Collab with industry producer - serious inquiries only*

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Messengerbeats, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messengerbeats

Messengerbeats New Member

Hey guys,

First let me say, I haven't posted in a while I've been busy, just got back to Toronto from L.A, was working with some great producers/songwriters out there. The frequent work with darkchild, danja, and Da Internz. I've learned some great lessons that i'd love to share with y'all, but your not interested right?

I've learned that just telling/explaining how thing's work never really work's entirely, the best way is through experience itself. So i've come up with a way where I can teach you the tricks i've learned thru collaboration. Of coarse nothing is completely free, all I ask is a small donation that can be considered a priceless investment, for the sake of my time.

If you fit the criteria then this is for you.. Are you waiting on your break and want to get industry people to come to you?, trying to learn how to become a better, well rounded producer? and learn the tricks, and techniques that will help you get to where you want to be? IF you truly want to improve hit me AT messengerbeats*AT*gmail*.*c*o*m * (remove stars)

P.S also be sure to let me know which program you use to produce.

Thanks,

Stay blessed!
    test
  2. Maine

Maine Member

Email sent bro,,,,
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you worked with kosine?....
    test
  4. Messengerbeats

No sir, it was TUO. Met up with the homey at Panga mall. Only doing this for the next two week's don't sleep on a great opportunity!

Stay blessed
    test
  5. Messengerbeats

Gotcha fam!
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

oh word, I asked cuz I worked with kosine at school, and I don't really know the other internz members......I think you are offering a great thing and I respect the fact that you know it's a different ballgame......as from my experiences with the business, whicch I have spoke about on this site many times, things are most often not what they appear to be and def explaining it does not work......it's great that you figured out a way to convey through experience, which is the truest form of understanding imo.......

I'm all good and appreciate the offer, sounds like you are on the level so i would jump at it if I never experienced these sorta things first hand.....I would recommend this as a good look to others trying to get there, cuz man the kind of info and you learn by seeing and doing is priceless......

much respect bruv

peace
    test
  7. moneyrollbeats

moneyrollbeats producing that fire!

how much is "a small donation"?
    test
  8. Messengerbeats

check your pm homie
    test
  9. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

lol @ small donation
    test
  10. Messengerbeats

Nothing is free in this world, I wish I could do it for completely free, but I don't have the time. It is in fact a small donation though, for the knowledge you will be gaining.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.