Clinique 3 step skin care

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Short2003, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I got a sample of this 6 weeks ago tommorow and it's awesome. If anyone of you ladies have problem skin you should go down to whever sells and ask for a sample to try it out.. I get some zits here and there and I get dry or red patches on my face and it cleared up what was there already and I havent had anything since I've been using it.. There is still a part of me that thinks it could be a coincidence but I think im just in denial...lol
    I used to have the NICEST SKIN, then after I had my kids it turned to crap.. I mean, I don't have acne or anything but going from flawless skin to having weird blemishes and colouring of my skin really SUCKED..lol.. I've been on a hunt to find something that actually worked for me and I guess I found it... The downside, it's 70 bucks :frown:.. It looks like the package might last around 2 months though... Anyways, just wanted to share that with any of you ladies that might be having the same problem as me.. I know I can't be the only one that's in the drug store every month or two looking for some new face wash or something to try...lol
    test
  2. Short2003

OK I fould this pic, I don't know why the heck there is a toothbrush in there, maybe they just put it so you can see the size of the bottles.. [dunno]

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I wonder if you e-mail them if they'll mail a sample out? Because for that price I'd want to know that it for sure worked for my skin. I'm always trying to find differnet things. It seems like once a cream or soap starts working, your face gets use to it and it stops working just as fast lol.

No, you are deff not alone ;o) and OH YEAH kids do mess up your skin. Heck it throws your whole body into a loop lol.

Thanx for the info tho. I might try the website see if I can get a free sample ;o)
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I went to their site, and this is what I found for "free samples"

Can you send me samples?

Regrettably, samples are not available for general distribution. If your desire is to "try before you buy," please know that it is a Clinique Online policy to accept returns or exchanges for products that you are not satisfied with. If you would like product recommendations or advice from a trained Online Clinique Consultant, we invite you to email our Online Consultants.

Blah to them LOL
    test
  5. Short2003

Next time you're @ the mall, hit up Sears or The Bay... They were gonna give me 2 of each step but when I told them I worked at Sears they gave me more..By the time I got through the second batch I could see/feel a difference.. So if they give you 2 of each that should be enough to get an idea of how it's gonna work for you.
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I'm glad you like it...that actually seems rare b/c I have heard so many people say it did horrible things to their skin b/c it has a high alcohol content or something.

Do you have oily skin? I bet it works better for people with oily skin. My skin is dry so I think it would wreck havoc.
    test
  7. Short2003

I dunno if I do.. I must then [funny]..lol..I actually went in there to get foundation b/c I'm forever trying to find the perfect foundation and I had told her that I got a sample before and I wanted to try it again so she gave me some more stuff... When I go back to get it I'll have to ask someone about that.
    test
  8. HughdeMann

HughdeMann New Member

Did anyone else notice how dirty that toothbrush is?
    test
  9. Short2003

I actually did..lol.. I was thinking the could atleast get a decent looking toothbrush when I saw it..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.