[Confirmed GTEC Draft League battle] Young Kev vs Erik Foreman

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by chrishansen, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Ill beat the shit out of vega in a cage match
    test
  2. Triasis

Triasis StarBurnedSky

not saying that the battle will go down... but if it does... and EF smashes MD, shit would be ironic as hell :funny:
    test
  3. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Is this where i put "LOL didnt read"

nah but straight up...fair play....honestly.

Im only going on my opinion which i know best. i know nobody elses for certain. but for me i dont know u as a person....i have never seen you represented at events apart from botb when u judged that once....damn i doubt many even seen that .

i dont "represent" you in a bad light one bit. witch u obviously feel then in that case you take this internets ish far too seriously. you ARE know for your internet work thats a fact....your known for NOTHING else by these internet people. if u are then i apoligies. You work....i get it....fair play. but im guessing NOONE knows where u work or when u work or how much u earn or what bills u pay. u know why?....Because you "ERIK FOREMAN" thats all people see u as. the internet persona". Hey guess what? i guess your workmates see u in a totally different light and see u as a cute hardworking fella who puts a shift in. and know nothing about your "life" regarding battle rap.

It works both ways my man....If u feel any sort of hatred or bad feeling on the net then you need to use your front door more often and inhale the fresh air.

I havent been disrespectful to anyone my man. apoligies if i have

-1-
    test
  4. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Serge we all know your distastes for me again the personal attacks really not need. And again my life is amazing and exciting at times.

The point of this whole thing I think from the guy I am whiteknighting" is that he just wanted EF to stop trolling him.

The issue seemed pretty much dropped. I made a tag and then EF felt compelled to talk about it. Why I dont know?

Then EF drops a ridiculous thread. To me the issue Maniphest should stop with this hole thing and EF should stop trolling him. And the board should go back to arguing about why URL is called the final proving ground.

I disregard things that dont answer the question I asked or deal with the issue at hand
    test
  5. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

after our "amends" in tinychat u continued to talk shit on this board about me. and in case u didnt notice, my last statement in the first post i made in this thread said "congrats foreman".
    but fine keep goin on about ur shit bruh, i yet again tried to end this shit and ur on ur bitch shit. carry on
    test
  6. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

U shudda stuck as a fan.....

haha nah man JOKE ffs JOKE !!!!!! before i get a 19 page thread with vega calling me out :D

Vega's a cool dude. ive never understood the hate. probably the most improved the watch battle by battle tbh
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

SuCk a DiCk!!!!!!!
    test
  8. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

And who gives a fuck what you think?
    test
  9. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Show me where you tried to end it.
    test
  10. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

This shit is hilarious. EF post style does remind me of someone who is now a big time DJ in the UK. & MD atleast he loves himself, if you dont love yourself how do you expect others to (or whatever way Head Ice said it in that blog)
    test
  11. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

dont know the answer to this question. I would assume some people do but could be wrong.
    test
  12. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I don't like camera time. That's why you won't see me. When it comes to GT I've only been to BOLA 2, BOLA 4, MOB and The Draft in NY. That's because of lack of time and resources to make them all, I would if I could. I don't care if people do or don't "know me" lmao.. my point is that the net isn't a bad thing; as Maniphest was hinting around at. Like being someone based on the net is a negative. Nope.

The only respect I'm talking about is calling me a "faggot" or a "bitch". That shit won't fly. He can say I have trash opinions, or I'm terrible at whatever I do. That's fine. Calling me a bitch is somewhere else on that disrespect spectrum. I don't ask for respect as a net legend, just respect as a guy that does as much good for society as him. (being very generous)
    test
  13. ManiphestDestNE

bro im not gonna go back through threads to find my post where i tried to squash shit with you, thats ur specialty. but not too many posts ago in one of these two current threads i tried again. here ill do it AGAIN. BE DONE AND WE CAN BE DONE FAIR?
    or keep doin u and ill keep callin u a bitch simple as that
    test
  14. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

How did I not answer your questions about EF's contributions when that's exactly what it was?? You see why it is that I just choose to keep you miserabled or banned?

I can't permanently ban someone for being stupid, but it feels good to know that atleast for 30 minutes you won't plague the board with your lack of intelligence.

lmao@"my life is amazing and exciting at times".

And furthermore, LMAO@"to me this issue should be dropped". What you don't get is that whatever it is to YOU, is irrelevant and you seem compelled to opine and follow up on the issue like if it pertains to you in any way shape or form. Who EF trolls is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS but you're making it so when you know neither of them and probably never will and you do this because, as I said before, your life lacks anything interesting.
    test
  15. deezenutsbiatch

Its ironic how nobody fucks with your EP.....MD
    test
  16. ManiphestDestNE

quite a few do actually
    test
  17. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Why do you think your opinions matter in this thread? Your not involved in this thread and you've proven that you dont KNOW shit...Go to another thread.
    test
  18. deezenutsbiatch

Get that shit that's forced out. Like first base.
    test
  19. ManiphestDestNE

test
  20. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

I never once had a go at you for not going to events....

AGAIN as i keep saying. i never said the net was a bad thing YOUR the one who keeps trying to defend the net like its the only thing youve got....is it?
    You cannot say "that shit wont fly" on an internet forum. its absolutly pathetic as well as MD's Faggot posts or whatever.

IMO your both faggots for insulting on the fucking internet. u say u dont as for respect? GOOD why should anyone ask for respect ....espcially through a keyboard ffs.

You do good for society...you work....well done....you pay bills....well done.....how do you think MD survives? does he pay bills through his music? who knows. but he obviously pays them. so whats the difference between u and him.....he battle raps and enjoys it and makes music and thinks hes half decent at it....but u attend as many events as you can to watch people like MD and pay your "society well being" to do so....i dont get it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.