"Confessions of a Serial Wigger" ..... part 4: "Opshins' Options"

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Blue BaIIs, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue BaIIs

Blue BaIIs Damn Trick You Done?

little sally sue was walking along the street timidly. she had seen the new boy down the street move in, but shed never seen him since. it was as if he never left his house. confused and curious, she ventured forth, her steve maddens shifting the poorly laid gravel as she took each step.

as she approached the door, she smelt an all too familiar smell. it was the heavy aroma of foot and ass.

SALLYSUE: "its like a locker room in there" she thought as she approached the screen door. she knocked twice and waited with patience...

~MEANWHILE, IN THE BASEMENT~

OPSHINS: "Gee whilikers, ive never gotten away with so much in my life!" (types the n word about fifteen times) "God if only the guys in media production could see this! I'd be the envy of the entire ROTC and chess clubs! That would be swell!" (heres the knocking at the door) "MOTHER!!! Get the door! You know I hate having my special time disturbed!"

OP'S MOM: "Ok Dexter, Mommy will get it. Theres sugar cookies on the stove if you want them, but remember to shower before you come up here, dont want you contaminating our food with your sticky little fingers now do we junior?"

she answers the door, and is suprised.... no, shocked...... no, absolutely BEWILDERED that theres a little girl there.

OP'S MOM: "Uh... hello dear? Are you selling cookies or something?"

SALLYSUE: "Actually, this is kind of embaressing but... doesnt a little boy live here? I saw him once about 9 years ago when you moved in, but i havent since. Not at the bus stop... not at school... not even outside playing. Does he still live here?"

OP'S MOM: "Oh you mean Dexter? Dexter doesnt have many visitors... actually, Dexter doesnt have any... ... ... ever... Did you want to... come in and say hi?"

SALLYSUE: (nervous) "Actually, i was hoping he could come outside. I'm a little skeptical of coming inside, no offense, but he went in there one time, and i never saw him again you know... i wouldnt want the same thing to happen to me"

OP'S MOM: (laughing) "Oh okay sweety, ill go get him for you. Just wait right here" (dissapears inside) "Dexter.... DEXTER!!!!"

~IN THE BASEMENT~

OPSHINS: (vibrating sound) "OHhhhhh yeah.... fuck yeah..... Iam a GENIUS. Setting my cell phone to vibrate and my automatic dialer to my cell phone.... God ive never gotten it this deep in my ass without vaseline in my life! I gota call nextel and get my service plan reworked, cause this anal probing is probably eating my minutes alive!"

OP'S MOM: (opens basement door) "Dexter, theres a pretty little girl at the door for you.

OPSHINS: (startled) "Uh...erm....ohhh....ma.....mom....i....uh...."

now heres where it gets tricky... what is dexter to do? does he stay downstairs and stimulate his prostate.... or does he go and say hi to the girl?

OPSHINS: "A girl?" he thinks, "why the hell would a girl want to see me? Wait... Wait a second.... i know what she wants.... she wants to take away my hip hop, my precious precious hip hop... (hugs monitor) well im no fool, im not gona fall for her tricks.... its my precious.... minez.... (strokes keyboard)"

suddenly, dexter shifts the wrong way, and reaches the pinnacle of prostate stimulation....

OPSHINS: "OH GOD, OH GOD! DO IT TO ME PUFFY, RAP FOR ME 50, SPIT SOMETHING NAS. OH BABY, OH BABY, IM CUMMING! IM CUMMING!"

OP'S MOM: (walks back to the front door) "He said hes coming"

to be continued
    test
  2. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh....

It's Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts....

Ol' Gay Ass Nigg@
    test
  3. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

test
  4. QuicK SyllaBle

QuicK SyllaBle New Member

duely noted n.igga
    test
  5. QuicK SyllaBle

is this spose to make fun of me or something??....to be a wigger i would want to have to be black.....sorry dog, im pretty comfy being white....why the hell would i want to be discriminated against and be racially profiled and not given a fair opportunity when it comes to jobs an shit.....u think i wanna be black coz i say n.igga??...thats like sayin some person who says dude wants to be a surfer.....shits a figure of speech kid...get with the times dog
    test
  6. Blue BaIIs

if u think the n word is an acceptable figure of speech for a white person to use come around my friends and say it

you wouldnt live to speak of the moment

you fucking wigger
    test
  7. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

Who says "wigger," though? That word doesn't get used anymore.
    test
  8. Blue BaIIs

its in full effect where i live
    test
  9. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

Oh, in the hood?
    test
  10. Blue BaIIs

we dont call it the hood

we call it the trap

ATL "illweezy"

where do you live?
    test
  11. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

I figured En Why would give it away.

But, NY. I guess you can call it the 'burbs, but whatever. I'm not trying to act hard 'n stuff. But, I know alot of people who aren't black who say n.igga. Alot of PR's 'n shiz. I'm sayin' nobody, black/white/yellow/greed/purple, nobody should say n.igga, wigger, cra.cker. Anything! It's disrespectful, but there's a thing called Freedom of Speech, so whatever's whatever.

Shit happens.
    test
  12. QuicK SyllaBle

well son....ill be saying ni.gga forever...like it or hate it...aint nobody gonna make me stop....fucking fake thug
    test
  13. Blue BaIIs

lol youll stop the first time you get curbed and cant even mouth it anymore

you flamer
    test
  14. QuicK SyllaBle

well thank god i'll never be in a neighborhood where people are as ignorant as u and ur idiotic friends
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

.......kids shit.
    test
  16. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

who cares if opshins says *****, its the net he can type what he wants

why cant ppl just have a sense of humor, this was funny, lets all be pals and laugh at the joke
    test
  17. Last Emperor

Last Emperor New Member

Man Ophsis is stupid man.

Man, this is VIZZ BLADE you beefing with man. This ***** WILL SHANK YOU. Man you juss a bussa compared to this dude man. I aint fronting like grill man. This ***** will upright, left back and center SHANK you.

Man think about this man. Where's Sommino? Man, erryone thought Sommino was some tough ***** man Feel me? But chyo man, yall aint see that ***** now man, feel me? Vizz was 'Man, ima shank you and they exchanged numbers man and now where Sommino at man? Man, if you think this net gangsta made him wake up and grow up and logg off and get a life you wrong man. Sommino has no life man, dat ***** vizz man, he straight jacked it man if you know what im saying?

And look at this ***** malosovich. Kid was all hard till he saw Vizz man. Now he editing posts and shit. It aint because he worried Vizz will snitch to Madpoet again, snitch to Jeff again. Hell na man. Vizz aint no punk as *****. Vizz told Malo whats what man. Vizz called him out to a fight and Malosobitch punked out like Kutcher. Feel me?

Trax, Castro and the two man Asian/Cannuk mafia... man they all under Vizz's control man. You brave man, im finna geya that man.
    test
  18. Blue BaIIs

if you omit all the MANs he actually makes sense

n 2 answer ur question somnio is in the hospital with a punctured lung

he uh "slipped" and fell onto my butterfly knife
    test
  19. Jada Diss

Jada Diss New Member

^no he didn't..
    test
  20. QuicK SyllaBle