Close to a hundred dead in norway after terror attack

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by BITmafakka, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

That guy was a nazi, like all Finnish flipped mass murderers. Color of the victims doesn`t change the fact that them are productions of society whom refuses to take a look at the mirror.
    All manifestos of recent Finnish mass murderers are cencored from the net and them wouldn`t let him open trial here, official reason is that you shouldn`t get publicity for
    that shit but another might as well be that society refuses take a look at the mirror.

What comes to last points their ideology "anti-facism", "anti-nazism", all nazi parties for example here are told to tell that their manifestos cuz of promotional reasons, but
    doesn`t mean it`s the truth.

Finland and Norway are most republican and racist states right now, but about Norwegian immigration I don`t know much. What I see here it`s going high per cents, for example only 0,3 per cent of ppl in Helsinki have originally born here.
    I don`t know what to think about that. People are mostly laughing here that nobody`s gonna listen that lunatic`s manifesto, what is he thinking.
    test
  2. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

ay byeye, whats the finnish racial slurs over there for black people?
    test
  3. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

I don`t hear them every day as I live @ immigrant block.
    Last week kids I was nursing told me some crazy woman shouted her balcony if them are Somalians and them said not cuz only 2 of them are. She had shouted that Somalians stole her something and if she sees Somalians, she driver over them by car and tells police and police will throw all Somalians outta here.
    I laughed em and told them that woman`s just nuts, I called their mother and told her that woman is just nuts, that my friend (whom is white) saw her shouting there already earlier. I also told she shouldn`t scare kids, and them should have come and tell me, but one kid was scared I get into court again.
    Finns sue eachothers just cuz of arguing all the time.
    But I don`t see it everyday life much, just some old drunks mumble me sometimes when them think I`m "ähly". I see it at internet, music and politics the most.
    If I understood question right.

Edit: But it`s very hard to get into club if you`re black person, but blacks been here awhile already know which places to go. And bus drivers get that shit a lot, them are mostly immigrants...
    test
  4. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

.....................i love you.
    test
  5. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

I've seen Darfur mentioned a couple of times. The situation in Darfur was not a genocide. The reason why Darfur is now "passe" is because the conflict has largely died down, not that massacres still don't happen but the death rate due to conflict is happening at the same as the murder rate in D.C. "Save Darfur" and the folks around that are really despicable. This shit about left wing liberal humanitarian intervention is sickening. That shit was going down all the time during the Iraq War. "Why are we bombing Iraq and not Sudan." Such is the train of thought if cruise missile liberals, peace and social stability can come about only through the external help of the West. Even though the conflict in Darfur has settled down dramatically the fools at "Save Darfur" are still calling for 'humanitarian' intervention by the USA or the UN (no difference).

Also, 0% of donations to Save Darfur do not actually go to helping people in Darfur. They go to lobbying the government to "do something."

For a good run down on the supposed Darfur "genocide" and the role of cruise missile liberals, Mahmood Mamdani has been killing shit for a few years now:
    LRB · Mahmood Mamdani · The Politics of Naming: Genocide, Civil War, Insurgency

Mahmood Mamdani: You (and I) got Darfur Wrong | Radio Open Source with Christopher Lydon
    (audio interview if you can't read)

[youtube]nLqYpQSvo2Q[/youtube]

this video is over 2 hours long but mamdani owns this dude
    [youtube]yGOpfH_5_pY[/youtube]
    test
  6. battlefan

battlefan New Member

test
  7. Enormus

Enormus New Member

Yo Eyerate you read any of that shit?
    test
  8. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

not yet. but i will. its a big chunk to dig in to. not gonna even start untill my head is in it to cover at least the first 300 or so pages.
    test
  9. translucense

translucense New Member

Immigration is not limited to Europeans and Mexicans. Mexicans WILLINGLY immigrate over because they want a better life. They want to be a part of the American dream. So why spit in our face when America allows you this opportunity? It's a lot easier to make a living NOT doing work here than it is over there. But I guess that's just in Texas though. Mexicans are pretty much a part of/have created their own subculture and identity out in CA.
    test
  10. o'sheaj

o'sheaj NOT THE DONT FLOP RAPPER

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.