[Confirmed GTEC Draft League battle] Young Kev vs Erik Foreman

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by chrishansen, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

can i pause the arguing for a sec to ask when erik vs young is droppin? for those who may know.
    test
  2. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

kinda funny how dutch got emotional about an unbiased breakdown i gave on his battle on yt, with no hate or shit talking in it. then comes out his mouth all stupid sayin this and that and basically starts beef over a battle comment, then goes on to create complete lies about me following his camp around and trying to follow them to a hotel when i live in florida and go home after every event. then sara kanas fat ass wants to say IM being emotional over internet posts. fuck the both of you, ur garbage rappers. sayin were gonna handle this like respectable mc's yet yell at me through the whole conversation and cast out insults. yall are fuckin clowns i give a fuck what u contrbute to the battle scene yall are fake as a fuck and can both sucka dick. REAL TALK
    test
  3. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

Fixed
    test
  4. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Maniphest word of advice and god KNOWs you need it sometimes it best to just let things go this is one of those times
    test
  5. ManiphestDestNE

great response dutch. yet u cant rebuttal truth
    test
  6. Dutch Vega

Ducking Much?
    test
  7. ManiphestDestNE

why cuz sara kana and dutch run ny? fuck that shit fakeness/hypocritical bullshit/and disrespectful faggotry is unacceptable regardless of ur status in shit. i give two shits if EVERYONE on this board hates me, sara kana and dutch vega are extremely bitch made. theyre in the wrong i go into that room to discuss shit and they gon yell and come stupid out the face and try to gang up on me? na homie, me commenting on a battle does not = make up lies about me and call me names cuz u got ur feeling hurt. fuck u both to the fullest extent
    test
  8. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Its bigger than that Maniphest just drop the whole thing you cant win this. You made your point now just move on.
    test
  9. ManiphestDestNE

test
  10. Dutch Vega

Really? You do know Sara fist fucks pussies like you. :funny:
    test
  11. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

MD is a better rapper than dutch/sara is that in question here? [i havent read the thread IMO]
    test
  12. ManiphestDestNE

that sounds so gross.... if u can fit ur fist in a bitch, that bitch is damaged goods
    test
  13. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

I think Dutch/Sara know that MD is clearly a class or two above them, so that's not the argument.
    test
  14. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Maniphest you might wanna lay off gtny, alrighty?
    In terms of being a generally worthwhile human being

Dutch/Kana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that homeless crackhead guy madness battled once>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You
    test
  15. ManiphestDestNE

uuuhhhh fuck you too buddy. fuck dutch and sara. fat lesbian/semi retarded faggot > me? na son, based off my interactions with dutch and my brief convo with sara, theyre pretty shitty people tbh. no self respecting or just plain respectful person handles themselves that way for real. probably different with the people theyre cool with, but that aint me and i never did shit to them so, fuck them. i got no problem wit gtny as a whole
    test
  16. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

They just hate you.

Stop bitching.
    test
  17. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

You're fucking done, Maniphest.
    test
  18. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Wow manfest u better pump ur brakes man
    test
  19. ManiphestDestNE

cool story bro, what are u guys gonna black ball me from ny? from gt? from the internet? gs gonna come to my house? k, do ur worst.
    i dont even doubt u got pull and could do half of what i just named, but heres the thing, i dont give a fuck at all. im not gonna have yall talk all this shit and act like shit is kosher. so fuck it bring on ur shit pussy boy
    test
  20. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Y would u go n disrespect dutch n sara tho??????? Over the net thats a str8 bitch move breh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.