complaint about retro Jordans

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Abdul Haqq, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdul Haqq

Abdul Haqq Blade Runner

Besides the fact that everyone and their mom is rockin real and/or fake Jordans, Why the hell do all the new retros have the Jumpman logo where the Nike Air was on the OG's?

I'm like the only person on planet earth who doesn't claim to be a "sneaker head", so this might be a dumb question to y'all. But seriously, this is part of the reason I was never hyped about retros, especially Jordans. They cold f-ed em up by changing things and putting out wack color-ways that never should have been made.

Maybe I'm just an old crotchity man, but I actually remember the Jordan IV's when they first came out. How hype the "Flight" script was on the tongue and the "Nike Air" on the back looked perfect. I recently thought "I'd like to check out those retro IV's" and was disgusted by the piece of crap before my eyes.

Call me a herb, but I'll stick to my New Balance 574's, Tretorns, Top-Siders, Bean boots, and (once in a blue moon) Timbs. Nike needs to start focusing on new products instead of doing bad retros.

BTW the Nike Air Max 360 II's are cold as ice. Have me considering buying a pair of Nikes for the first time since I copped some Air Max 93's way back when.

No disrespect though. Gear ain't the be all end all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.