Compton Nights ((Drop Links))

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by GenghisCon, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

try harder is hot cept some of the percussion i dont like
    the drums hit hard
    chopped it nicely.

shoe maker is good too sounds like some shit young blaze would be all up on.

dead rabbits
    u chopped it up nice..but something sounds jus off..on the 2nd snare
    i think its the bass out of key i dunno

somethin jus sounds off

u stepped up though
    keep improvin.
    test
  2. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

fa sho yall.
    wille shoemaker has a bassline just comes in a bit late
    test
  3. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

to lose - nice sample nice chopping, drums are nice kick sounds abit distorted to me though, this would be real fitting for a nice ass bassline.
    dead rabbits - nice again drum again seem to be distorting
    try harder - i duno this one is aight but it doesn;t jell well for me drums are to loud again, the vocals are annoying to me.
    the shoemaker - nice sample drums are better this time level wise not distorting nice sample again.

(thanx for the feed in my thread)
    test
  4. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

fa sho.
    I got a problem wit my CPU when I transfer my shit to MP3 it makes shit distort.
    test
  5. Raticus

Raticus Beatz for the streetz....

test
  6. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

thanks for the feed
    already hit u back
    test
  7. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

test
  8. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

true crime - very smooth, cud see talib over this, samples works hot, good shit.

to lose - yeah i liek the drum work on this, samples hot, flip works real nicely ,

dead rabbits - not feelin this one much, i dislike them trumpets lol, good still though

try harder - sounds like some life shit, i'd loer the levels on the kick it's kindha distorting, nothing serious though.. yeah this is nice

pride - again u gotta watch the elvels on the kicks, tomb/congos are real nice, samples hot, nicely chopped,, i like this one ,,,

overall good shit man, just watch ur levels on the kicks, lower dem by a 2db or someshit,,but real nice work..

peez
    test
  9. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

yea its that Mp3 shit on my CPU thats messin up my shit but ill get it fixed and all links returned
    test
  10. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

test
  11. BrianG

BrianG Super Dope Beatmaker

Hittin ya back

True Crime - Nice intro, first of really diggin the drums when they drop, likin the style of em alot. Not feelin the chops when it interupts in the middle, i would have kept it smoother. Excellent drum work on this one definately deserves notice.

Insomnia - I'm feelin this beat from the get go, from the intro to the abstract feel to it. Dunno if you left the quotes throughout the whole beat for the beat or to tag it, guessin to tag it. This beat is really smooth too, you got a nice style. Really mellow chill shit, wanna lay back an smoke one. Nice work again.

Lion's Den - Not really feelin this one, just doesn't stand out to me at all, strings seem boring and predictable. Nothin to really grab the listeners attention. It seems like the beat wants to go faster to me, like it's bein held back.

So pretty good, really diggin the second one, keep up the GW bro.
    Peace
    test
  12. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=965773

return the love

to lose...is fire period....lovin the sample work...drums on point...that snare is kinda eehhh tho....dope shit none tha less too

Shoemaker is real hot too....

that compton shit still thumps 2
    test
  13. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

fa sho back up
    test
  14. Skitch Beatz

Skitch Beatz Skkkkkkkkkk

getting easier - feelin that sample work, i couldnt get that sample to fit when i tried it, drums are dope

Killer 7 - beat is ill.. i was waiting for a change up to bring in that "hype factor" i guess it needs an mc for the hook

True Crime - sample was coo, feelin what u did wit it

To Lose - drum work is tight, feelin that most, especially how u lined it up wit the sample

peep my threat out: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=966673

~Skitch
    test
  15. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

getting easier..meh @ the chopping

killer 7 - this is ok.. very basic, and bass is way to high

true crime - i like this sample .... wtf @ all the slow ass beats... give me this sample now.. this is pretty sexy though

to lose... give me this sample too
    test
  16. J.R.C

J.R.C Showstoppaz

True Crime - This is nice, snare maybe needs a lil layering behind it, otherwise I'd have no complaints goin on ...

Killer 7 - kicks are distorting...bass is hot but way too overpowering & high, other than the mixing, this is pretty nasty, nice cold vibe goin on..

To Lose - the vocal tags are making it hard to get a better feel of this 1, but its probably the nicest yet cept it sounds like kicks are distorting on this too, otherwise nice shit..

Keep it goin, ONE.
    test
  17. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I peeped Gettin Easier

the vocal sample is raw, the sample is tight is a sick ass beat. On some Nas "Second Childhood" type shit...only beef I got with this is the bassline isn't really hittin like I like it

this was hot work though man, u got skills
    test
  18. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

test
  19. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

Gett'n easier,
    Damn this is hot. You onto someth'n with this one. Nice drum fill. Yeah I like your style.

Killer 7,
    Feel'n this one too. Damn I can't beleive how bad this mix is thouigh. Banga no doubt the hood ol luv ya.

True Crine,
    Yeah back to my shit. Lil sade samp. Not sure if those drums work with that warm sample. But the tracks dope bop dout. Chopsn on the hook are crazy nice.

Too loose,
    Chop[s are a lil too much foir me.

Feel ya much. God bless the child...
    test
  20. djestouff

djestouff New Member

getting easier - pretty tight, even though the sample isnt like something crazy the beat is still dope. cool chops, drums are nice.

killer 7 - the sample is tight but i think the bass is kind of ruining it. its not getting my head nodding. its too boomy, you should make the bass hit tighter.

true crime - i think you should take the drums off the intro sample, it sounds good as an intro without the drums and when the main beat comes in thats pretty dope too. kind of simple, not bad tho.

to lose - another pretty good beat, all your beats have a similar style.

check out my thread http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=967180
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.