[Confirmed GTEC Draft League battle] Young Kev vs Erik Foreman

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by chrishansen, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

test
  2. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

lol. Ok, so i juuuuust got to this thread again from yesterday afternoon. WOW. SHOUTS TO CHRIS HANSEN! GREAT THREAD BRO!

So... EXPOSING FAGGOT TIME.

This is how it goes ladies & gentlemen. This faggot made a post on a battle as tho he's a "Fan" but wants to carry himself like a battle rapper. As a battle rapper thats IN GTN & The Movement, i refuse to comment on other battle rappers battles in the youtube comments. Its something i view as a bitch move as i can tell anybody how i feel when i see them (eventually we all run into eachother, its why i felt it better to tell HC AT Broward Beatdown to his face that i felt Swave beat him INSTEAD of being a faggot & doing it on the net.).

So this faggot commented on my battle, i called him on being a faggot & put it out there how he FOLLOWED Us around Florida. This fag continues to pretend that wasn't him. He continues to say it was a "Lie" when their was a VAN FULL OF WITNESSES! What you gonna do if Swave, Ike P, PH, confirm what I'm saying? What you gonna do if i get them to all admit that when we got home to NYC their was 5 Maniphest Destne CD's that got thrown in the garbage cuz nobody wanted to take them home? I remember FACTS.

Now onto this faggots LIE bout the Amzilla situation. Yo FAGGOT. YOU CALLED AMZILLA. Like a PUSSY! You ASKED Him to Conference Call (Yo faggot i never had a 3-way-PAUSE YA LIFE) Me. & YOU ASKED Ammo Like a FUCKING PUSSY to "FIX" it. On this phone call you asked for an apology that YOU NEVER GOT! I Stood by what i said Dick. Like a REAL MAN DOES. Ammo tried to make YOU Feel Better by telling Me he "doesn't remember the you following us around part", We had a good laugh bout it at your expense later. & The only reason we got off the phone remotely amicable was cuz Ammo kept pushing the issue. Ammo can't save you now tbh, so don't try & get him to give me another phone call. Btw, only FAGGOTS do shit like that.
    How the fuck you gonna call the next nigga trying to get him to "squash" anything?! MD=FAG

You sounded like a faggot on the phone call. Your a faggot now because YOU got upset & DEFENSIVE SOON As you heard EF got a HARLEM CO-SIGN! Something a faggot like you could NEVER get. Your always gonna be a faggot, As evidenced by your comments in this thread. & My gag-reflex line is about as bad as your faggoty girlish chicken wing defense when your getting swung at.

You don't wanna battle me?! God My life feels incomplete. :funny:

Scared Much? Ducking Much?!

Why the fuck would GTEC ever PAY for YOU?! My dude, your not a battler a Division that's on TOP would pay for. We pay for Dizaster's, Thesaurus', DirtBag Dan's, Marv Won's, Madness'... Why the fuck would WE Pay for YOU?!
    :funny::funny::funny::funny:

Maniphest. Your a failure at life. When the fuck did someone who's 1-4 become somebody that gets paid to battle anywhere? You got 1 W because you bitched & Moaned & Cried for 3 WHOLE FUCKING ROUNDS bout why you get jerked. & Mufuckas fell for it. That pussy bullshit would get NO LOVE In NYC. The crowd would've started booing half-way thru your 2nd round when they would've began to realize your gonna do 3 rounds of a pity party.

Your a fail MD.
    test
  3. ErikForeman

Wow. I'm very aware of this now. Okay lmao.
    test
  4. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

to serge
    what dont you get? "I asked what does ef do to promote? are you talking about his yout tube page? are you talking about him being a mod "

I know about the youtube page I mentioned it in the question after that. The reason people ask questions is to gather information. Since that information was already known to me and already stated there was no reason for me to talk more about it. I had already acknowledge the fact.

I have done some pretty damn exciting things in my life most on this board will never do. Exciting is a relative term. My life is great. Lack of intelligence? Where is that being shown? Even your fellow mods have made statement to the contrary.
    test
  5. Dutch Vega

& I'll be here GrindTimeNow - Tinychat if you gotta say anything else. So you can save the Amzilla save me phone call.
    test
  6. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

dont know where the I was trying to prove anything in this thread came from. I was mentioned in the thread was the only reason I was typing in it in the first place. But now I am going to fall back and watch.
    test
  7. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Is this a madatory internet shut down post?

quoting 4 words of a couple paragraph post without replying to the post as a whole kind of proves that the internet persona of eri foreman is more important to you......from now on i will be a child and reply

LMAO....haha....or Didnt read....to all of your posts right?

Is that correct behaviour?
    test
  8. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Damn what else?
    test
  9. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

@dutch thats a lie i called am to see what the deal was cuz i never followed u around EVER!!! it was ams idea to call you and squash shit, if he was lying to me its whatever. swave told me at grizzle he thought i was dope and a problem, as did most EVERYBODY (diz, thesaurus, dirtbag etc. most of the people you named). if my cds ended up in the garbage *shrugs* not the first time wont be the last, thats part of the game. im cool with ph as well, so what ur saying honestly dont make sense. but yeah have ph and am come in here and confirm ur story please. i dont know who the fuck ike p is.
    test
  10. ErikForeman

I read it bro. Very carefully.

I don't wanna reply because I feel like you'll misunderstand again. You're not grasping what I'm saying. You take things all wrong, so let's leave it at that.
    test
  11. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Iam pretty sure there's more
    test
  12. Dutch Vega

test
  13. Judgekure

Yeah Imma be in there.
    test
  14. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Is this dude completely delusional?? Does he make shit up as he goes? My God.
    test
  15. Judgekure

You actually read that, acknowledged and commented?

Christ. GrindTimeNow - Tinychat
    test
  16. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Yo iam bumpin this md track...shits dope.unghh
    test
  17. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Misunderstand or just disagree with what your opinion is?.

U dont seem to be able to take disagreement over the net my man?

I respect you....i respect everyone in fact and there opinions. u need to do the same
    test
  18. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

Kinda weird how they claim MD got mad and left yet when someone is making fun of them in a chat, they ban the person.
    test
  19. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

Are you serious? Leave the devil's advocate/trolling shit to people who know what they're doing. :funny:
    test
  20. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

Well it wasn't me, but it was someone on this board.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.