C'MON L CROSS STOP RUNNIN

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by bonesjluv, Jul 6, 2014.

1. bonesjluv

bonesjluv New Member

Whenever your ready, i know you need a minute tho mine off the top
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao whoevers alias this is is retarded. U might as well have got ur nuts up to do it on ur real name. Ur a coward. Get at me on ur real name an stop mispellin my shit an ill trash ur retarded ass. idiot.
    test
  3. bonesjluv

bonesjluv New Member

Your lyrics are garbage and i am sick of you acting like your something your not, i also am sick of people biting my shit so dont worry about my real name, my name is J-Luv and i'll spell your gay ass name how i choose L Cross, you can't run forever and when we battle imma end you once and for all. Everytime you bitch out it's just another nail in your coffin, you can't run forever, first imma keep calling you out to show you are a kerr because after you got wooped by Deth you were exposed as bitch made with sorry, i mean sorry ass verses, then imma just put my verse out there to show how much of a difference there is between you and someone who can really spit that fire......L Cross is garbage.....
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Do u have legit brain damage im so tired of trashcan rappers tellin me how much better they are then me. First of all i saw u drop three horrid bars off the top. I could never achieve that wackness. Ever. Second ur a ashit talkin alias of either scroggins or jai z. Both horrid. Third if im so wack why do u care? If u dont have a personal beef wit me...jai... then why call me out who cares aboit a wack rapper ur better then? Or am i more then that to u? Anyway, you suck at rap, im incredible at it an yeah, no battle cuz that would be a bigger waste of time then scroggins or deth or the first two times we battled jai. Ur alias is trash btw
    test
  5. TheMadHimalayan

TheMadHimalayan New Member

Bro you are scared and i understand, i put my challenge out to you for all the world to see, i even put my verse out first, you are garbage, you ran scared and i wanted all of RAPCITY.COM to see you are garbage and you run from challenges, except for other garbage like DETH, man he is just as bad as you, if you ANY balls whatsoever go to the battle arena and accept my challenge or just keep proving my point that you are scared and you have no skills....
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

U really think ur provin a point here? Wow its worse then i thought... no son, RMs rapmusic not rapcity u idiot, an its been around since 1999 u might be in a leaue of ur own now but back in the day there was no short supply of talentless shit talkers, thats where u come in, retards who challenge people with skill, proudly pitting their brain dead lyrics on display, so no, ill not be battlin u, just laughin an ur lucky this sites dead or fifty people would be laughin with me. By the by, i read ur rhymes, ur not a rapper, so please, ur makin rappers look bad. Just quit rap. Ur not ever gonna be shit
    test