GT event and it was smooth. thanks to the whole GT staff, and shouts to all the battlers. there were some rly dope entertaining battles. Unfortunately I had to leave a little early and didnt see this one and a few others go down... so lets see those vids Dutch! haha
    test
  7. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

don't feel like reading.

someone give me cliff notes.

thx.
    test
  8. Wong Fei Hong

Wong Fei Hong Unorthodox Boxer

This tbh.

And this is coming from someone that isn't involved with any cliques on RM.
    test
  9. MC Bone16

MC Bone16 R.I.P MCA

Erik Foreman had a battle in GTEC, at first people were talking about how good EF was. Then Maniphest Destne comes in says something, then Foreman, Dutch Vega, try to troll MD. Destne, not familar w/ obvious troll baiting tries to defend himself. While other people try to defend MD other MODs basically say "stfu" to anyone who comes to MD defense

Edit: Seriously hall of shame thread if I ever saw one
    test
  10. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Damn I made this excellent thread and y'all turned it in to a hub for beef?

I condone in it
    test
  11. ErikForeman

bro I love this shit. it will always happen tbh

I look forward to the battle to drop so everyone can realize kev murdered me and this was all for nothing lmaoooo
    test
  12. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

I get no love for my PM? I see how it is thought you would be proud man...your trolling worked
    test
  13. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

i thought foreman was from california or texas or somewhere around there.

y was he in nY?
    test
  14. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

cause the streets were calling tbh
    test
  15. ErikForeman

I flew there
    test
  16. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Erik Foreman is obsessed with having his name mentioned. Name any other battler, and 90% of the time they'll just brush off anything said, but this guy falls for it every time. Honestly, get over what anyone says and cut the superiority complex thing out, it's nAGL.
    test
  17. ErikForeman

find a post where I act superior. also glad you finally stepped out of the dark of obsessively negative repping me constantly, it was starting to get creepy.
    test
  18. TheProle

I neg-rep only when you make a retarded post. You make that kind of post quite often so that's why I'm constantly neg-repping you.

As for the superiority thing...

This is just within this thread. The nuances and subtleties of condescension and aggression that you throw into your posts make them pretty hard to ignore. It's the internet, there is no need to act like you might get violent or something might happen outside of the internet, and if you were the bigger man you would have just started ignoring Manipheste by now. Like someone mentioned earlier, he doesn't really understand the whole "trolling" on the internet thing, and how it's pretty much the only thing anyone does nowadays. And if he did, he should be the bigger man and ignore you.
    test
  19. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

Shut The Fuck Up. You're one of those weirdos that stalks EF constantly sniping at him for some weird reason. The guy isn't even a battler yet you guys are one his dick like he's a celebrity. Shit's disgusting. 90% of the posts I see you make are attacking him.

And the first post is the exact OPPOSITE of exhibiting a superiority complex
    test
  20. TheProle

As for the first post, the way he responds to the whole idea of someone thinking of him as some "big, bad rap hero/legend" tells you a little something about him. Who the fuck thinks he's actually some kind of e-legend? Sure, I respect, as do others, that he supports the scene, but to think more of it is ridiculous.

Apart form that, please log out permanently.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.