**Cipher Battle Champ A Squad** - SpeedyCalhoun vs Six . . .

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

man.....

these no-shows are wack as fuck

six wins
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

speedy....you in or out for next round?
    test
  3. SpeedyCalhoun

SpeedyCalhoun Obviously...

Are you fucking retarded? I said you can check my log in records. I didn't have to go back and edit shit cause I was sure of my verse. I didn't even read your verse!!! I didn't post it thursday cause you didn't check in when I was on. But fuck it, you get the win.

I guess I'm in for the next round, I just hate when bullshit like this happens.
    test
  4. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

six...u say takin votes from certain people is diggin from the bottom of the barrell...but u took the noshow wit honor...i think speedy wouldve won if he posted on time
    test
  5. Brains

Brains The Phantom

TeenieSpeedie has more skills than I thought, daaaamn. To be able to magically predict one of six's lines, and then feed off of it before you even read his verse?

Daaaaamn, wish I could do that.
    test
  6. Saga Genesis

Saga Genesis New Member

Uh.. you say this like it's plausible to even prove? Was I there behind you watching your every move since Wednesday? Didn't think so. In other words: You're talking out of your ass. I don't care what the fuck excuse you can conjure. Your login record proves absolutely nothing.

lol, you say he would have won because you're bitter I didn't vote for you in your battle. Get over it. Plus, I didn't even try as hard as usual because it was obvious he was going to no-show the deadline. It was an hour til deadline and he wasn't on. I had a gut feeling he wouldn't come on within the hour, wrote an okay verse with a nice finisher, and posted it. Turned out, I was correct and won.

He comes on the next day posting his verse. His last line is evidence that he modified his verse in some shape or form AFTER the deadline. Reread my finisher, Red. Now, reread his last line. Um.. notice any similarity? Hint: SUPERMAN. He flipped my finish with his own finish. That means his shit was written AFTER the deadline. For all we know, his ENTIRE VERSE was written after the deadline.

He can't prove otherwise. And I'm not going to allow him to compete because that's a bitchmove and a half to write after the deadline and expect his verse to count. Maybe if he wasn't such a dumbfuck to flip my shit in his verse, I would have said, "Okay, we'll count it. Vote up."

lol, I know right. Wish I could predict my opponent's lines ahead of time as well. Shit, if that was the case, I'd be able to obliterate all opposition with ease.
    test
  7. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

im not sweatin u not votin over me bro...for one, i really dont care...and for 2 i won so why would i care..and for 3, i really dont fuckin care
    test
  8. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

haahalol,, y'll katz kill me...Bring on the nexts rounds, I got a dub on it...smirk..Lets Flow
    test
  9. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

i kno rite wheres the other rounds att
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.