Comedian gets kicked off stage for droppin the N bomb

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by stadw0n306, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i went to medic school for kicks. after i finish my USPA licensure this summer, i was thinking about going to culinary school.. just for kicks.

i spent last spring break snowboarding in colorado for a week with 4 of the homies, 3 of them PhDs specializing in physical therapy and one of them is worth 150m+.

im condescending because you provide nothing but soft ass arguments with no experience to back it up. you are wasting my fucking time.
    test
  2. Eyerate

i dont understand how my ability to buy shit equals a negligence for relationships... or are you digging deeper into my personal beliefs on marriage and the fact that i tend to hop from woman to woman? i mean i see the sort-of "scrooge" picture you guys are trying to paint, but the reality of it is a whole lot more "hugh hefner"-esque.

regardless, see stocks thread.
    test
  3. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

:funny: at you thinking any of this impresses us

the fact you never got anything beyond a HS education makes me understand your train at though. lol @ thinking the (rather unimpressive compared to people who are TRULY worldly and been around) and experience of one man is more reliable than hundreds of scientific studies under controlled conditions carried out by professions

Eyerate: *makes bizarre, completely off base statement regarding sociology"

normal person: "um okay..that's really wrong. do you have any references or evidence to back that up?"

eyerate: "well i have soooo much life experience at the age of 24, definitely more than you so i have to be right"

normal person: "but what you said goes against hundreds of publications conducted by experts in the field over the years"

eyerate: "who cares? those studies are bs! do you know who i am? i ate next to a senator yesterday and i've been to 36 states! what life experience do you have! how much money do you have! faggot"

:funny::funny::funny::funny:
    test
  4. Eyerate

you really are a waste of my time. i already addressed your links DIRECTLY with a quote from one of your own links that negates any serious underlying issue...

if you wanna throw a brick against a wall, be my guest.. but it would be a much better look if you got a better argument than a supposed deep seeded psychological issue that can be solved with a 15 minute pep talk.
    test
  5. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

you're a fucking embarrassment. talking like you're some kind of great debater. i was barely trying, barely spent any time and already bodied you. and i'm not even in the least bit interested or care about this issue (i'm neither black nor white) yet i ethered you horribly. you sat there reading my post for a good thirty minutes thinking of some smart replay and then just wrote a bunch of cliche, pseudo-psychological bullshit.

how come you ran away from these two posts and decided to attack a seventeen year old and sifu instead?

read up on this, it can really give you some insight on the true nature of your supposed superiority: Dunning?Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    test
  6. Eyerate

[​IMG]

i was expecting at LEAST some kind of more concrete evidence in support of the supposed deep seeded psych issue that can be solved with a pat on the back..

for the record, i dont disagree with hadouken.. i also dont think he disagrees with me. that last paragraph SCREAMS reluctant support of my "unfair playing field" argument. but sure, whatever.
    test
  7. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

seattle str8 bodied eyerate

cant wait to snuff the shit out this self richeous racist republican
    test
  8. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

IN all reality....I would be cool with eyerate at a function...we'd drink smoke and prolly have a convo or more than likely avoid any real convo as it would be kinda gay discussing shit at a party/function lol

I dont hate the guy or even really dislike him.....

But I do think he is a self centered asshole with little life experience.....he admits he has a hard time putting himself in others situations and seeing things from a different point of view.....thats just an annoyance to me nothing more....even if I attack him sometimes for it.....

Anyone good at arguing can pick holes in someone elses opinion as its not math, and nothing is 'concrete' but to pick on a single point and miss the whole 'gist' of a persons argument is childish and immature and something someone does who enjoys 'winning' and not learning.....I've long ago thrown away the whole idea of 'winning' a discussion as I've learned I dont learn when I do that, I enjoy taking the opposite side of a conversation for shits and giggles only to find in a later conversation Im contradicting myself......thats fun sometimes, but these days I like to learn about understanding, thats my whole goal is to understand the other persons point of view, how they came to it, what factors influenced that opinion etc etc......that to me is fun these days.....

From this whole discussion Eyerate hasnt really been upfront about his opinion....he wants to say something but knows its fucked up to say so tries to do it subtly....and vaguely......

He's complaining about reverse racism in business which is complete bullshit really....when normal racism still exist in business (loans and such, not really who people deal with, who institutions deal with).....its why the forms ask for race and why statistics are kept etc etc...if a certain percentage of black people are more likely to fault on a loan (because of various social impediments) then banks use that to give less loans.....reverse racism is to combat that.....no white person has been refused a normal loan because of race, blacks and others have....its that simple....the only way someone would have a problem with it is if underlying it all they think minorities are taking away from them, which is classic racism ("they took our JOBS!!!"..."Soon the white man will have nothing!!" etc etc).....

Throughout this post is examples of Eyerate eluding to such things ("The weakest the white man will be" etc etc) without actually saying it.....

But he will never admit it and will argue his points are factual and real life, without considering the factual and real life of minorities (his lack of empathy again)....nothing when it comes to a subject like this is clear cut and black and white (no pun) its muddled and a mess and contradictory in so many ways....but thats real life, idealism doesnt exist, equality doesnt exist yet even if we are moving towards it...

Anyway....Im done with the conversation coz Im not learning anything or understanding anything except Eyerate thinks history means nothing and has no impact and that he feels hard done by because current laws TRY to eliminate institutional racism......and he will never agree with my statements or thoughts because they require a certain amount of empathy for someone else, and thats impossible for a self centered jerk lmao

PEACE
    test
  9. drewthetruth

sifu is like the father eyerate never had
    test
  10. Eyerate

sifu.. how can you say im being vague about anything? i wrote EVERYTHING out there in plain sight. i gave a long and drawn out survey of the financially imbalanced landscape that paints a clear picture of how i feel...

and most of the people initially arguing with me began to agree.. at least to a certain extent.

i would appreciate your posts more if you appeared to have some semblance of an idea of whats even being talked about. you seem to just float along in your own little world ignoring the facts in front of your face..

the idea that im some kind of pocket white supremecist is hilarious and obnoxious at the same time.
    test
  11. SiFu

I dont think your a closet racist...

I think you really wanna say you dont give a fuck about black people and the problems they face, and that history plays no part in anything and that black people are just lazy and stupid and thats why they are still suffering......whereas white people have got off their ass and made something of themselves black people just complain coz they are looking for an easy ride and dont wanna work like white people have.....thats what you really wanna say but your hiding it behind some 'poor me look what reverse racism has done to me and my people' and things like that.....

I wouldnt call that racist per say but it has an element to it

PEACE
    test
  12. drewthetruth

i just realized eyerate can never be wrong
    test
  13. SiFu

I mean if its not history, if its not institutional racism and society in general that has caused black people to underachieve compared to white people, then why is it?? the only thing left is "they are lazy people by nature and want an easy ride"....unless you have a different theory??? thats the only thing I can think of....

whereas a normal, critical thinking person would say..."well black people under achieve because the history are ingrained in them a feeling of there is no chance based on their grandfathers and fathers not getting loans and raises and promotions due to their race, because institutions such as the police have arrested black people and trumped up charges more often than white people, that government moved them into slums where there were no jobs creating the bases for 'hood life' and survival by any means possible reducing morals in order to live etc etc etc, so its up to society to correct those wrongs and help black people be lifted to a position where an individual can succeed or fail based on other factors rather than race"...or something like that

PEACE
    test
  14. drewthetruth

black people were designed to fail

but there are always exceptions

ie michael jordan, kobe bryant, tim duncan, magic oh wait he has aids
    test
  15. Eyerate

nah.. nice try though.. ive openly said the general population is filled with lazy stupid motherfuckers.. blacks just use the color of their skin as an excuse.

in fact, heres the post..

i realize you guys want me to be a racist white supremecist SOOOOO fucking bad... but its just not gonna happen kids.
    test
  16. drewthetruth

smh @ eyerate confirming what sifu said

this faggot delusional

he needs a nice ass whoppin' no pause
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.