Compton Nights ((Drop Links))

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by GenghisCon, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

True Crime ((Drop Links))

tell me what u guys think and drop your links I will hit em back asap

"Faded Memories"
    "Guilty Pleasures"
    "GoodFella Grind"
    "Getting Easier"
    "Hood Iz Ours"

http://www.soundclick.com/genghiscon

[​IMG]
    test
  2. HAZARDIS

HAZARDIS The Competition Crusher

to lose= feeling the samp, think that kik might be distorting a bit, like that main sample chop...hot !!

pride= not to fond of the sample, but it rides nicely..good work on the drums as well..

compton nights= this is nice, my favorite out the three,,like the drums on this one.

holla back!!
    Jumpoff '06
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=961953
    test
  3. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

man i guaruntee if the vocal tags werent on this song this would be one of the filthiest beats these fools will ever hear
    good shit man

and i updated that beat i had the annoying synth is gone
    lol
    lata
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=961820
    test
  4. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

fa sho maine
    test
  5. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

test
  6. SJ Kolt

SJ Kolt "Street Juggernauts"

Peeping these now....

To lose - not really liking the intro, i like the way the beat drops though, i feel like you need to add a lil something to the drums, aint nothing wrong with them, therese just something missing, i dont like how the melody hits for the intro though, still a good beat though

Hi Fi - Liking the way this is chopped, shit is nice, it sounds real smoooth, the drums need to be brought to life more though, the drums dont fit the feeling of this beat, they slow it down a lil, the hats are perfect though, i like this too though

Compton Nights - Ohh this drops nicely, yeah i like how this drops, liking the sample too, coooooompton, the drums are tight, they hit perfectly, nothing to fix really, i think this beat is perfect as is! Tight work!

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=961893
    test
  7. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

DOesnt really sound like anything that would come out of compton...im feel this tho......the chops are on point...reminds me of somethin dipset would get on.....and that switch up at the very end of the beat...that is real serious...especially that bass
    test
  8. premise

premise Timeless

dead rabbits-- sample is smooth, mix is rough after the drop tho, lots of noise... movin on....

211 channels-- intro is hott, feelin this more than the first, but still feel like this is missin somethin.. i love the snare tho, real crisp an clean..

to lose-- great blow sample, im lovin this joint more already... drop is hott, vocal sample fits beautifully... move this one to the top...

stay up

Peace>PreM

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=962587
    test
  9. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

fa sho, returnin all yall links
    test
  10. Crocodile

Crocodile New Member

come on son you couldnt flip that sample any better for the verse & hook? weak... i like the switch up... need HARD SNARE... it will do wonders for ur beat..

otherwise its ok, i could hear work put into it
    test
  11. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

fa sho, bump
    test
  12. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

test
  13. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

First off good looks for peepin mine, I appreciate man.

The Shoemaker - soundin nice so far, sorta mafia soundin, i like this alot, grimey sounds, got a new york or city feel to it, i really like this, drums are bangin, vocals add the perfect touch to it man

Try Harder - I see u like usin vocals, drums really bang here, chimes/bells add a nice chill feel to it, strings have a mellow feel, this hot here too

Overall, you got your own style man, I really like both of these but I think The Shoemaker was the best. Stay up.
    test
  14. illpill

illpill New Member

Try Harder - Bangin' drums...Likin' how you cut it up but it could use some more variation here and there

The Shoemaker Vol. 1 - Really feelin' those drums even though the snare could be a little harder. Sample is dope

Dead Rabbits - Wooo that's bangin'...enjoyin listening to it

To Lose - Hotness man...lovin' how u did the sample

Wellll then, hit up my thread: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=963369
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Try Harder- This is my kind of beat right here. Prolly something you could here Luda over. Still though, not sure how "southern" it is but it's definitely nice.

The Shoemaker - Speakin of Luda, this reminded me of Georgia right from jump. This got some bounce to it forreal. Might wanna turn up your vocal tag cuz @ first I just thought it was some crappy soundin bass lol. Nice shit tho
    test
  16. Sean Divine

Sean Divine Innovative Hip Hop Beats

yo-

Wasn't feelin the top two. samplin was too empty and dull. ya drums is hot though, for sure. Rabbits is a VERY hot beat though. I could definitely hear Luda on it for real. To lose the samples are pretty hot. I like the way you flip vocals alot. Keep bangin.

Return the favor if ya like: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=962951
    test
  17. Arve$

Arve$ Unfuckwitable

thanx for your opinion.returning the love: good job an oll of the beats. I love the way you chop the samples! drums are hot though and I can bounce to this shit...killa! keep up the good work man!
    test
  18. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

thanx
    all links returned
    test
  19. WillieK

WillieK New Member

returnin the love

Try harder - sound lpretty kwel, got a chill vibe to it, sample is kwel, but sorta sounded the same thru out, got a lil repetative, quality is good though

Shoe maker - this joint...........hot, flipped that samp[le so nice manh.......ill ass melody, drum soundin reall tyte too, def on some 3 6 mafia shit too / Eastcaost, quality is also pretty nice, manh shit is addictin, if this thang have a bassline too...........manh it's gon be off hte fuckin hook, yea think bout ittoo, addin a bassline to this

hot shit

keep it comin manh
    test
  20. J.Lujan

J.Lujan i aint gonna click that

this is some tight shit yo... really feelin ya shit. keep it up man... nice chops yo. who is that on shoemaker? ,, keep bangin. late
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.