conducted my own research on the anti-christ (new world order) ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... and all that illluminati mumbo jumbo, and finished with a few concrete possibilities.

i only refer to the hadith, sayings of the prophet muhammad in my research and came with this.

one hadith states that the anti-christ (dajjal) will come forth from isfahan with 70,000 jews.

another hadith states that jesus will descend on mount afeeq in damascus, which is syria.
    there he will have an army set up for him already at which point he will go on the hunt.

the most vital hadith is that the anti-christ will be killed in the city of lod, which is 12k from tel aviv.
    now, all their military and airport bases are located in lod, and it's been a fucked up town for some time. checked the population of lod, and currently there are 69.5 thousand jews living there, fuck me.

does this mean he's already there, jesus will come soon since all this shit is happening in syria?

who the fuck knows, but israel, iran and syria are vital to what's going to transpire.

keep an eye out (no pun) on the city of lod people, shit's going down there.

i hope i'm there with my samsung s3.

:numaan:
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Repped 5,000 u never let me down nu
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol, iran, israel, and syria have been in the news for a long time now.

only the infinite knows what's going to happen, but still.

probably the most concrete of possibilities is this.

try getting information on city of lod, priest.

test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

studying the "illuminati" if you will, lead me to understanding and knowledge of more important things...keep peeling back that onion, it will stink cause man it's coming bro. this goes for all you cats, even me.

Illuminati has became a blanket word, but know that no wisdom of man, no understanding, no confederacy of any sort in any group can go against the will and great repeal of the time appointed on that terrible day.

The world will all stand silent for the space of a half hour, every animal, loud mouth and cricket too...all will humble down exceedingly.

let's keep it in prospective...

Not sure how this relates to Nu's OP, but it got me thinking...I digress.
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it's linked to my thread as it speaks of the last hour.

my research is everything that will lead up to the final hour.

test
  6. PimpHand

PimpHand New Member

test
  7. Coup d'état

interesting...I never read your texts. I may sometime. Not to argue with ya or bait you into a debate, but do yall text have the first five books of Moses ?

I ask this brother in peace, you said:

Accrodign to your understanding...who are the true "jews" or children of Ysrael today ?
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

when you say texts, do you mean the qur'an?

we abide by the laws set out in the qur'an, and the hadith (sayings) of prophet muhammad.

prophet moses is mentioned more than any other prophet in the qur'an, speaking about his story and teachings.

however, i don't know what the first five books of moses are to be sure that they are included or referred to.

there's alot of mention of bani-israel in the qur'an, which translates to the people of israel.

i don't know for certain who the true jews are, i don't even know what that question entails to be honest.

if you want to read more about the islamic perspective of prophet moses - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_in_Islam

test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

the anti-christ had to wait for the internet

he'll have more followers on twitter than bieber
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he also needs a system in place before he comes out.

there's no other system that fits better than the new world order they trying to implement.

test
  11. Coup d'état

thanks for the link...I'll be back
    test
  12. x calibur

x calibur

the first 5 books of the Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
    test
  13. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Been researching conspiracies for 10+ years. It's all a lot of myth as a cover for international elitists who wants a global centralized plutocracy, though their fraternities and best thinkers are heavily obsessed with esotericism.

If there is an anti-christ he's quite likely american, and most likely from the west. Some sort of lovechild of Rothchild and Rockefeller. Though I think there are many of them and they probably make up most of the 1%.
    test
  14. antilluminati

The antichrist would fool you into making the one who would save you look like your enemy.

That's what the roman state did with Jesus. Used the priests like the media to turn the crowd on him, and to this day the people still blame the crowd. While the roman state hijacked christianity to ensure their dominance and worldwide spread of their corrupt and unjust system, which Jesus was in fact protesting against. The people have been fooled for centuries, now they give their money to the state, are chained to the state and swallow it all as long as they use the same cross they imposed the tax system with..

Baaah.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

numan...i've read a large portion of that wiki article...thanks. That's a link I'll book mark for sure for the future.
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

thanks man, always end up confusing myself with the different books but this helped me out.

all hood, as long as you learned something from it.

will check out the first five books of moses.

test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

man, i was looking into the history of both rotschild and rockerfeller, both jewish.

then it lead me to the exodus of lydda (current day Lod) back in 48 when they ousted all the arabs.

got me to this man, and it fucking blew my mind.

[​IMG]

the one eye got me, read more on the fuck and he was the most ruthless fucker out at the time.

almost concluded that this man was/is the anti-christ in the flesh, but the cunt's already dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Dayan - read up on him, he was a fucking nutcase.

test
  18. antilluminati

Will read.

Libraries of the elitist powermongers consist of selfrigheousness and selfproclaimed messiahstatus for the plutocrats. All these assholes live on after their death in the hall of fame of psychopathy. Which is probably why people are pissed of with the fraternities that perpetuate these internal schools for assholes.

Sorry, but I can't stand snobs. Thing is, they can see us from the top but they can't feel us, and therefore will never do us good, still, they do all the decisions for us and keep us in check.
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, but rather than blaming all society's shortcomings on the elite, why not do shit about it?

oh wait, julian assange tried and look where that got him, fucking ecuador.

the revolution will not be televised, all mediums of media needs to go.

test
  20. antilluminati

test