-classical touch- illusion & cier ( drop links )

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by illusionMH, Aug 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

test
  2. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

test
  3. Neruk

Neruk Runky Runky

you cant post direct hi and lo links unless you have a VIP page.

and yes quality is awful. flow is pretty goo.. could be better at times, delivery is alright.. hook im not feelin, not catchy to me at all.. kinda boring

ehh 2nd guy isnt as good as the 1st guy.. flow is not very good, could use some improvment and pretty monotone.

thanks for the feed, keep elevatin
    test
  4. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

thanks for the honest feed, haha now i know why that stream shit doesnt work, damnit!
    test
  5. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

test
  6. Erattic

Erattic New Member

listenen.... theres some bad ass noise in ur quality man...ionno where its coming from but its bad
    beat is coo... feelen it...
    first dude.... flow is dope... feelen it... voice is straight... quality is shit tho man... damn hehe it brings ur verse down but its dope... lyrics im feelen em

hook... does its job... a straight hook

2nd dude
    this dudes vocals are brighter... but noise is still therre.
    flow is dope... im feelen it. delivery is chill..,. im feelen this... lyrics are dope... damn with a good quality this would be a hot ass track... its solid still tho..

keep it up mayne...

return the favour:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=919076
    test
  7. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

yeah that noise is a buzz off the mics or cool edit, i dunno which one causes it, but , it wont be like that soon, im gettin me some good equipment, thanks though for the feed, ill hit up that link now.
    uppin...
    test
  8. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

thanks for the listen boss

quality is hurting a little bit. The vocals just sound a tad cloudy. Lyrics are dope. I like your delivery, mad laid back. hook is ill.

2nd dude is dope. I like the style. Reminds me of some ol' Company Flow type shit. Voice is ill. I would hype the delivery just a little. Sounds uninterested at times.

This is one of those songs that would be fucking BANGIN live. I would love to see yall perform this.

be safe people - spoontastic
    test
  9. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

thanks spoonfull , yeah it is one of those tracks that be good to peform on stage, cuz the hook goes back and forth, but yeah thanks for the feed man ,

uppin...
    test
  10. MsTrEsS

MsTrEsS Kiss My Ass

nice lyrics,
    the song its not really my style,
    but its cool
    test
  11. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

LOL, thanks for checking it out

uppin...
    test
  12. Feature 23

Feature 23 Mad Flava Records Baby!!

yo fuck the quality cuz not everybody can afford a studio and shit so it aint even an issue...if the joint is nice its nice and if you comin correct with the flow nobody should give a fuck how it sound quality wise, cuz atleast you goin in the right direction rappin wise...with that being said, i thought your verse was pretty on point with the flow. Could use some more emotion nah mean, i know the beat was laid back and what not...ima peep the other joints on ya page in a little bit cuz i just wanna hear how you can come on different types of instrumentals. This song was entertaining though, playin this shit i can just sit back and vibe to it while its on winamp, wonderin where you got the beat from...whoever did the beat gets major props, lemme know who did it and if it was you, take a bow son
    test
  13. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

thanks for the feed feature, i dunno who did the beat, some dude cier knows, yeah its a ill beat though....

uppin....
    test
  14. DSPiiZe Me

DSPiiZe Me New Member

thanks for the feed on my thread..
    good to hear dumpster that fuck...the beats cool,isn't that the sample from that eturnal sunshine movie...haha
    flows cool from both,content is dope,but yeah the quality is horrible,gotta kill the hissing man...other than that pretty dope...
    test
  15. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

thanks for the feed, yeah someone asked me about that sample before, but i didnt know, so i guess it is that movie now that you've said it to, i dunno what the fuck that hissing is man, but yeah thanks for the feed.

uppin...
    test
  16. Word Perfect

Word Perfect Putting On The Rich

the first guy is going to be REALLY nice with practice.
    second guy was a bit boring, sounds like a tired dice raw...

i liked the beat.
    test
  17. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

thanks yo

uppin...
    test
  18. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

1st dude is a nice writer....and got a pretty nice voice...im feeling the verse and the content...some positive shit

2nd dude...seems like hes not quite as polished,...has some breath control issues...but hes also spitting very good shit....

better quality would make this a much better track...a good song...i feel the vibe...refreshing joint here...

good drop homie.
    test
  19. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

lol breathe control problems, thats a new one , must have been breathin in the mic, didnt notice that, lmfao , thanks for the feedback man, imma check out that link under your name ,,

uppin...
    test
  20. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

i thought u meant like i was blowin in the mic, but nah, i see what u mean now, yeah man , i guess thats to much smoking, bad lungs man LOL...

uppin...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.