CL vs Wird Of Pley has 44k views in a week. WTF

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Louie kang, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krown

Krown New Member

:funny: Choppas killin it
    test
  2. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

Ok, it was a must because someone decided to clown and the rumor mill on the internet is some shit when it comes to distorting people's perception. And yeah, read back to where Oneduh said they had a long conversation with KOTD before they even posted the muthfucka for promotion. LIke I said before, y'all are not Wird's manager, marketing team, and etc. He wanna hustle that shit, let him hustle.

I honestly wouldn't give a flying fuck if DNA, Maniphest, Big T, Shotgun Suge, or whomever did it. This is the business of the battle league we're discussing. Not whether or not you like the battler. If you don't agree with the ethics of him getting views then you don't agree. It hasn't affected you that bad has it?

And as for Organik and PVP, maybe they're taking care of other business and not giving a fuck to post in this thread. You already had Ryan from KOTD in here posting his thoughts. And more than likely if he's aware then Organik and PVP know.
    test
  3. Louie kang

Louie kang New Member

It hurts KOTD.

Look at the way FlipTop is viewed. Whatever the truth behind their large view count, people suspect it's been payed for.

Lets hope this is the last of it otherwise KOTD may also start getting their name tarnished.
    test
  4. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Finalpost actin like he the RM detective and shit. Aint no one hired you to get to the bottom of anything. Stop trying so hard.
    test
  5. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

NO it affected me in no way shape or form. But whats your point to this question?
    test
  6. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

This is what I am getting at. But peoples love of wird is clouding there judgement. Views matter reaching different markets matter. People need to stop acting like it doesnt. Its a criteria used to judge things such as popularity and worth not only to the company but to the battlers and sponsors.

When numbers are skewed without reaching the target demographic it affects things
    test
  7. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Finalpost does have a point TBH. I assure you if a thread like this was started revealing URL or some battle rapper ya'll hated (DNA, Cortez, Arsonal, etc...) used some service they paid for to increase the views, the amount of people having a problem with that on this board would be heavily skewed in that favor.
    test
  8. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Of course this is a bad look for KOTD, but not for the reasons yall are giving.

KOTD is a Youtube Partner. Youtube is owned by Google. If Google Googled "Youtube" and found "YoutubePromo.com", They would want to know what its about. If they find a KOTD video, Which is a Youtube Partner, listed under "Recent Clients" on a site that guarantees a spike in Views...Do you think KOTD is going to get in trouble?

Here's a reality check. When you click on "Youtubepromos.com"...It does NOT look like Wirdofpley paid for views...It looks like ORGANIK paid for views. The video does NOT BELONG TO WIRDOFPLEY. It belongs to KOTD. It literally LOOKS like Organik paid for views.

Oneduh would be wise to remove that link from that site. That and any video that has been uploaded to a Youtube partner.
    test
  9. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

that may be true but thats not the case here at all. nobody paid anything for views. wird shouted out a site in his intro, they in turn posted the video on their forum. thats all that went down.
    test
  10. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

lmao at wop asking for this battle to be stickied earlier on account of its views
    test
  11. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

So paid views were traded for a shout out? If more people aren't watching the battle and the only thing that is changing is the number on the screen, who are you really fooling?
    test
  12. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

dude, thats not what happened, go back and reread the thread. no foul play here.

As for why there aren't many comments, think about it, if it's embedded on a forum you can't add comments, and who is going to go to youtube just so they can comment on a video they saw? Even if they wanted to they'd have to have an account with youtube which is more likely for people who view it on youtube.
    test
  13. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

if this is gonna hurt YouTube & KOTD's agreement at all, it's terrible. YouTube is perfect place for these videos & channels, and the fan base there is really active & participate (sharing, comments, etc) It's cool to get extra views, but the traffic from RRT isnt worth jeopardizing the YouTube thing. Almost everyday someone stops me to talk about KOTD, my battles, other guys from my city JVL, Arcane, nobody from yemen has hollered at Wird of pley lately I guarantee you that. And No horny Africans are copping the In 3d AGL package, pause
    test
  14. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

that being said, I started this e-gangster shit. #TeamHefe
    test
  15. Judgekure

Shout out to Mookie.
    test
  16. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

@ the bolded.. it isn't.. There are no rules against promoting your videos.. You think people that are making a fulltime living off of their youtube partnerships don't have internet marketing campaigns behind them? They'd be idiots not to..

Judge.. Your posts are an extremely bad look.. Don't try to appear informed when you have no idea what you're talking about..

I've done this as a fulltime job since December of 06 & you think you know enough to voice your opinion as fact vs. mine? gtfo
    test
  17. Judgekure

Thats fine.
    test
  18. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

What happens if 2 battlers from the same battle independently request your services? Based on the fact that it appears that your services are supposed to be confidential if requested, what would you say to the 2nd battler that approaches you about the services? Can your services be used on the same battle multiple times? If not, how would you avoid breaking the confidentiality agreement, as you would have to inform battler #2 that someone (battlers #1) already paid for your services.
    test
  19. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

Also.. El Hefe is soon to be added to the recent clients list.. Shoutout to all the trolls in this thread that know more about this than the 2 of us
    test
  20. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

theres a typo on the front page

line 3 you wrote "vand" instead of "and"

your welcome homie i'll pm you my paypal addy

just saved you from tons of bad press tbh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.