colonialism: why are blacks so ungrateful?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by teq the decider, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I'm really not gonna read all of that. Don't have the time. Judging by the nonsense I replied to earlier tonight, you aren't saying anything of value and have no idea about the history of Africa or even Europe.

Tell ya what: if I have time, I'll reply to some of the shit. In the meantime, enjoy racist white supremacy. I'll let the rest of the board (sans clit boi gee) to tear you up like they were doing...
    test
  2. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

^Say thank you!
    test
  3. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

teq...

do you involuntarily orgasm after buying the latest and greatest computer/tv/phone/car/etc/etc/etc?
    test
  4. looks like brit boi hit a nerve and his delusions of grandeur
    spazzed out.

in the rap stakes:I dont meddle with fools/ Im like atlantis ya shallow like paddling pools.
    test
  5. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

No. Not involuntarily.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

^^^ This would be the ad hominem I predicted...
    test
  7. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

vote=te.qzilla
    test
  8. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

one day with out electric...try two monthes nigga...its to many rich kids like your self on here running off at the mough about shit you would never say in fromt of a group of black people....i dont even argue with your kind..tho ya'll all infidels to me anyway...
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Teq and Steve owned this thread.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Eventually, ratiko, x-cal and brit boi will realize how pointless people view their opinions in such matters due to their clearly obvious motivations...

[dummy]

It's funny that they think they foolin' anyone.
    test
  11. oh the irony

clearly you are the only one with 'motivations' here. Motivation of the ethnocentric and xenophobic kind.
    test
  12. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

my only motivations are truth and sonnage.

this thread is a fine combination of both
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

why are we still on the ad hominems? I thought for sure you'd be at "backpedalling" by now.

Ah well. give it another day or two...
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Indeed, the irony. Given as far as agenda's go, no one makes his as abundantly clear as you, Nislanif.
    test
  15. but ofcourse, if 2 people agree on soultans 'motivations' that will never mean that 'they could be right' in his mind. No, it will simply mean that those 2 or 3 or 4 people are conspiring against him.

abundantly clear is about right when it comes to his motivations. I've always seen it. The only thing that has mildly irked me is the fact that he cannot be objective enough to a.) realise his own bias b.) realise that people are not as stupid as he would need them to be in order for them to gloss over where he muddies the waters.

but he doesn't have much common sense.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Of yeah, of course.

We're on AIM bitching about Soultan, RIGHT NOW. I'm sure some sort of envy is involved too.
    test
  17. I actually think Teq was quite fair in the way he conducted his argument(except the evoking of a thankfullness which was provoking). You on the other hand got all emotional and childish. Talking about holding dicks to mothers like a 15 year old pushing 32. Ofcourse, If I am to believe that human nature was the same in africa as it were in europe - if I am to deny the 'evil' you hold against 'them' or 'whites', and question the spoilt african utopia then I am clearly racist? Yet, you are dumbfounded when I think you may be racist for calling a group collective, i.e. whites 'vile' names while being blinkered to the fallacy of such a generalisation.

Denying an innate 'evil' of the european is a gasp worthy slur in your eyes, when really it is simply not an adequate reflection of reality and is exacerbated by an agenda that denies human nature and history
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

*smh*

And you don't even see it. You're still attacking me and not the arguments. Have you even thought to address the initial point of the thread, or are you going to come back and say something about "soultan" again?

Would africa be a wasteland had there been no European intervention?

[dummy]

Figure it out. You're obsessed with me to the point that you don't even notice it anymore.
    test
  19. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

Ignant nigga mentality.
    test
  20. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

prove me wrong.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.