Clenbuterol and Diet Pills

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Got Life?, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

So my knee problem turned out to be beyond Glucosamine and Cissus.

Tried both, but it turns out I have a slightly torn ACL and a torn Meniscus. They did make me feel a bit better though.

I am getting knee surgery on 2/12, but afterwards after I rehab and am able to do sufficient cardio I wanted to boost the effects to speed up my weight loss as rapidly as possible.

A friend of mine strongly suggested clenbuterol, naturally i'm not jumping at the opportunity to take it, nor would I ever play with injecting it to begin with so I'd take it orally if anything.

Any recommendations to something effective yet not as likely to fuck me the hell up and something that is more likely to be more cost effective?
    test
  2. have you looked into fish oil? its a join support supplement they sell it on bodybuilding.com in there store.. i haven't taking it but i heard it dose help with your joints and over all health and could prevent heart attack deaths.

as for diet, try muscel tech hyrdoxycut hardcore, most subjects loose 20lbs in five weeks,
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

First off, there's no such thing as injectable clen.

I know there were some studies at T-Nation about Hot-Rox being as effective as clen for losing BF. I'd look into fat burners and stacks at that supplement website I PMd you a while ago.
    test
  4. Got Life?

there are a lot of stacks and such, I didn't really know what to go with...

as for Hydroxycut Hardcore, I didn't really see any results with it.
    test
  5. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Well supplements are only going to do so much for you. The first and most important aspect of burning fat is your diet.
    test
  6. i think every supplement dose the same thing, everyone has there own marketing scheme
    test
  7. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  8. Got Life?

everytime I read a post from gut-check i have a desire to put him on ignore more and more...

my diet is going to be oatmeal and a grapefruit for bfast, lunch is a chicken ceaser wrap or something along those lines, and then I'll have a big salad when I get in.

Also my focus is going to be predominantly cardio, not much focus on actual lifting because I put on muscle like nothing, so I rather get down to where I want to be and then build on muscle if necessary.

With that in mind I know that diet alone /w at least an hour of cardio will have me dropping weight, but naturally I would love to accelerate the process, because eating like that for 4-5 months as opposed to 2-3 will drive me rather irritated, that and I love to drink and naturally I won't be drinking (beer or liquor) while doing this.

So yea...that puts me in the scenario where I'm trying to find something that's an effective combination that won't just drain all the water out of my body, but rather more towards actual fat burning. I'm 21 so now is a time where the risk to damaging my body isn't off the charts, hence my desire to get it done now.
    test
  9. i don't see whats unclear about my post, every supplement dose the same thing, why is there over 100 muscle builder products and people that argue on what gives them more results, every supplement dose the same job, its just companys have there own marketing scheme, they hypnotize people into thinking they can add 12lbs of muscle just by taking a pill, and those people buy into it also.

and got life, i hope your really into this and still don't rap seeing how you was banned from 200+ sites for biting.
    test
  10. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Every supplement does the same thing?

No, no they don't. Not at all.
    test
  11. i mean like

creatine product A vs Creatine Product B
    Fat Burning Product A vs Fat Burning Product B

shit...

Tylenol Vs Asprin
    test
  12. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

I agree in concept...they are meant to do the same thing, but, I used an entire 5 lb. bucket of off brand protein from Costco and got no results. With Methoxy Pro, dude I packed on 8 lbs. in a month

I have not found one creatine product better than another tho...
    test
  13. Got Life?

lol, how'd this become a convo about creatine...
    test
  14. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

^^^I don't think you are getting his point,lol
    test
  15. Got Life?

I get his point, but creatine and fat burners are two different animals...
    test
  16. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Well maybe I'm wrong but when Gut said:
    Graphx was trying to say that even though something can have the same purpose its not necessarily the same...
    I don't think it was necessarily about creatine... it was just the principle...

At least thats what I gathered.
    I could be wrong...
    test
  17. not every supplement is the same, i meant the purpose's of creatine product A is the same as creatine product B, people always ask whats the best fat burner or creatine product, but they all do the same thing, maybe fat burner A out sells fat burner B, but its still meant to do the same job, some people think just because it didn't work for them it won't work for others.
    test
  18. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^^Thats true... I guess it also depends on what your are doing in combination with taking these products. I do understand what you are saying now though!
    test
  19. Got Life?

right to an extent only because there are some products like hot-rox which clearly outshine the competition...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.