"coast 2 coast" mainstream instrumental stream... u feelin these industry beats?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

click here to stream "coast 2 coast" industry instrumentals new volume

^^click that.. I get these emailed to my inbox when a new one drops and I like to listen to what beats mainstream artists are rocking right now...

any of these standout to anyone? the classic 2pac beat soundin better than half of these beats that were made 15 years later..

It seems to me that we've reached an era where you can actually find better beats from unknown producers online, than you can find from industry beat CDs..
    test
  2. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

yeah the 2pac ones def. the better of the bunch...

statik selektahs wasnt bad, think saigon ripped that on one of his statiks mixtapes...

def. hear better material from net producers i talk to/listen to...
    test
  3. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

most of em are blank as fuck, i`m loving that flute on focused instrumental though
    test
  4. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

yeah i agree... its kinda like you gotta dumb down your beats... its like rappers can't rap anymore they can't handle all kind of instruments so they want something simple like their rhymes... im fucked up but yeah i'm feelin like 2 tracks out of those... thats it blahhh these fucks should be sellin the $10 leases...
    test
  5. SincereDaDon

SincereDaDon New Member

damm basic as hell u right thats why most industry heads are online looking for beats now we need to make are site notable
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.