~~~~~ Computers is backing a Street MotherF@cker Check this

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by caseyano, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caseyano

caseyano New Member

YO FELLAS THIS CAT IS THE EPITOME OF NY!!!!! NY's been waitin for this!!! Hes smashin FAT JOE(no disrespect, my opinion) and any mothafuckas from the BX!! HE HAD MAJORS ABOUT TO SIGN HIM(BAD BOY WHEN BIG STARTED TO BLOW UP) BUT CAUGHT A CASE AND WENT IN FOR 10 YEARS FOR NOT SNITCHIN!!!!! THIS BRONX CAT OWNED THE STREETS!!!!! THIS MOTHERFUCKA IS HOOD TO THE DEF!!!!!! HE AINT SIGNED BUT ~~~~~ IS PUSHIN HIM, STREET , NY GANGSTA SHIT, WITH NO RECORD PLAYIN ON THE STREET, NO MIX TAPE EITHER!!!!!! ~~~~~ PUSHIN STREET SHIT?????? REAL HIP HOP???? BELIEVE THAT!!!! THIS KID IS THAT NY SHIT THAT DONT REALLY EXIST ANYMORE!!!!! AN O.G. THAT TALKS IT LIKE HE WALKS IT TYPE SHIT!!! NO HOOKS NO GIMMICKS!!! I KNOW THUGS GON LOVE HIM!!!!!! Check out his website kvda1.com I got it off the iTunes artist page. Tell me what yall think I know youd appreciate some real street shit.
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

LOL@ NYs been waiting for this. Like there isnt 8,000 generic motherfuckers who sound exactly alike the motherfucker they been "Waiting" for.
    test
  3. caseyano

caseyano New Member

Yo Cire. Is there anyone from Ny you feelin?
    test
  4. Barrax

Barrax Movin on UP

Yung Truth Oh no..nvm
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.