CM Punk new leader of Nexus?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Priceless, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

like no one ever got out of a contract before, and besides thats just to stop rumors from spreading even tho they would have anyway... I thought I heard his contract was expiring soon anyway awhile back, don't know if it would be in time for wmania..
    test
  2. Diasick

Diasick this guy

like no one ever got out of a contract before, and besides thats just to stop rumors from spreading even tho they would have anyway... I thought I heard his contract was expiring soon anyway awhile back, don't know if it would be in time for wmania..
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

test
  4. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

Jesus, gut
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

wow fucking lag.. my bad guys

they need the duplicate post plugin on here
    test
  6. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

i love punk beefin with cena, and i enjoy punk having his own stable. just feel like its lame that hes part of the nexus now. nexus seems to me below punk, he needs to have his own stable
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

He's not going to get out of the contract Gut. Mania is in April. Even if his lawyers worked overtime, it would just be so fucking unlikely. It's not even possible. Dana is not going to let him go. The best chance at Brock appearing on Mania this year is if he deliberately breaks his contract, with Vince agreeing to shit out bricks upon bricks of gold to a bunch of lawyers and to the UFC. And probably more.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

If Vince can pull off getting Brock at Mania for one night only I'll consider it possible that I can shit out bricks of gold myself, and dedicate a week to study on the topic of shitting out golden bricks and post the results of my study here.
    test
  9. Diasick

Diasick this guy

nah if he does you gotta put gut was right in ur usertitle lol
    test
  10. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

sad thing is, that would probably make your day. i feel like youre a huge dork in real life and possibly slightly autistic. any chance you can post pics of yourself so i can assess my prediction and get in a good laugh?
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

gut check= 50 tyson
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.