closer to death

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by cram oremor, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cram oremor

cram oremor New Member

I'm gettin closer to death by da minute so I'm pressin my limits cuz da second that I diminish and I'm handed my sentence I'm gon be restin in da presence of da one who is risen makin a dash for da finish I gotta handle my bidnes cuz all this scandalous livin is givin ample conviction to keep me shackled in prison if I relapse to my sinin die smokin crack in the kitchen or blast a rat for da snitchin then get attacked by the pigins I'd be entrapped wit those livin In burnin flesh everlastin so I'm askin for wisdom n holdin fast to da mission settin your path in my vision spit with passion n healin till I'm absent from this after math of adams lack of submission. Keep bangin like pots in da kitchen, ima keep slangin my rock is livin, spit flame on the block to da villans cuz they hurtin so they killin and I know just how they feelin

http://board.rapmusic.com/open-mic/1235896-yahshua-anointed.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/open-mic/1237336-close-call.html#post1067528726
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. T.R.C....

T.R.C.... New Member

damn man you elevatin like crazy shit keeps gettin better an better keep it up
    test
  3. cram oremor

cram oremor New Member

Thankx t.r.c
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. IgloS

IgloS Eye Glows

you got sick multis.. that flow is just fire.. rocking 3 multis a bar is dope.. this reads like a key.. for real tho.. you should really break the lines to the 1,2,3,4 count of the beat.. it makes the flow way easier to catch bro

I'm gettin closer to death by da minute so I'm pressin my limits
    cuz da second that I diminish and I'm handed my sentence
    I'm gon be restin in da presence of da one who is risen makin a dash for da finish
    I gotta handle my bidnes cuz all this scandalous livin is givin ample conviction
    to keep me shackled in prison if I relapse to my sinin die smokin crack in the kitchen
    or blast a rat for da snitchin then get attacked by the pigins I'd be entrapped wit those livin
    In burnin flesh everlastin so I'm askin for wisdom n holdin fast to da mission
    settin your path in my vision spit with passion n healin
    till I'm absent from this after math of adams lack of submission.
    Keep bangin like pots in da kitchen, ima keep slangin my rock is livin,
    spit flame on the block to da villans cuz they hurtin so they killin
    and I know just how they feelin
    test
  5. cram oremor

cram oremor New Member

Thanks homie, to be honest I've been writing ryhmes for quite a few years now and still don't know what multis is. Ha ha ha. Some rapper I am. I kinda just spit it da way it comes to me
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

yo this was pretty dope. Iglos laid it out for ya proper. its dope, just gotta fine tune it a bit. nice stuff dude. way to get the open mic poppin

pce
    test
  7. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

Wow homie .. this was great. More than great. U elevating like mad cuz
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.