"CONFESSIONS OF A SERIAL WIGGER part Tres; CrazyJoeGuns' Super. Adventure"

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Vizz Blade V2.0, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *somewhere, in a Janitor's break room, telemundo's seis o'clock news is broadcasting live to two sleepy compadres...*

JAVIER JENNINGS: "Yo perros es mucho grande los Canadians' es muy estupido esta no fumar todos ocho bienvenidos feliz navidad un queso de mal..."

SUPER.: "Hey mayne... you heard what that fool said?"

CRAZYJOEGUNZ: *from behind bathroom door* "Nooo esse... mmugh.... I cant hear it over this burrito leakage"

SUPER.: "That guacamole was fire holmes... But yo, that fool on the box was talking about how stupid they are on the canadian border. The dogs cant smell nothing, and that...... the cheese is bad... But yo, we could be up and out of Texas in no time. Its like what, a 5 hour walk from here to Canada right?"

CRAZYJOEGUNZ: *opens door, still shitting* "Damn I can hardly breath... Yeah, I think theres a bus on 10th that takes you to Canada. These vatos at the liquer store were talking about it last night"

SUPER.: *eyes wide* "We NEED to find that bus"

CRAZYJOEGUNZ: "Are you thinking what im thinking??"

SUPER. & JOEGUNZ TOGETHER: "EL RODEO TRIP!"

*FADE TO OPENING CREDITS - CUE THEME MUSIC*

JOEGUNZ, SUPER, RODEO!!! ITS A TRIP, CMON HERE WE GO!

*JOEGUNZ SALSA'S ACROSS SCREEN*

JUST HOP UP IN MY EL CAMINO!! WE CAN MEET SOME FRIENDLY PEOPLE!!

*Grand Dragon Waves*

JOEGUNZ, SUPER, RODEO!!!
    *END INTRO CREDITS*

~Episode 1; The Bus Terminal~

NATIVE TONGUE: "Okay, now the idea is to make them think we cant see em. Thats how blind people do. They feel around like this." *touches som's nose* "You just kinda gota pat around like that and they'll think your blind, and thats when the money comes rolling in"

SOMNIO: "Where they gona put the change yo we aint got no cups?"

NATIVE TONGUE: "Son peoples will just be like throwin they wallets at us you know how white people do."

SOMNIO: "But if were blind, wont they wonder how we find the money they throw?"

NATIVE TONGUE: "Son what do you think this walking stick is for? Its like a metal detector for the blind, accept its better, cuz it detects like, whatever you set your mind to. Watch, Imma find a fag... lets see... hmmm..." *points stick at somnio* "See, found a fag. Flawless son, flawless"

SOMNIO: "Oh word, tree branches are handy as fuck yo, didnt know they could do all that."

NATIVE TONGUE: "Aiight yo get to bein blind here comes some suckaz right now"

*ENTER JOEGUNZ AND SUPER.*

JOEGUNZ: "Hey esse, look at those two crack heads with the sunglasses. They keep patting around in the air. What the fuck kind of mime act is that."

NATIVE TONGUE: *Drops stick* "Oh no, I have dropped my walking stick, for I am a helpess clumsy blind man. What shall I do." *waves hands meakly*

SUPER.: *bends over to pick up stick* "Here papi leme help you..."

SOMNIO: *whacks Super over head with stick* "GOT EM!! RUN HIS POCKETS! RUN HIS POCKETS!!" *begins diggin in clothes*

JOEGUNZ: "Hey you fucking clowns, get off my homey, before things get loco in this casa"

NATIVE TONGUE: *blowfishes up* "What you got fool"

*CUE SOMBRERO DANCING SONG*

*COMMENCE COMICAL ASS THRASHING OF TWO PUSSIES*

JOEGUNZ: *lifts up Super.* "You aiight holmes? You took quite a shot to the cabasa"

SUPER.: "Ayyyyy no bien no bien..." *rubs head* "where am i?" *jumps back scared* "and who the fuck are you!" *points at joe... Sees mirror, jumps back* "AND WHO THE FUCK IS THE MEXICAN!"

JOEGUNZ: "OH NO! YOUR MEMORY HAS BEEN ERASED!"

TO BE CONTINUED
    test
  2. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

test
  3. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

roflllllllllllllllllllllllll........ why are u postin here... post in the vets forum... omg! LOL have them see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hilarious!
    test
  4. His Memory Is Erased!!!

Super Thinks Hes A White Baby
    test
  5. hmm i guess no1 else liked this one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.