concearn

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ILLASTYX, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILLASTYX

ILLASTYX SHINNING FINGER !!!!!!!!!

ok heres my situation i was kick'n it wit my guys down town few nights back and before we were about to leave i went to the parking lot and and got in the car, but i saw a girl walking by her self to her car so i got out of the car and i approached her and we begined to talk, and i ended up leaving with her. me and her went wit a few of her friends back to this guy she new place and we were talkin and ish like that we took some shots together ya know the normal stuff then we were on the couch face to face and she kissed me. and were doing that and she whispered in my ear what do i want to do,do i want this to be just one night thing or am i looking for somthing more, i replied its up to you, because well i was intoxicated quite a bit but i didnt wanna seem like a jerk. and have her thinkin i was only at one thing cause this girl was nice from the begining. because i drive a lincoln town car real nice but it broke down, and i had a loaner and she saw me get out of it and im thinkin damn she prabably be lookin at me like im a scrub or somthing, cuz this. but she didnt she gave me her number and we went out to the party together and since then we been spending like everyday together i guess im concearned, for a few reasons one she is really really fine and im like damn she could prabably have any guy she wanted but she getting at me, i mean dont get me wrong im not ugly but its like one of those things were the person u are wit is really attractive and u question what made me special to her enuff to choose me, ya know so we been spending a lot of time getting to know each other i met her fam i asked her did she mean what she told me,at the party she whispered in my ear "i might have to just keep u", and im thinkin is she f'real and im like naw she drunk im drunk but last night when we were talkin she was just tellin me how she wanna be wit me. i got pulled over and almost arrested and she stayed by me and shit it was crazy,i was thinkin when they put in the back of the squada i was done and she was go be like fuck him, but she did what she could to make sure i didnt get sent away. and she was pissed that it happened cuz it didnt have to happen but i made it happen, and we spent the night together and she was just talkin to me and im like is this real this beautiful girl who is cool down to earth smart funny almost like me, but not a whole lot and she got a great since of humor. like my perfect girl and it seems unreal, my question is should i be really worried or concearned. u know i just dont know what to expect it crazy cuz i mean i really like her and i'm thinkin like damn finally somthin good but so many disappoitnments worry me ya know
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Y The Hell Would U Ask A Question Like That Here..

Obviously If Everything Is Going Great.. Stick With It... Ur Making No Sense.
    test
  3. ILLASTYX

ILLASTYX SHINNING FINGER !!!!!!!!!

yeah iunno i was supposed to meet up wit her yesterday after i got off work she was like be there at 5 i got off at 4:30. i went over there made it exactly 5 oclock and when i got there her cousin was like she just left and im like damn, cause i actually wanted to kick it. and i hope she wanted to see me as much as she said she wanted to hell i live all the way on far west side she live for east side and gas prices are soaring so im like damn ima come back later, but nobody was there that time so while i was at work earlier i had wrote her somthing a lil poetry yeah if u guys look in from the heart ya boy is a featured artist holla. lol but anyway i left my numbers aand the poeam taped to her front door so im like damn u know i hope her or her mom dont think im some weird guy or stalker type or somthing like dat ya know but im still kinda concearned like should i be feelin this way fa person i just met i mean we connect but im just worried bout get hurt again ya know its like i feel like im always the one who falls first on if not i care the most in the end and i end up geting bit in the ass for it so yeah what should i do. iunno i feel like ibeen bit by tha bug but i dont want to so earlier i dont know i screwed huh
    test
  4. u jus throwin away pussy

smh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.