CL vs Wird Of Pley has 44k views in a week. WTF

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Louie kang, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

It wasn't auto.. Just like the vid up now isnt.. Everyone who watched it from rrt clicked the video.. I get 290k uniques daily.. if it was on auto it'd have fliptop numbers
    test
  2. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Wait, that leads me to my next question: Was someone involved in the Ars/Con battle one of your clients?
    test
  3. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

And there is a strategic benefit to amping up views anyway you can, as, unless I'm wrong, the more views you have, the more likely you will show up as a suggested video in relation to whatever a viewer is watching or in searches for generic tags like "battle rap," etc.
    test
  4. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

This too...

It's also clearly my best battle, the extra views make it more likely someone who hasn't heard of me watches it first if they search my name for whatever reason.
    test
  5. Oneduh

Wird agreed to let it be public knowledge that I helped his views to help promote my service.. I can't speak on any clients that didn't tbh
    test
  6. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

I am interested to see what the KOTD says about this. Would also like to KNOW how owners of other leagues feel about this situation
    test
  7. Wird of Pley

Me vlogging "helps my views"

Me getting various hip hop websites to put my battle on their front page INCLUDING THIS ONE "helps my views"

Me tweeting and facebooking my battle "helps my views"

It's just that when you link up with Oneduh it REALLY helps. Shit aint a game tbh.
    test
  8. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

if this was another battler yall would be talkin bout its fucked up cause the views are what these battle rappers use to brag.

"step your views up"

nowadays niggas aint gettin battles due to their lack of views.

if it was DNA doing this shit, yall would lose yall mind.

[/CHOPPA]

and I SWEAR that shit was on auto__play

just like the vid you have featured right now isnt technically on "auto__play" but yet its playing automatically when you visit the forums

i got no reason to make shit up
    test
  9. HamHockDaHustla

HamHockDaHustla hand rock ta customas

Leaned tbh
    test
  10. Wird of Pley

Sinner, check oneduhs site stats.

If it was on auto-play on oneduh's site for the week or so it was on there, I'd be at over 1 million views by now.
    test
  11. Oneduh

I spoke to Organik on the phone last night tbh.. We're beyond good.. & noone paid for views, what Wird explained in his post is exactly what happened.. I promoted his battle in exchange for him promoting my service to the battle community
    test
  12. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

all i'm gonna say is this. KOTD had absolutely nothing to do with this, nor did we EVER pay for views. give us some fucking credit. if we were gonna do something as gay as that we certainly wouldnt choose a site that was gonna fucking air us out for it right on their main page as a client LOL. were partners. we cant do shit like that. we have never, and will never pay for a fucking view.
    test
  13. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Yo Ryan if I offered u 100k views for a dollar would u decline?
    test
  14. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

go to RRT and tell me that beat video aint on auto_play
    test
  15. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

wird still duckin luneeben
    test
  16. Oneduh

Cosign.. KOTD had no prior knowledge of this happening.. This was 100% me & Wird..

& anyone that thinks a battler, or any kind of artist in general using any marketing tool available to them to increase views/fans doesn't belong in any form of business.. Who's more likely to have their flight taken care of/get paid to battle, the guy with a million views or the guy with 10k? It's common sense
    test
  17. Writeous

Writeous Loose Leaf Bruce Lee

dont know, he makes a strong argument.
    test
  18. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

yes i would. it wouldnt benefit me when my partnership and integrity got fucked over as a result.
    test
  19. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Thats my question Ryan. What is your stance on this? Do you think this should be allowed to be done by other battle rappers? And do you think it affects the integrity of KOTD if battle rappers start to do this?
    test
  20. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Theres nothing unethical from buying views

In the long run it is extremely beneficial kotd

YouTube picks up views per ip address

And there's a proxy program which changes ur ip address automatically every second (freeiphide)

So using that program and a script to refresh a YouTube vid every second u will get 60 views a minute and 3600 views a hour and 86400 views a day and over 600k in a week

Only downfall is no comments added to youtube which is silly cuz 600k views and 0 comments is ridiculos and Yoruba is against this and will delete ur channel if caught

But doing it in small doses is foolproof

I admit to doing it to a cpl battles for a cpl hours to test it out and trust me' when I say it works
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.