colonialism: why are blacks so ungrateful?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by teq the decider, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

smh @ the whole idea of european evil and african good..

its completely biased nonsense.

also, soultan u were talking about using ad-hominem but ive seen you do that in this thread.

and i wish you would be more clear about ur exact views
    test
  2. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

Your right we should thank you

thank you for stealing our natural resources to make yourselves wealthy
    thank you for enslaving us, and taking us to a land of opportunity... and then subjagating us, and treating us as racial inferiors for the next 300 years
    thank you for making us provide you with cheap, back breaking hard labour... that in turn, made your richer while we gained much less
    thank you for not allowing us to learn, then allowing us to learn in much inferior schools(as you still do today)
    thank you for helping to make as ignorant and stupid as we (generally) seem to be today... and then saying it is because we are racially inferior
    thank you for giving us the wonderfull word 'nigg.er'
    thank you for disenfranchising us
    thank you for raping us( literally).. and giving us no protection under the law as you did so
    thank you for lynching us
    thank you for propping up puppet regimes
    thank you for putting brutal regimes in power as you gave us 'independance'( i.e ida amin)
    thank you for dividing us( like the belgiums did in Rwanda) and then watching idly as we murder one another
    thank you for calling us black, stupid and ugly.. and causing us to call each other the same
    thank you for creating centralized cities... so that malaria( which was previously not a issue), aids, and other diseases can spread at will...
    and then thank you for idly standing by and doing very little

oh and thank you for taking techonological inventions from the middle east, china, and india, claiming them as your own, and then using them against us
    test
  3. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

Now, was that so hard?
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ they seem to want our help then hate us when we do help.

LMAO!
    test
  5. Mike Hosea

Mike Hosea New Member

As a Spaniard I could honestly say any of you claiming Europeans are some how superior for conquering other people are idiots.

my people conquered a big part of the world, but it has nothing to do with superiority and everything to do with individual circumstances that we were lucky enough to take advantage of....after all we have been both slave and slave master, we have concquered people and at times been beat by those same people later in history.

A major part of our success conquering people in the first place, was the diseases we carried that others had no immunity to, we could cough and wipe out whole tribes. that doesn’t make us superior, they were victims of circumstance. there was nothing either side could do, we never knew we would spread disease the way we did, and they never seen anything like it, and as a result they had no way of treating it with their natural immune system

that brings me to another point, I’ve seen people claim Europeans had superior minds, and that’s why they had more advances in medicine, when in reality they had more advances out of necessity. We have been dealing with more diseases alot longer. while others had no disease like that, so they had no reason to even begin thinking of medicine to treat it. all inventions and development comes out of necessity.

it also has to do with the enviorment people lived in. alot of native americans in the united states were nomadic people, they moved with the climate, the food and water supply,etc.. so to build huge buldings like the Mayan's for example, wouldnt make much sinse. yet you still see people claim Mayan's were superior, because they had prymids while the ones here had teepees and huts. when i reality both ways of living were perfectly suited for both individual groups, and they became that way out of necessity. same could be said with all other civilizations, large and small,

in other cases like the Moriori, and Maori's in New Zealand. one group was known for resolving conflicts peacefully, the other did it with war. so naturally when they meet the ones talking were much easier to kill then the ones shooting lol. if I remember correctly they both have the same ancestry so to claim one is superior to the other would be false. same could be said with other meetings of diffrent people.

so to say one came out on top because they are superior is ignorant, the world isnt that simple. the diffrent ways of life all played a role int he outcome. it had nothing to do with their minds or genes or anything else

all the superiority bullshit has to stop, I’m a proud Spaniard but id never allow my pride turn into hatred for others, I could never look at others as inferior even if we had our way with them. I also don't look at my peoples history with rainbow color glasses. we have great history as great people, we also have the terrible side as tyrants. there is no race on earth that is all good. stop your bias bullshit. the world is balanced with good and bad both sides spread equally through all races. all races have idiots and intellectuals, all races have weak and strong. no ones superior.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

We wanted YOUR help?

We were from a continent with ALL the resources and people and we wanted help from y'all because...??!? [dunno]
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Hmmm...AIDS came in after whites showed up and there is a heated and valid debate as to whether it's man made.

http://www.umoja-research.com/strecker_memorandum.htm <== lotta research there, so thanks for that too. Took diamonds, gold, people; left HIV.

You're lucky we even talk to your dumb asses.
    test
  8. racist?
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Your kingdom fell apart before europeans came. A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Others say it came from the congo... brought in by a black man.
    They also say it was not man made, but m.onkeys who carried
    the disease.

So Fuck your site. There is many sites on the web for every belief and agenda.

Shut your mouth already you don't have anymore of an idea than I do where Aids actually comes from.

http://www.gibbsmagazine.com/Where AIDS Came From.htm
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

no, but keep trying.
    test
  12. UG MC

lol... and menaz I didn't ask for 'your help'..
    Anyway, the Middle East was more 'developed' then Europe for a LONG time and look at it now....
    test
  13. UG MC

^^ a well educated, and thought out response based on........facts?
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Somebody watched "Apocalypto."
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Actually I haven't seen that movie yet, But I plan too.

I was reading excepts from Will Durant.

Is it worth watching?
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Indeed look at it now.

Should have keept up innovation and productivity.

Don't hate!
    test
  17. you have called people racist for less
    test
  18. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

This is dumb.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Okay, where?
    test
  20. in many threads in introspection history...ask around..

I got better things to do than prove something so obvious
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.