clean pee in a condom taped to your thigh?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by eNiGma, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

im thinkin bout doin it for my pee test..but im wondering if its gonna stay warm enough..and if some ones gonna be in the bathroom watchin me do it..or even if they can test and see its not mine..
    test
  2. hiphopismylife

hiphopismylife Lucky13 Productions

hahah. lets just hope it dont spill.
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

HAHAH that reminds me

my friend was having this sober guy piss for him and he put it in this little jug and put it in my glove box for the time being

my other friend comes in my car drunk as hell, and took the jug out of the glove box

it was dark so he couldnt see what was in it, and i didnt really see what he was doing untill i hear a "AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN THAT JUG!?"

i couldnt say anything i just laughed histarically for the next 10 minutes

ohhhhh good times

luckily it got all on him and not the car
    test
  4. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

yuck.

fuck that shit tho.

hit a head shop, drop 30 $ for a couple viles of urine luck. garunteed.
    test
  5. Skell of T2

Skell of T2 FEAR THE TURTLE!

Is it for a job, or for probation? For a job- they can't watch.. but my last P.O. actually watched my cock... it was only because I had failed a piss test, when I tried to dump some clean piss in it... it had a temperature gauge, and it wasnt the right temp.. good luck with that...

im blinded.
    test
  6. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

when worst comes to worst you got to do what ya gota do.....

i've heard of people doing that and puttin hot pockets around it to keep it the right temp.......... rather do that then going to jail or put on probation
    test
  7. Mr. Sam

Mr. Sam New Member

they can't stand in the bathroom watching you piss, but your plan is still retarded. there is a big difference between warm piss and some shit you're bringing with you, and every opportunity for shit to go wrong.

go to a health food store and ask for herbal kleen. costs like $20 if i remember right, and you're going to have to drink a gallon and a half or some shit.

now, it comes in flavors of different teas and it tastes decent at first, but by your 12th glass you're going to want to throw up and just stop drinking. don't stop. my roommates kept me going and i was glad they did because i passed the piss test for my job even though i was smoking daily two days up to the test.

get that shit. it works.
    test
  8. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i smoked withing 12 hours of mine, pout two very littile bottles of shit in ur piss, in the cup, stir it with one of the viles, and its coo.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

make sure to hold your buddies wang when he pees into the condom.....
    test
  10. Mr. Sam

Mr. Sam New Member

Don't be fucking stupid.

If this guy is really going for a job, your retarded advice is just going to make it easier for him to fuck it up.
    test
  11. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

DONT GET CAUGHT

thats my advice
    test
  12. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

no, this is what ive done.

its two lil viles of shit.

i had it in my pcoket, he had me go wash my hands, so i did, wrapped the viles in a tissue and dropped it on top of the trash can, in case he tried to pat me down or anything. i came back out, got the cup, went in. pee'd, poured each one in, theyrre connected, then stirred em a lil bit, put em back into my pocket, gave him the cup. he actually said it was to much, poured a lil out, and i thought i just wasted my time. then in like four days i went into orientation for work, becuase i passed the drug test.

and yes, it did work.

i went had an interview, the next day i had to take the test. so i came home, went and got the urine luck, went and smoked a blunt, and was nervous after the fact....but shit worked out. ive been working at target since november, and i go in there high every day.

this did work.

im not gonna say, oh drink vinegar, cause i doubt that shit works.

u might as well spend the money and buy that shit if u gonna try and pee in a condom, that risk is more rewarding..

u pour it in, with your fresh piss, and it cleans the weed out.
    test
  13. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

i fail to comprehend why people dont appreciate the concept of dilution......

i was on probation for 4 years........2 of the years, i had weekly UA's at an alternative school for shitheaded youths such as myself......and yes, they watched....

drink water.....with just a couple large cups, you will have a sorry excuse for cleanliness, that no PO or store manager can fuck with......DILUTED, BIYATCH.....

basically, they wont be able to see shit in your piss, when its clear......depending on the person giving the UA, they will either require you to piss again, or let you slide........either way, drinking an assload of water right before a piss test, will keep you diluted.......and they cant legally do shit about it......

i remember my PO being pissed off, cause my shit was ALWAYS diluted......every week......he would tell me, "next time, it better not be diluted"......but whut the fuck is he, or anyone for that matter, going to do about it?.......drank some fucking water, which provides the piss that they salivate in anticipation of......and even though bottled water prices are a crime, h20 isn't illegal.....fuck the police.....

drink ALOT of water before you go to take the test......and as an added reassurance, PISS ONCE BEFORE YOU GO, to rid your system of any residual dirtyness floating around......continue to drink water on the way there, and right before you leave.......

basically, this is the ultimate Stoner Satisfaction......your technically clean, and you piss off whoever gave the test, which is usually a swine, and they cant do a damn thing about it......
    test
  14. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

not for probation or for a job..my moms takin me to the doctor cause she curious...
    test
  15. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i still think they cant search u for that...

and the problem with dillusiob is they know why it's deluded, adn they'll jus tell u to come back.
    test
  16. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

listen..i have 7 dollars to my name..so basically this condomn thing is all i got..
    test
  17. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

basically your screwed.

good luck with that.

drink alot of water.
    test
  18. ReZiN2K

ReZiN2K The Godfather

Yeah man, just drink lots of water. I failed a piss test to get into the Marine Corps about a year and a half ago so they told me to come back after 45 days. I smoked up until the night before my second piss test and just drank a shitload of water that night and that next morning. Didnt get shit for sleep cause i was up all night pissin but i wasnt about to fail another one. Took about 2-3 pisses before my test, piss came out clear as fuck, and a week later i was swearing into the military. Still smokin since i've been in and i got a piss test coming up next week. Seriously though, if u broke just drink lots of fuckin water. Its simple.
    test
  19. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

so?

come back diluted again......the fuck they gonna do about it?.......petition to outlaw h20?

ENIGMA

dilute your shit........they aint gonna do shit about it.......its the best answer you got.....dont be a fuckin idiot......I DID THIS OVER A HUNDRED TIMES........IT WORKS, EVERYTIME.........
    test
  20. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

hmm its been about 3 weeks since ive last smoked and my test is in 3 or 4 days..has it been long enough for me to pee and it not show up or should i still try to dilute (which i dont understand ) my pee?..ohh and also maybe me not being a consistent smoker have an impact on my pee?..i used to smoke daily but six months ago i started blowin every week or two..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.