Battle Video Coloradorap Isaac Knox vs J-money (PLUS FREE LIVE STREAM TODAY IN 5 HRS)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by MrXtrA, Aug 4, 2012.

?

Who do you think won this battle J-money or Isaac knox?

1. J-money (Colorado)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Isaac Knox (Florida)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

[youtube]yW43TfKds8I&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Main event for july 4th freedom of speech event.....breakneck the mage vs mr.xtra...and aye vs yz also went down at this event.......who do u think won?

COLORADORAP.COM
    LIVE STREAM TODAY IN 5 HOURS
    KLUTCH VS LYNX MONTANA
    SOLID THEORY VS DETOUR
    ONE LYFE VS TEDDY
    DOD VS LS

tune in!
    test
  2. MrXtrA

feedback is encouraged
    test
  3. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

swagger style of katherine hygel. Isaac Bodied. Turned if off after two because he had it then.
    test
  4. AllNite

AllNite Active Member

This is my first time seeing J-money. So going off this battle alone it seems like he can rap but his lyrics are kinda weak. If he stepped his pen game up he could be nice. But like I said this is my first time seeing him, maybe it just wasn't his best material. I don't know.

I've seen Isaac before and he's good but I felt this wasn't one of his better battles. It wasn't bad, just not as good as I've seen him go in the past, IMO. He had some good shit tho and I gave him the win pretty easily.

Also, did Isaac say the battle was gonna drop on Aug. 02? What happened? lol
    test
  5. MrXtrA

stupid youtube failed the video while i was at the airport picking up lynx montana, cuz it started uploading the evening of the 2nd, but it takes 12+ hrs, since these videos for this event and the last with the extra 3 minute promo are 3 gigs each.......so i started it again as soon as i could......but we missed it by a few hours....isaac said he understands

i did 3 battles in 3 days edited, cut, and released almost on time
    test
  6. MrXtrA

and this was actually sorta last minute for both j$ and isaac i can't remember how many days exactly, but isaac and money probably do for sure, so i'll let them speak on it

but they did extremely well considering, and i thought it was a very close match, coulda been better with more time to prepare but shit happens, still good footage imo
    test
  7. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

I voted for Isaac at the venue, I still feel like Isaac took the 2nd and 3rd. It was a difficult battle to judge but after watching the footage twice I think I made the right decision.

Great battle!

Be on the lookout for Breakneck vs Mr Xtra dropping shortly on ColoradoRap!
    test
  8. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Black people of Colorado... Lmfao. Wow, hahahahahhahahaha.

manikpanic
    test
  9. JoeRogan

JoeRogan New Member

issac def took that
    not sure if j$ is new but he has potential
    test
  10. BloodFeast

BloodFeast New Member

chuck liddell is agl . could go either way like you know who, but....ik
    test
  11. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

Isaac Knox is the truth. Dude needs bigger opponents. Cool battle. J-Money was alright, but Isaac is that dude.
    test
  12. MrXtrA

j-money's not new he just recently started getting bigger opponents tho

Jap jesus, Hindu Rock, Hipnosis, Isaac Knox

and hipnosis was a last minute switch, the original opponent was DMV's P.G. Skillet but he started duckin 2 weeks before, not responding n e more, not willing to confirm travel plans, so we subbed him for someone else

J-money's definitely putting in work tho
    test
  13. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

Good shit MrXtra. I know people give you shit on this site about what you do, but keep doing what you're doing man. Props.
    test
  14. ISAACofKO

ISAACofKO Fear the ears.

Yeah thnx man I loved what I wrote but am definitely not impressed with my deliver in this one. You can be sure that will change soon!

Not necessarily this battle, but I found myself taking some of these battles for granted & not being as prepared as I should. My last 5 battles in 5 different leagues were written that night before (Dirtbag Dan, Franco, J-Money, Solid Theory, Eral) & that shouldn't be acceptable. Partially cuz battle rap seems less exciting than it used to but also cuz I was getting lazy... When my battles with Solid Theory & Eral drop, enjoy but also know that a much improved me is on the way. I hope to be back in Colorado soon & continue traveling. All promoters should know that I'm committing 100% to every match I do from now on.
    test
  15. iAmAchilles

iAmAchilles disrespectful nigguh

not too many ppl fuckin with issacs pen or flow variations tbh. j money was fucking terrible tho
    test
  16. AllNite

AllNite Active Member

I've seen the first 3 battles you listed and if you wrote those the night before then that's kind of impressive because those weren't that bad. But like you said it's also lazy too. So it's good that you say you'll commit to it more because I think you're dope and have a lot of potential.
    test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

Isaac.. Did you used to go under a different name & be openly gay when you lived in florida?

ttt
    test
  18. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

Declaration scheme >>

^
    test
  19. kdad64

kdad64 Member

I had to bail during J-Money's Issac impersonation....
    It was already a decisive win for Isaac before that but dude bodied himself with that balderdash...
    Also good job with the graphic being silent....
    test
  20. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Isaac bodied him all 3 rounds even with the slip. Isaac's 3rd was hardbody. Smh at the judges...

"Yo white boy slipped, J Money def got the 1st"
    "White boy didn't slip, um, I guess barely got the 2nd"
    "3rd was close, white boy had some lyrics but I wasn't try to listen to all dat complicated shit so I gotta give it to my man J-Money"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.