CL vs Wird Of Pley has 44k views in a week. WTF

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Louie kang, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

Most people dont comment on things they enjoy.
    They comment on things they hate or choose to make fun of, usually anonymously
    or from great distances. Expect your worst videos, most embarrassing songs and
    threads dissing you to have the highest comment to view rates. My best battle
    is definitely vs. Myselph and has the most views (replay value & decent opponent)
    My worst battle is definitely vs Dubz & has the most comments (low replay value & camo shorts)
    test
  2. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

No that has to do with both of them. They understand whats going on or at least one did its ethics.
    test
  3. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

I wonder how many battle fans in general decided to drop a comment on the very first one they watched on youtube? People have to keep in mind that these are brand new fans.. It may take them a while to become fans on the level where they feel the need to leave a comment with their opinion of the battle
    test
  4. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

test
  5. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I never leave comments.

Thousands of OTHER ppl don't leave comments either.
    test
  6. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

lol the eurocentricism in this thread amazes me. "wtf are people in yemen and india doing watching battles." because only the western hemisphere can enjoy battles. also india is the 2nd largest english speaking population in the world.

do you guys know that whole entire businesses exist for the sole purpose of advertising things? that big time corporations enter into contracts with marketing companies to put their product across? nothing different here. you guys are hating on wird for literally no fucking reason whatsoever.
    test
  7. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

I have never commented on a battle and I watch them everyday through this site. I comment on this site my comments would never show on Youtube. Like with most messagboard placements.

I don’t understand what is exactly underhanded with what was done. Someone needs to explain in more detail what was done incorrectly

We have no way of knowing any view given to any battle is going to the target demographic or it’s good promotion.

How can you guarantee a view count. If I pay for 2500 views how do you post it on your site and guarantee 2500 or make it that I don’t get 500000. That’s the only thing I don’t get about your service if it’s real views how do you control the number of views

Final Post your belief of people not watching it is really based on nothing except your need to randomly hate on things.
    test
  8. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

How the fuck did they mess up? Once again, unsurprisingly, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Just shut the fuck up and continue being a fan you wannabe self important cunt. You are far too stupid to be having the current argument you're having so you're just making shit up. You were less annoying when you were crying to the mods about how unfair they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  9. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

The only reason I commented it coz its more dilution, its more bullshit tactics that will fuck it up even more....

the bar trading fucked things up like 'pre-meds' fucked up freestyle battles....

soon unless you have a publicity team and an image and a team of ghost writers and sponsors you wont be considered for a battle at all....

Once one person goes this route of paying for views, everyone will have no choice if they want to compete.....

One company moves to china, they all have to go.....

Thats the issue here, is this what we want as a standard??? whoever can afford views gets to move up?? Thats like being happy with Puffy dumping albums in the ocean so his shitty music can be played on radio all day while indy artists cant get a look in coz they dont have the funds to do it.....

This is was supposed to be a different type of scene, a raw version of hiphop...for mc's by mc's.....

PEACE
    test
  10. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

holy shit this the worst post i have ever read on here
    test
  11. SiFu

Thats the best argument I've ever read, you've convinced me

PEACE
    test
  12. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

i wouldnt say worse, but it's pretty fucking terrible
    test
  13. SiFu

So its not true??

If it becomes 'normal' to buy views it wont put battling in general at a disadvantage??

Y'all dont understand the difference between paying for promotion and paying for outright views obviously

if One says he'll put your vid on his front page for a price, say 200$ for 6hrs on the front page, and he provides you with stats on the traffic he gets, and you decide that the click thru traffic you MIGHT get is worth the price, then fine, he cant guarantee the numbers...when you advertise on TV or whatever they dont guarantee you sales only the POSSIBILITY based on the number of viewers and demographics and shit....

thats a different concept....now if he then is faking the click thru traffic its on no-one but him and he'll pay the price from being sued and whatnot....if its legit then its fair play for a battler to pay to promote his battle or exchange services or whatever else.....

There's a way things should be done and a way they shouldnt....call it wording or politics I mean the outcome is the same, the more sponsors bigger your budget the more views the better battles more notice etc etc but its put in a way that protects the integrity....lets the free market decide on who's a legitimate promoter and who fakes it.....

thats all it is, buying views outright, set number for a set price is just wrong....

PEACE
    test
  14. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Right. Because it's absolutely impossible that he could put the video on the front page and then take it down when it reaches the amount of views desired. Yeah, no way THAT would work.
    test
  15. Oneduh

It's a previously established business model that has been in use for a long time before I ever talked to Wird of Pley about promoting his battle.. If you understood anything about the business of internet marketing, you would understand that this is the only method that makes sense for selling someone THIS KIND of adspace, where the amount of clicks varies SO greatly depending on the content of the video & the interest of the userbase.. Offering the service based on the time the video will remain up will end up in 1 side or the other feeling like they could/should have gotten more out of the deal.. It makes more sense to make sure every user of our service gets exactly what they expected
    test
  16. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I think my favorite part of this thread are the people who are acting like Oneduh is paying people in Yemen one cent an hour to view Wird's battle like some Chinese WoW gold farmers or something.
    test
  17. Oneduh

Sweatshop swag tbh
    test
  18. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

They're using prisoners now for gold farming over there. You should look into that. They don't even have to pay them at all.
    test
  19. Oneduh

Added to my scheduled trips to india & sri lanka to set up offices..

The funny part is people will prolly think I'm trollin with that :funny:
    test
  20. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

dead at the top youtube comments of this battle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.