cleaning up my diet

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all the healthy foods have no damn flavor.. lol is there something i can add to give them flavor? also someone said theres an ingredient you can cook your food with that'll burn all the fat and stuff out.. also wanna stop drinking soft drinks and drink vitamin water.. whats the best brand.. i dont wanna by some un heard of brand lol.. i dont really eat much food so i figured i should cut it completly out and eat healthy food... oh and is orange juice healthy? i drink that all the time...
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

orange juice is good, i dont know anything about vitamin water, but youll be fine drinking regular water..about as much as you can and taking a multi-vitamin daily.
    immediately stop drinking soda, thats the worst shit you can drink. i dotnm know what takes all the fat out of food but i know that if u cook it in a george foreman girll itll significantly decrease the fat/grease in the food.

ps dont eat any fast food, at all, ever. and Subway is not healthy.
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Spices are your friend.

I just got used to having no flavor to most of my stuff. I figured it was one of the sacrifices. If you take the time you can make all your healthy foods taste great, but, I'm impatient and the quicker the food makes it to my plate the better.

As for fats, well, I don't have a problem with fats. The health industry made a huge mistake when they made everything non fat, fat isn't the problem. The problem is sugar and carbohydrates.

They've been touting fat is terrible for 20 or 30 years now and heart disease is skyrocketing, coincidence?
    test
  4. i havent ate fast food sense i found a earth worm in my sandwich lol

search on google for vitamin water.. its just tap water with flavor in it i think

you can by flavors for water at target i beleive... it has 0 caleries, 0 carbs, 0 caphein.. just water withi flavor added to it that comes from fruits
    test
  5. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Vitamin water has sugar in it.
    test
  6. ekkk.. well i eat good.. i usualy cook meat with veggies most of the time.. i think i should punish my self evry time i get a soda craving.. i been on a strict water diet for a week now and i feel 10 times better than i did when i was driking soda.. my family had a history of diabet's so i should of done this a long time ago
    test
  7. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

drink vitamin water for vitamin water. its just called vitamin water. my gym sells it and i dont really drink it but a lot of people there do, its good stuff.

just keep drinking water, eventually you will learn to love it. i only drink it and now to me its the best liquid in the world. nothing tastes better. same with healthy foods. maybe one meal a month i'll allow myself to eat a greesy cheeseburger or some shit, but for the most part if you pick your foods right it tastes great if its healthy.
    test
  8. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

what the FUCK!? from WHERE?! thats insaaaaaaaaaaaaane dude... i HATE earth worms, i would fucking scream like a girl and puke and cry if i found one in my sandwich... and sue the fuckers for all i can... what the FUCK?!
    test
  9. arbys... i ate a chicken cordon blue.. supposively an employee got fired over it cuz they under cooked the meet and the worm came from the animal... gross stuff.. it was a baby worm but still enough to make me go off.. i knew something was wrong when my ham was running away from me.
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

test
  11. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Extra protein
    test
  12. lol... now all i have is lemonade, vitamin water,orange juice... and occasionly ill drink a glass of tea .. plus a freezer full of meet and cabinet full of veggies... now im going to get me a weight bench for 20 bucks.. woot
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

good luck withe verything man, my only advice is since your just starting out dont go from eating unhealthy like fast foodd and soda and then just jump into being a health freak. get used to only drinking water, not eating obviously unhealthy foods and exercising. if you try to go all out all at first you may find it difficult and discouraging, that doesnt mean dont try hard because its not easy man, and also if youre not seeing anything for evena month dont get too down, this stuff takes time, but give it like 2-3 months and youll start to hear a few people say "hey youre getting bigger" then a few more months, a few more diet restrictions and extra hard work on the weights youre gonna be hearing shit every single day like "damn youre mad swole" "you got huge dude" and youll probaly start wearing shirts with no sleeves more often.
    test
  14. i aint just starting out working out.. just with the strict diet because working out dont do no good.. sure i loose the weight but i put it back on. i wanting to loose 30 lbs..i always ate s good, meet and veggies. and meet is suppose to be good for you.. only thing i was worried about was potato's . those soft drinks where killing me cuz i was up to 4 a day lol esp when theres nearly 40g of suger... when i was almost 200g of suger in softdrinks a day.. i heard u can go into a chommah if ur suger level is over 500.. im living on combos and oatmeal. for now anyway
    test
  15. LiveFromThe781

god damn...thanks for reminding me why i stopped drinking soda like 2 years ago
    test
  16. i cant do shit when my body is hyped up on caphein lol
    test
  17. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Pork is horrible anyways... eee•••ww
    test
  18. Sir Rhyme Alot

Sir Rhyme Alot New Member

orange juice contains one heck of alot of sugar..

in general I would stay away from juices.. stick to water.
    test
  19. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

aint this thread like two months old...lol why yall reviving old stuff
    test
  20. LiveFromThe781

pork fat is the most delicious fat ive had, pork is superior to cattle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.