Cologne...

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Shy, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

What's good right now?

I've got Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male and Lacoste Essential...but the LE you can never smell, and people love the JPG anyway so I always stick with it.

anything new that's good?
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

no clue. i cant tell you the last time i even wore it withen 6 months. i used to wear it to school but then just stopped lol.

that Jean Paul Gautlier sounds fancy i may check it out.

the only one i have anyway is Burberry London, its good for this time of year, although im not sure how the seasons are where youre at.
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i just got lacoste pour homme

its not bad

occasionaly i cant stand it tho cuz the smell reminds me of the way kilo axe smells n i hate that shit

the other one i was thinken of getting was an armani one, dont remember wich, but armani makes some dece shit.
    test
  4. petezahut

petezahut New Member

Armani code and abercrombie fierce ....stuff is straight up fire!!!
    test
  5. th'Cent

th'Cent New Member

if u trynna fuck somethin...jean paul is DEFINITELY the way to go..bitches cum as they walk by in the mall off that shit

if you trynna hit the movies and just make bitches follow behind you cuz they cant help it drop that issey miyake....gets em everytime

if you on ya grown man shit and got the suit on and trynna do the fresh thing..hit em with the kenneth cole black

if its MAD formal like a wedding or anniversary party or something hit em with the yves st lauren....shine like a star

if u on chill mode and at a party or bar or something and its gonna be dancin and you gonna be sweating you dont want sweat to mix wit a heavy cologne so you gotta hit em mild...throw that Mambo on...its light but effective and dont clash when you get a lil damp....

the key to ANY cologne...take a goddamn shower!!!! dont try to mask yesterday's funk wit today's fresh scent...it NEVER works....and in my opinion oils are WAY better than cologne...they stay on you all day and they dont fuck wit people who have allergies...so all bitches get to enjoy your aroma :)

u talkin to a certified pimp! ;) follow these smell good rules and you'll be fuckin tomorrow

im th'Cent and i approved this message
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I havent heard of issey miyake. Good looks.
    test
  7. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

issey miyake l'dissey is some bitchperfume, hoes love that tho.. I got one for my x and she was all excited an shit.. fellas love that fragrance, when their bitches pussy smells like some fresh issey, ya dig?

u gotsta rub sum miyakestatus on those clits and start butterin up those figgas...

aight personally i go for either burberry brit, calvin klein eternity or the classic dolce & gabbana.. Shit smells for hours and are really refreshing to have on. I always get pussy tossed at me whenever i put those shits on.. I crocodile dundee those bitches son but whenever i put on a cologne, its over. Dead serious like a nervous comedian - no joke. Hoes b like "awww Crayon shiet, i love ur looks and all a dat but mayne u gotsta school these fake ass negroes on that cologne fortè, baby.. ur shits a-plus like hieroglyphics mayne... ain no palsy ass niggas got ur fragranceswag. ur game is stepped up, my man"

so I guess u gotsta hear what im sayin and cop those i just mentioned, lil niggas.
    test
  8. djembe1

djembe1 New Member

test
  9. Mick Swaggar

Mick Swaggar My Swag Iz So Rare

i like ur swagg homie jean paul is the best, girls love it, and burberry smells good to, i like more of the soft scents then strong brut smells. Gucci smells good but it's just to loud.
    test
  10. Mick Swaggar

Mick Swaggar My Swag Iz So Rare

armani code is alright i bought some from nieman's, but that shit is to strong
    test
  11. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

test
  12. HomeyGAli

HomeyGAli New Member

I just copped a 3.3oz Yves Saint Laurent L' Homme BUT I'm still going to get some Canali. I also have the JPG Le Male which is tight but my all-time favorite (Versace Metal Jeans) is discontinued and I'm down to my last bottle and its going for $130+ for a 2.5.

I think you'd definitely like the Canali.
    test
  13. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

its called Jake by Hollister... i dont shop there just becuase the style is too preppy for me
    but the cologne is really good.. besides thats my name too..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.