~Clova-Watch me~

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by clova, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clova

clova New Member

yo peep my new track called "Watch Me"..........Karosene on the beat......leave some feedback and a link and i'll return the favor.....~1~

WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/CLOVA
    test
  2. E.K.O.B.A.H.

E.K.O.B.A.H. ItsArtic.com!

beat is ok...dont really catch me tho...need to be mixed better, ur voice sound kinda funny, flow is aiight, turn ya vocals up, lyrics cool, hook is aight i guess....overall i guess this is aiight but i prolly wouldnt listen again. got potential tho...keep makin moves.

check me when u get a chance

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=958087
    test
  3. clova

clova New Member

word thanks for the feedback....i'm workin on mixin i jus haven't perfected it yet...thank for peepin....uppin...
    test
  4. The Requiem

The Requiem New Member

waddup man, im writing this as im jamming the song so i can give u the reactions to the track right as i get them....the beat doenst really catch my atention, but i wont judge an MC but his beat selcetion....you have a unique voice, but to me it seems like you haven't masted it yet...a problem any MC will face at some point...your lyrics are good they are not specatacular but they good, your flow is far beyond a rookies but to me it seems like you in the place in between learning about new flows and become comfortable with them...like you are expereminting with new flows(which is awesome) your just not quite comfortable with them but your most def going in the right direction...and the hook is really good, the strongest point of the song is the hook, you seem to know how to make a good and catchy hook...you actually make me like the beat more cuz of how u ride it in the hook...my adivce to you is keep gooing in the direction your going in, but take more time when your writing your shit and really really try and become comfortbale with your verse before your record it...rember to have a really tight flow its gotta be fluid, not choppy....but your def a talent and given time i dont think many ppl are gonna be able to fuck with you...keep doing what you do and take your time

check out my shit "Take It Away"
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=960915
    test
  5. clova

clova New Member

yo thanx for the feedback....and that was a good one to.....i'll work on it no doubt....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.