colonialism: why are blacks so ungrateful?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by teq the decider, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Well if it's in many threads throughout introspection history (sadly, that's not even a forum, but I'll let it slide), then it should be amazingly easy to find with a search. Search any of my names:

soultan
    bsai
    nislanif
    and the word "race" or "racist" or "racism"...[dunno]

Should be easy enough. C'mon, shut me up. Try being right for once.
    test
  2. even if I found a page with you calling someones racism out, you would justify it through being different to what you have said in this thread, so whats the point? you think i'd call out your double standards for nothing ole boy?

thank god I didn't goto morehouse. Your sociology BA programme must have have been diabolical if you are anything to go by.

I studied in the city of Chaucer and the Canterbury Tales btw, you know Marlowe? My Profs were mostly Cambridge and Oxford university graduates, thats basically the Harvard and Yale of the UK, but hey, names arent everything even though you think that they are.
    test
  3. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

ive heard of those places.

i know one of them, i think oxford, would have students learning 1 on 1 with a guy who had a cool title. it seemed like a great way to learn.

i also remember that one of them had one of the best libraries with everything in it. in order to get into it, theyd put a hold for a certain amount of money on your credit.

it would be dope to study in a place like that
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Spoken like a person truly called on his shit...
    What does all of that have to do with sociology? Besides the fact that you haven't a clue what racism is...
    Okay, so you went to a school where we should be impressed by your professors and your city but not you...

I have a degree from one of the top law schools in the country. They were gonna pay me a shitload to be a professor at a local community college. Had I taken it, would that have given those students reason to brag? "My professor went to a top tier law school and got into top tier colleges like Morehouse and Ivy Leagues, so I must be the shit, right?"

[dummy]
    test
  5. You really are stupid. You have been bragging about the name of schools the whole time and about how YOU NEVER HEARD OF MINE?,like it actually meant anything and now you pull this shit?

in the university thread:

me saying: I dont care what school you went too, its not everything

you saying: morehouse, morehouse, 2 degrees hahaa

why are u so slow on the uptake?
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

So wait, what school I went to is not everything, but what school your professors at your noname school went to is.

What am I missing? What is your fucking point?
    test
  7. did you not read the part where I said after that: "not that it means anything"?

It was in jest of over your over the top emphasis on certain schools and the constant need to brag about your degrees.

keep up
    test
  8. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

you mean they should have built boats faster and exploited the rest of the world
    test
  9. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

alright, I'm convinced you know NOTHING
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Uh huh. Nice try at a save. If it didn't "mean anything" in your mind, you wouldn't have said it. Your just trying to save face.
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Because I can tell when you're lying. You've been trying to brag on your school too. It just isn't working. When it doesn't work, you pull the "it doesn't mean anything". And you're right, it doesn't. But since you seem to think so, I can shut you down quite easily. It doesn't only work with you. It worked with Tadou when he presumed I went to a community college simply because I rapped (and all the others who try to defeat my points by presuming I'm undeducated since I rap); it worked with Az when he tried it, and it has worked with countless others. Without the provocation, I don't throw it in people's faces, but at the same time I do not and will not hide where I went to school; I shouldn't have to do that just to make you or anyone else feel less inadequate. That's entirely your problem.
    test
  12. sure you do

Wrong, because I really dont buy into the best schools argument. Mainly because I know kids who are very capable and dont get places in those schools, and that system of thought can set them up to feel like failures in league tables etc. self fulfilling prophecy can be debilitating.

what a complete load of horseshit. eversince I met you, you have bragged about your education, the majority of your posts ever addressed to me make this crystal clear. You feel a constant need to feel better about yourself, I actually feel a little sorry for you. Its your inadequacy, and not my problem at all, cus we think differently about education and I dont wallow in an arrogance that makes me look like im lacking to everyone else. think about it soultan. do I come across as someone who is lacking, or do you?
    test
  13. im the kinda cat who doesnt have a degree till you ask me if I have one, you are the kind of person who brings it up all the time and people roll their eyes
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Incorrect. I rarely bring it up on here on my own on here because it is only relevant when someone questions my academic background. Only then (like with you) do I bring it up.

You on the other hand KEEP bringing up my degree and try your best to find an angle that makes me appear uneducated and get pissed to see it's impossible. [dunno]

You're better off going back to making threads on how "wack my raps are", etc. Find some other way to obsess over me because this right here is not the business.
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Soultan has never called me a racist.
    test
  16. you always bring it up without being provoked, its a consistent thread of your character. You must think everyone is stupid. newsflash: nope, and you are transparent.

you are paranoid. Everything is like a big conspiracy to make you appear unedumacated? to be honest, if I thought you were smart, i'd say. I think mcgirth is smart, menaz has potential for genius. Ghet is smart too, although painfully polemic at times. but I really dont think you are that smart because you do not possess the tools for higher ordered conceptual thinking, not saying you wont ever, but right now you do not. Additionally, you do not have the humilty to be a seeker of knowledge and you are bilnded by ego, insecurity and agenda. In platos day you would have been a sophist

lets be real. I ripped you in that thread and you gave up when you realised that im not a lyrical wit you can fuck wit.
    test
  17. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Show me where I just randomly started talkin' shit about what I do for a living, or shut the fuck up. If I always do it, find me say...3 of 'em. Should be easy with the search function.

We'll see who's transparent.
    You wrote this paragraph, but call me transparent...
    Uh huh...[look]
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

quote from soultan in 2004

"My ideal day: Wake up, choke the shit out some white mu'fugga, and then enslave the herm's family."

is that racist enough??
    test
  19. test
  20. Celtic Muslim

Celtic Muslim New Member

1)Jews are from:
    The diaspora Jews and converts from gentiles (e.g the Khazars/white jews) and a mixture of both (Arabic speaking jews in Yemen who are from Arab tribes and Jewish settlers from Himyarian times)

2)Muslims are from all ethnicities and we all trace back to Prophet Adam (Peace be upon him) Muslims or not Muslim.

3)Salaam stems back to the Arabic root: Seen-Laam-Meem. 'Salem' which you quoted, is a semitic form going back to the same root shared by many semitic languages e.g (Arabic, Aramaic , Hebrew, Sumerian and others)

4)Prophet Abraham inherited the same message as their earlier prophets (may peace be on them all), to worship the Creator with no partners and directly, submitting to Him alone, in Arabic we call this Islam and as no surprise he was a Muslim. From Prophet Adam to Noah to Abraham to Moses to Jesus to Muhammad and all between them they all had the same message.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.