classic clash...... yeah maaaan

Discussion in 'Reggae Bashment' started by L u c y, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

Saxon v Coxene Sound Clash History (part1)

part 2

part 3

test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lmao I actually watched these a few weeks ago when I was on a clash hunt lol Used to goto Trade Roots in brixton with gleem sometimes, Blacka Dread used to run it, shit was dope for all the underground tapes and vids you couldnt get in our price or HMV lmao

Woulda been some classic clashes to watch in person tho.....they didnt fuck around back then, still even today a sound clash is a dangerous place to be lmao last one me and gleem went to in reading turned into a gyal dance off which then turned into a massive fight lol bottles of brandy and red stripe being thrown around etc etc lol

One time I went to this club and these black girls kept coming and dancing wit me (I thought they was doing it for a joke lol) and everyone was being weird...I walked into the bathroom to hear some dread say "RAAASSSS its a whiteboy!!!" looking around I realised I was the white boy lmao no wonder dudes didnt like me dancing with the girls, black dudes hate it when whitey dances with they fine sistas but wont think twice to dance with a snow bunny lmao

PEACE
    test
  3. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

yeah blues can be shady places, & you dun know some of the females every bit as fierce as the men lool
    I've seen some pretty heavy fights in them, a gang of us once put to and hired a minibus to go to sheffield frontline got there and it kicked off big time - some crazy white boy had got ripped off on some rocks gone home got the sawn off out & tracked the dude down to the blues, walked straight past the door guys and boom! my best mate Errol picked me up by the scruff of the neck and kicked the fire escape open lol we dug up in record time

nuff nuff tales Sifu....... hahaha (he didn't shoot dude btw just fired into the ceiling)
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

oh hell yea if we taking it to the blues then Im sure the stories could go on all night lol miss watching yoots rob cars and burn them out in front of the blues...and the smell of the badboys smoking they coke spliffs an shit lmao.....scary times!!!

Theres always a big homie called Errol lol glad he was there to save your ass.....

So you dance with whitey?? or you one of them giving your homegirl a dutty look for doing it???

PEACE
    test
  5. Tim Paine

Tim Paine New Member

Your other conditions cause pain and fatigue..and mimic fibro..you need to get all the other conditions adequately treated before considering a fibro diagnosis.
    test
  6. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.