Committee - No Fillers (CD sampler)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=215290&songID=4480851

album will be officially done oct 1st......this is a draft, these are not all the tracks

most produced by me....others are produced by Premize (cold world, eye candy) and DJcas (i dont give a damn)

the cas track aint on the sampler, because i gotta wait on them data files

and theres 3 other tracks that i simply want to save for the streets and the ppl who buy online, even tho i'm not really focussing on selling thru this site.....just lettin yall listen to some hard work from me and my group

pz
    test
  2. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

just so u know another group called the committee just got signed to rap-a-lot and will be droppin soon....
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

our old name was A.C.T. then we dropped a nigga off the boat, so we switched to committee, and gun kamp is the entire clique (120 niggaz) so we are tentatively runnin off our street names out here and don't have an official group name yet....

but for future reference, we dropped "the" from committee....and I think the group u talkin about is "the committee"

its all good....i'll have my lawyer see if its trademarked......
    test
  4. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

that eye candy shit sound lovely.... the track with them ragga cats in the beginnin, the verse dont match the beat too much.. but thats just me... whoooo 'some gotta lot of it' that shit is crack man..

didnt really have nuthin i didnt like

so i'll be down to cop this when its out, good shit
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

dope shit man
    test
  6. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

sounds real tuff my dude..you kno I got you

Rich vs Urb Coming Soon

lol R.I.P...Urban Tactics he was a good artist / producer
    test
  7. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

glad yall feelin it, I been workin on this since february.....7 months of work....there's somethin for errybody on it......
    test
  8. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

only thing missin is some STG Production
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  10. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

man would u believe my shit crashed this morning, i got it fixed too late to send them shits out but i will get it for you asap.
    test
  11. urban_tactics

coo...just send me the BPM and the 8bar hook and the 16bar verse and i'll just construct it in cubase....it should save u time and space trackin it out....send it to my email via yousendit if its possible
    test
  12. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

this is ight. I honestly wouldn't buy this album but I think its an interesting listen it just doesn't grab me. Only song that really grabs me is pretty girls
    test
  13. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

nice album. feelin the sampler. got a few joints on there i aint heard. production is mad solid. good shit.
    test
  14. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

feelin this shit urb. should do well in the streets for sure...shit sounds official!
    test
  15. urban_tactics

good looks ya'll....
    test
  16. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

yall sound aite.... Production is solid, not amazing, but its good... That high-pitched dude get on my nerves sometimes, lol... He aite tho... Good luck with what u do tho, yall got some talent.
    test
  17. Premize Prod

shit like that is str8 up hate. no one said it was amazing. but yet you felt you had to throw that in their just to be fucking negative. shit like that i cant stand. wack ass faggots always gotta do that to make themselves feel better.
    test
  18. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

^how is that hating? he complimented the shit... i can see how you took it that way but that's a stretch man... unless urb and dude have past "beef" or some shit...
    test
  19. urban_tactics

lmao....dont worry about that shit premize........

cats try to add disdain in their comments to maintain their own ego, because of fear of feeling like they may be a dickrider by just leavin a positive comment....

it reminds me of emotionally scared women....and how they may find a nigga thats good for them, and instead of them focussing on the good....they look for somethin wrong.....same kinda mentality.....its a self-defense mechanism.........at the end of the day, they only do it to make themselves feel better........

so its kinda satisfying....

i'm not expecting errybody to like it.....

and the hate is only going to manigfy since very few like me on this site........but its only the wack niggaz that seem to have a problem with me....and its not a coincidence

u got the cats that drop guinuine feedback.........then u got cats that drop disdained feedback

then u got ppl that wont drop any feedback unless they can find somethin negative to say.....and if they cant, they remain silent......
    test
  20. Premize Prod

nah peep game homie. if anigga thought his shit was just solid. than why not just say that. why add something negative. "its not amazing". well since when did people want to know wat there shit is NOT. just say wat you think it IS. i mean its NOT alot of things. its NOT rock. its NOT techno.

but cats add that bullshit cuz they wanna be negative in some fashion. i know the game my nigga. and bitch niggas always do that. and that pisses me off. id rather a nigga just say its wack than to think its hot and add negative comments just to hate.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.