Battle Video Coloradorap Detour vs Frankie Wapps (hosted by Kap Kallous)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by MrXtrA, Jul 25, 2012.

?

Who do u think won this battle?

1. Detour

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Frankie Wapps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Funny that you say that... The battle was originally judged and Detour won.

Bad decisions on deck.
    test
  2. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

frankie's best performance yet.. his aggression really worked well sith his style

good shit boys
    test
  3. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

not that i expected to get much recognition from anyone on RM lol but damn...y'all crazy haha...

thanks for watchin tho', it was a dope battle...we both went in, an it was close as fuck either way tbh...

glad i could face wapps on his return to the scene, dude definitely came with it an didn't disappoint yo...
    test
  4. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

thank you brotha. looking to come back with a vengeance. can't wait to step back in the KOTD ring again. shit felt like home when i was there last time. excited for the wd3 ppv. shits gonna be crazy.
    test
  5. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

I don't know, I had frankie taking all three rounds. Detour, you did ur thing, can't say ur not nice and don't have potential, but it seems u were just0 outmatched here. Wapps was impressive beyond rap battling, it was str8 up pure entertainment. To have bars AND be entertaining is not something you see everyday.

Though I think it's unfair to wapps to say this is his best performance because he's had EPIC performances in the past (kannon, dumb+saht, kaliente, medina, wrcs hom n piff etc), they just get professionally slept on. No doubt wapps is the type of artist who gets better every time you see him, so it's fair in that sense to say it's his best, but this performance isn't nearly as surprising as everyone makes it out to be. Frankies BEEN doing classic shit in the battle community. For promoters, he's the kind of dude if you give him a big battle in this format he's not gonna forget his bars and choke, he's going to put on a great show. wise investment. It's really nothing new for Frankie to come out of nowhere and have a beastly performance and I mean that. Get the man some higher tier battles with a little more hype. It's long overdo and agl.

And keep them bacon bits assembled in all types of shapes and figures to communicate with ninjas. manik1
    test
  6. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

I thought Detour actually beasted this battle, and had a great performance, aside from a few slip ups and a minor choke in the third....Wapps entertaining as always with solid/hilarious bars....I had to give the battle to Detour on this playthrough, not from lack of skill on Wapps part, but that pop up interupted about 10 to 12 bars in each of Wapps rounds which took away from his performance...You guys need to dead that in your future uploads....Dope battle though
    test
  7. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

frankie wapps reminds me of every 70 year old italian mason ive met.

also could you not put the dramatic sound effects on every time the rap co logo comes up. shit is really mad annoying.

wow at the german coming out wapps in the third rd closer....nigga went off...
    test
  8. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

fixed version is compressing now and will be up by tonight......thanks for watching hope u check it out again without the logo interruptions
    test
  9. TheRealDetour

@ graphicnature...thanks for the props homie, glad you enjoyed the battle...that logo shit was annoyin on both parts...

@ jaze juice...thanks for the props an for watchin as well...as for chokin, i dunno if you said that referrin to my slip, but this was my 14th battle an first slip like that...an i've had some big battles before...not sayin it excuses it, just sayin i'm not a choke artist lol...but once again, thanks for watchin...

@ mr. xtra...it's about damn time you upload the new version lol...
    test
  10. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

rofl my g lmao0o0o0o0o0o0o0 nah u killed this though homie real talk proud of u son keep it up we backkkkKkKkKkKKkkKkKKKkKKKkkKKkKKkk! CHEA CHEA CHEA
    test
  11. richiecrizzle

richiecrizzle New Member

Wapps, good fuckin shit. Detour was dope but Frankie's whole steez is hard to top performance wise. Wapps WHAT'S GOOD WITH BATTLING ME!?!?!?
    If you ain't aware, someone please post me vs Meitz or Kaveman brown.
    test
  12. TheRealDetour

thanks for watchin rich WHAT'S GOOD WITH BATTLING ME!?!?!? lol for real tho'...
    test
  13. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Richard Cranium vs Frankie Wapps...****ease happen. KOTD Fresh Coast perhaps?

test
  14. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

how you gonna bite young casper of all people
    test
  15. IngridCold

IngridCold Walking Bad

Robbery live tbh...
    test
  16. Soulsuviva1

Soulsuviva1 Member

Why is this stickied? Cringeworthy. They both sucked. Detour slightly less than Wapps.
    test
  17. MrXtrA

test
  18. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

waaaappps>>>
    test
  19. MrXtrA

caustic >>>

also thanks for watching soul i think you'd appreciate the J-money vs Hipnosis battle a bit more than this one...it drops tomorrow morning, subscribe....next event will be bananas
    test
  20. TheRealDetour

why did you make the original unlisted? you should keep it listed, just cuz it's the one that's probably gonna have most of the views, so for the look of it as far as the league an us goes, keep 'em both listed, even if you pushin the revised version...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.