CL vs Wird Of Pley has 44k views in a week. WTF

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Louie kang, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Just out of curiosity, do you use some kind of script to pull the video from the spot after it's garnered the number of hits payed for and then replace it with another? Or does it just rotate them and then pull videos out of rotation when they've gotten the views? I've honestly never been on RRT.
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Looking around it seems a lot of companies are offering exactly views for money, claiming various methods of authenticity to actual viewers, you can even buy comments and likes and if you want you can buy facebook fans and plays lmao

They claim no-one has had a video removed from their services to date and that they comply with all youtube rules

I couldnt find anything on youtube being 'out to get' companies offering the service

It dont sit right with me tho but if youtube dont care and people wanna use the service and one wants to profit from it, it is what it is namean I can only think what I think about it and thats that its not a good look if it catches on and isnt 'real hustling' tbh.....other than that, have at it if you think it will help

PEACE
    test
  3. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

20 pages!

fuck u all! I aint readin all of this, but from what I can gather, all I'mma say is:

Seriously, if folks just buy views from now on, both wins and views won't mean shit at the end of the day. It'll just be the blind leading the blind, and the only way to determine who's dope is going to be subjective opinions. There is now no good way numerically quantifying who's good anymore in battling. U have all trumped the system. Now get back to ur bickering. Pzzz
    test
  4. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Nobody has bought views. Where did you get this from?
    test
  5. Iron-E

Iron-E New Member

Used to think icky was smart lmaooo

He stupid and chubby now
    test
  6. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I still don't see why showing the battle to a bunch of people in other places is a bad thing. I also don't see why people paying to have their videos shown to those people would be a bad thing. Really, if you look at RRT's Alexa ratings it's pretty damned obvious that they're popular over the world and have fuck tons of visits daily. Why is it such a horrible thing that WoP shouted out RRT shouted them out and had his video placed in their header for people from all over the world to possibly watch? Why would it be a horrible thing for somebody to pay to have their video put up on one of Oneduh's sites for all of these people from all over the world to possibly watch? I don't think there's any question that the views are from real people with the site having over a million registered users and over twenty million posts. So can you explain to me why it's so awful for those people to see the battle? Even if only a handful of those people like it or watch it all the way through that's still a handful more people that were watching and liking the battle, and KoTD by extension than before.
    test
  7. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

I can see both sides of the argument regarding this situation.
    test
  8. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

Nah I usually overdeliver.. partly cuz im lazy, partly cuz id rather them get more than they paid for to help word of mouth spread..
    test
  9. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

So you put them on and take them off yourself then? That's pretty cool of you to leave them up a little extra. I guess you have more than one site then that you do this on?

Also, I'm working on a running a wrestling blog site (Sort of like That Guy With The Glasses but only wrestling.) that I want to become self sustaining at least. Right now the only source of income is from a few measly views of blip.tv videos. I'd like to get into Google's ad program but for some reason my requests are either ignored or they've just never saw fit to answer why they've not been approved or something. Any suggestions?
    test
  10. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Oneduh has nearly reached his cap for orders right now.

And people still think I paid him.

Controversy sells.

Hello sponsors, lets chat.
    test
  11. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Its just a personal thing it seems...Im surprised more dont have the same opinion but oh well....

There is no proof of who views the video when you 'buy views'....there is nothing wrong with paying for promotion tho....

I just think it will make the scene harder than it already is for real talent to shine and bubble to the top purely off skills and working, it'll be more of a mainstream type of scene where publicists and image creators matched with ghost writing teams create a 'product' that may be entertaining, but aint raw rap and a place for people still interested in rap for raps sake......

Not everything is supposed to be about money and being famous and shit, if people think they can 'buy it' we gon get a lot more crap and a lot more dilution and a lot more dumb shit.....

PEACE
    test
  12. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Seriously sifu, shut the fuck up
    test
  13. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

we get money out in AEH,

wird>
    oneduh>

let's get itt
    test
  14. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

ding! Ding! Ding!
    test
  15. Oneduh

If you were letting views determine who was good to begin with, there's something wrong.. But even if someone isn't "good".. If you know someone gets X amount of views & you want X amount of people seeing your battle.. Then catch an easy bodybag while the world watches.. I don't see how this can possibly be a bad thing for the talented battlers that don't get the shine they deserve, if anything it erases that problem..
    test
  16. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Ok so people who have an issue with it. Like JVL. They need to slowly explain what they believe done that's underhanded.

As far as I can tell He got a site with major promotion to post it on there front page and maybe other pages as well throughout the site to gurantee views.

Me and Aftershock are somewhat friends. So if for a favor I posted some Aftershock videos at certain places ( which I have done ) is that wrong. Is it wrong if he gave me money or traded me for something to do that for him.( which he hasn't done yet but I'm secretly billing him in my head)

What happens if someone don't really do the internet but needs help promoting.

I'm just so confused why some people are so upset at what Wird says happened that I think I'm missing something in how the views were garnered

Plus I am wondering again how does Oneduh control the amount of views. Is the number for price an at least this amount but could be more if it happens. Or does he have a way to take it down as soon as it hits 50,000? Plus is there a way to show all the views come from your service?

Wird you did pay for the service, you just didn't pay cash. The barter system you paid with the shout out to the company
    test
  17. Aftershock

Aftershock Cooksvillain

I thought we were BFF Mums?

Heart = broken
    test
  18. L e S

L e S New Member

haters gonna hate
    test
  19. Oneduh

The view stats can be tracked on both our side & the youtube channel.. We've overdelivered on every order so far on purpose..
    test
  20. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

get me 1000 views, oneduh

no auto__play tho
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.