CM Punk tweets photo of The Rock and tags John Cena

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by dopeazhell, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dopeazhell

dopeazhell ^^ this

test
  2. Rubbing Macahol

Rubbing Macahol New Member

test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

Lmao..................
    test
  4. E. Fate

E. Fate aka Koffee Blakk

lmfaoooo
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

cmpunk is the only guy that can hang with rock in a verbal confrontation ...
    test
  6. dopeazhell

dopeazhell ^^ this

^after seeing john cena fail so miserably last night, i would have to agree.
    test
  7. Rubbing Macahol

Cena sonned the fuck out of him in the first response from what I saw on youtube. Make no mistake about it, the truth is on his side.

The rest of it is just storylines, you involve real life and rocky looks like the dick in all this. He left, refused to work with cena before leaving, etc.
    test
  8. Diasick

Diasick this guy

he cant son him with a promo, he has to go outside of the wrestling niche and rap to him.. and it's not even a great rap.. he's basically talking lines that was written for him to say , this dude rhymed helicopter with teleprompter lolz..

how is the rock a dick? he has achieved everything there is to achieve in wrestling.. and I wouldn't of blamed him if he where to want more out of his life, it's good he left when he did, because I doubt john cena would even be relevent in the rocks era...

cena is the one that looks like a dick to me.. a self centered one at that because he just wanted the rock to put him over.. when there is other guys backstage that could benefit from a match with the rock, nooooo cena wants the rock all for him self..
    test
  9. Rubbing Macahol

Rock never did shit in wrestling by himself.

Cena has carried the company.
    test
  10. Rubbing Macahol

and I'm a huuuge rock fan.

Rock was a lot like Cena before he left, people forget that. By that I mean fans got tired of having him shoved down their throats, people turned against him left and right, he lost his initial edge.

The only difference was there were enough stars in Rock's day that they could afford to turn him heel at the drop of a hat.
    test
  11. Diasick

Diasick this guy

are you crazy, there wasn't ever a reaction like cena gets.. one half of the crowd boos him and the other half cheers him, cena is simply for the younger demographics, and adults straight up don't like him.. with the rock however... I never noticed a certain demographic being against him, being more of a stonecold fan.. the rock is one of the biggest babyface characters in WWE history.. you really can't compare the reactions cena gets to the reaction rock gets, cena has only carried the company due to limitations to be honest... the rock carried the company 10 years ago regardless of there being other bankable stars on the roster... and that statement the rock never did shit by him self is retarded.. because no one in wrestling has ever done shit by their self... the heel depends on the babyface to push their career.. and the babyface depends on the heel to push their career...
    test
  12. Rubbing Macahol

Ignorance. Rock was forced to turn heel more than once simply because Rocky Sucks chants started popping up more and more as he became a catchphrase repeating babyface that was used to sell merchandise to children.

Again, Rock NEVER carried the company. EVER. This isn't opinion, this is fact. The only times he ever really had the chance, he left to make movies. Any other time, it was Austin. Fuck, WWE's big plan back in the day was to get a 10.0 rating when Austin returned from an injury to confront the Rock. Dude was always second string Stone Cold. Always.

And yes, wrestling has partnerships but there are stars that carry the company. Nobody remembers all of Hogan's opponents. People lived vicariously through Stone Cold. Yada yada.

Rock was an addition to the Austin-McMahon feud. And then Mick Foley's comedic partner. Without all the greats to shape him dude is just another self-loving Buff Bagwell type.
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Mac, why are you trying to have a discussion with Nut-Check?
    test
  14. Rubbing Macahol

Honestly, I'm mostly doing this for all the people that might share gut-check's opinion.

I think I actually have a thing for being outnumbered in arguments.
    test
  15. Diasick

Diasick this guy

Ignorance. Rock was forced to turn heel more than once simply because Rocky Sucks chants started popping up more and more as he became a catchphrase repeating babyface that was used to sell merchandise to children.

it's not like everyone started hating him for no reason, you could say that the rock would be nothing without stone cold, but you could say the same thing about stone cold, who did he have a legitimate and memorable fued with besides mcmahon and the rock?

Again, Rock NEVER carried the company. EVER. This isn't opinion, this is fact. The only times he ever really had the chance, he left to make movies. Any other time, it was Austin. Fuck, WWE's big plan back in the day was to get a 10.0 rating when Austin returned from an injury to confront the Rock. Dude was always second string Stone Cold. Always.

What, he carried the company on many occassions, that was another delusional statement, and its a baseless fact, The rock carried the company more so than austin and got more reactions from the crowd than austin ever has.. altho he wasn't gone for 7 years, his reaction monday was shit compared to the rocks reaction.. again thats probably because austin wasn't gone for 7 years.. but still it was at home..

And yes, wrestling has partnerships but there are stars that carry the company. Nobody remembers all of Hogan's opponents. People lived vicariously through Stone Cold. Yada yada.

You could really the say the same thing about every wrestler on the planet.. without the wrestlers arguing with each other... there simply would not be a program

Rock was an addition to the Austin-McMahon feud. And then Mick Foley's comedic partner. Without all the greats to shape him dude is just another self-loving Buff Bagwell type.

rock barely got involved in the austin-mcmahon shit so i don't know what you mean by that, the rock and austin where equal with what they brought to WWE, if you say different your a troll just trying to start an argument
    test
  16. KaTZ

KaTZ Active Member

I wish the WWE would have just kept CM Punk on commentary with Cole and Lawler.

I'm starting to get tired of the Cole/Lawler feud.

Having Booker T on the Smackdown commentary is boring.
    test
  17. Rubbing Macahol

Bret Hart. Brian Pillman. The Undertaker. DX. Mike Tyson.

The Austin 3:16 shirt. That is my answer.

I said that people lived vicariously through Stone Cold, I could not say that people live vicariously through Shark Boy or Curry Man.

You must've missed the whole team corporate thing that made Rock a star.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I actually think the Rock really had the same effect but were really from people from opposite ends of the spectrum.

This is what made their beef so entertaining
    test
  19. Diasick

Diasick this guy

Bret Hart, Brian Pillman.. The Undertaker wasn't memorable.. you wouldn't remember it as if it where yesterday.. the fued with mike tyson is the closest to being more memorable than the other ones you mentioned... those are not fueds wrestling fans would just remember like it was yesterday
    test
  20. dopeazhell

dopeazhell ^^ this

RT @CMPunk “@EveMarieTorres: Happy Women's History month. (anyone sense my sarcasm?)”
    Enjoy your month. Lots of dishes to do come April.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.