Comedian gets kicked off stage for droppin the N bomb

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by stadw0n306, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

The whole "I did it why cant you" thing is supremely retarded and said by people who valued their accomplishments so much they fail to realize how circumstance helped them along the way....

Usain Bolt runs really really fast...why cant you??

Bill Gates has Billions of dollars....why dont you??

Maybe you could do those things if in your life you had the right opportunities and maybe you wouldnt....

Not everyone can do everything....and people (unlike you) arent saying everyone capabilities are the same innately...

What we talking about is the opportunity....and if you dont see how history has hindred black peoples opportunities (including psychological, family, education) your a fucking fool.....

Black people couldn aquire wealth before and pass it down through the generations like white people have been able to do....all of that is NEW!!!

Its gonna take time before WEALTH and WEALTHY black people emerge (rich is not wealthy by any means).....

There is no Old Black money but there is PLENTY of Old White money.....

No-one is arguing the direction is getting better and things becoming more and more equal...but its gonna take a lot more time than 70yrs of civil rights and equal rights....its gonna take many a generation....

But this means nothing to Eyerate...coz he doesnt have Empathy as he says himself

To Quote black eyed peas

"But if you only have love for your own race
    Then you only leave space to discriminate
    And to discriminate only generates hate
    And when you hate then you're bound to get Eyerate"

PEACE
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

it took me roughly 15 seconds for that post..

but now you've decided to pick and choose from googles top results, which i refuse to get into a copy/paste war about.

the fact of the matter is it IS unproven and entirely subjective.. 300 "studies" conducted TENTATIVELY show some kind of emotional response to situations that would invoke a feeling of inadequacy based on race. there is zero concrete basis for it being a legitimate factor. in fact, i can dig up some crazy wikipedia quote that says the exact opposite. also, if you read into those studies, you'll find that its almost universally stated that this issue is not rooted in race but PERSONALITY.

also.. way to bodybag yourself.. "a brief in class writing assignment closed the gap by 40%.." you mean a pat on the back cleared up this deep psychological issue thats affecting african americans and holding them down? by FOURTY PERCENT? well, fuck me.. im convinced. definitely an unbeatable epidemic. we certainly cant correct THAT kind of deeply entrenched psychological issue in 40 years :funny:
    test
  3. Eyerate

anyone wanna bodybag sifu and his idiocy this go around? im tired of it, TBH.
    test
  4. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

shut the fuck up you idiot I saw your status as "replying to thread..." a good twenty-thirty minutes before that reply was posted. i expect a bunch of excuses to come from this: e.g. "I started replying, then took a break to fuck a hot bitch before I came back and pressed "submit reply" :funny:

where the hell did you get the word "tentatively' from? my source said "has been confirmed". do you know what "confirm" means?

your last point helps my argument if anything but you don't understand anything do you :funny: tell me, what am i arguing with you about? do you still think i'm black?

and why do other minorities in other countries have the SAME problems as blacks, such as aboriginals or the untouchables in India?
    test
  5. Krown

Krown New Member

Eyerate is on point tbh...hes coming from a real world business perspective which a lot of young people/students on here have no idea about. Im surprised D Lor didnt come in here with his pseudo intellectual berkeley talk
    test
  6. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Holy fuck I'm glad I missed this thread.
    test
  7. dwelz

dwelz ,,|,,(-_-),,|,,

test
  8. Hadouken

Hadouken New Member

I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if this has been said already but slavery has less to do with the current position of African-Americans and other minorities than the post reconstruction state of affairs does.

Slavery supposedly ended 140 some odd years ago, but really, forms of it were in full swing up until WWII. Black men were routinely imprisoned for charges of vagrancy or adultery or other false charges, fined a sum they couldn't pay. A corporation would pay the fine for them and essentially own the "prisoner" for years and would be put to work in mines, fields, and other places to pay off debts. But systems were derived to keep prisoners fully indebted to companies. Deaths were frequent in mines and furnaces.

The whole "140" years argument is lame to me for that reason ... this shit subsisted for almost 80 more years after emancipation. And it was a well known fact of southern life. Blacks could not possibly, in the years after slavery, engage in the entrepreneurial behavior required to form wealth because that type of behavior would have pissed off the whites who ran shit and landed the blacks in prison on some bullshit charge.

Does that mean we should have affirmative action? Honestly, when you couple the reality of post-emancipation south with the lost generations of black education, how the war on drugs creates violence in poor communities, how the minimum wage destroys employment of minority (especially black) teens, and how the continual inflation of the dollar adversely impacts the purchasing power of poor minorities the most, it seems cruel not to offer temporary assistance to minorities.
    test
  9. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

the abiltiy to shout the loudest/argue the longest does not make a man any more right.

I'm absolutely stunned at some of this thread.
    smh.
    test
  10. Eyerate

says the 19 year old.. what credentials do you have to debate anything about life again?
    test
  11. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

I dont need credentials to know that something is wrong or offensive to me. nor do I need to justify to anyone when I'm offended.
    test
  12. seattlebattle12

damn at 24 you have so much more life experience than her right? :funny:
    test
  13. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

And so much more hair loss.
    test
  14. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

test
  15. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

For every follicle of hair that is missing from your head, you have one more life experience.
    test
  16. SiFu

You guys forget...Eyerate makes money....that is all life is about and all that is of concern....

making money = smart, wordly, educated and intelligent....coz retarded, self-centered, selfish, emotionally stunted and idiotic people cant make money

lmao

PEACE
    test
  17. Eyerate

making money is a side effect of being a genius and/or worldly.

i could argue for genocide and 3/4 of you couldnt even fucking debate me well enough to win THAT argument.

ive said it before, and i'll say it again.. the average battle rap fan is a failure. super low income little education etc.. there just arent too many normal adults entertained by grown men calling each other faggots or trying to out thug one another. be thankful that a few of us have juvenile senses of humor.
    test
  18. seattlebattle12

breh you didn't even go to college did you? stop being all condescending just cause you spent ten hours with some big names installing their security or whatever :funny:
    test
  19. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

eyerate too smart for college tbh
    test
  20. SiFu

Eyerate is so young and delusional its hilarious to me....

Its why his life will be a big fail in the future....by the time he realises life is about relationships and not money it will be too late, he'll be in so much denial about it he'll never find happiness outside of the things he can buy.....very shallow.....very concieted and very self absorbed....no-one wants to be with someone like that for extended periods of time....but he'll rationalize it as 'they are all dumbasses and cant handle the 100%' lmao gonna be a lonely life bruv.....

money does not equal happiness

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.