colonialism: why are blacks so ungrateful?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by teq the decider, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celtic Muslim

Celtic Muslim New Member

There were many great Islamic sultanate states such as the Mali Empire and Sokoto Empire. It wasnt until the Europeans started to cut off trade links from sub saharan Africa to the Maghreb/North Africa that a decline took place.

Us seeing Africa as a backward feral society is part of our brainwashing, spoonfed to us in western(i.e white) societies...which in turn justified them to invade Africa and 'civilise' them...

Ironically most of Europe's science was initially developed in Muslim Spain/Portugal and north Africa and other great places of learning such as Timbuktu...which they absorbed by their scholars studying in such institutes's (the first universities) based in such lands.
    test
  2. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

[funny]

I know it was purposely taken out of context, but gangsta nonetheless.
    test
  3. i told you ill rich wants those 50 bones
    test
  4. the guy who asks me to find an example of himself constantly trying to boost his self-esteem and big himself up.

its actually quite sad
    test
  5. Superman70

Superman70 edited

The way everything happened was just fine. It happened for a reason.

No one owes anybody any apologies and no one owes anybody any thanks.

(Not really, I just wanted to contribute).
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Still following me around? And my response was that: a response. Sorry if what I do seems so impressive to you that you think I'm bragging. Hundreds of thousasnds of people on here, so far it's just you and like two people who take offense to me. We know a lot of people's pasts, jobs, even incomes on this site (there was a thread about that a few months back), but nobody trips on them.

Know what I think? I don't think you have a problem with my background, I think you have a problem that it is in fact my background, and not someone you'd deem more deserving.

Idunno, maybe you'd think more of me if I was more gracious to slavery. How dare I be so bold, right?
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Funny how you think that's racist and intended it as a joke, but it was in fact the ideal day for millions back in the day, and rich in fact believes that:

(a) Blacks should be thankful for this very same behavior having been enacted against them, that

(b) The original africans were not black, and that

(c) The original man was not african.

He's lucky he doesn't owe me fiddy dollars. But if he paypals it to me, African America will call off reparations.
    test
  8. You asked for proof, I provided the pudding.

ha. this is your inferiority thesis, not mine.

nah, i'm not surprised. You're wrong, as usual.

i'd think more of you if you adjusted your attitude.
    test
  9. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

lol.. I was about to say this thread should have ended at 3.. but then I read this and Celtic Mulsims post..

continue
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.