**Cipher Battle Champ A Squad** 3way - Brains vs Linxz vs R3DRUM

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linxz

Linxz What!

Fuck it, i'm just saying its a battle!
    test
  2. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

so i got 3..?
    test
  3. Saga Genesis

Saga Genesis New Member

Redrum:

If i blow out brains, would it be tha same as suicide?
    Ill make a bet linxz cant even hang wit nooses tied..
    If a nuisance tries murder for stupid rides..
    Then i guess its do or die, and ya certainly gettin crucified..
    -- First 2 lines were pretty good. Liked those. 3/5

Ill break these cats- lets see who wont speak different..
    When they gotta recover like ends of whole week binges..
    I dont see image, i only scrutinize characta'
    Then rip it to pieces by just spewin some air at ya..
    -- Decent stuff here. Liked the whole week binges line. 3/5

Im fluent wheneva the, opposin' is twice as much..
    By the time im done u two'll be holdin ya lighters up..
    Knowin im nice enough, to smash a fag and a phantom..
    Up against a superior, was this matchup at random?
    -- Decent stuff here again. 3/5

Linxz gave me Brains to forfeit, it was funny at the time..
    Cause he sure had more than money on his mind..
    And Brains u should comeback witha genius..
    And youd prove harder than when linxz throat is housin my penis..
    -- lol. funny stuff here. Stayed consistent throughout the whole verse. 3/5

12/20

Brains:

Compared to your verse…what I quoted was more than sick
    ^I saw Pumkin type that shit and almost voted for the bitch.
    But we all appreciate the honesty from you, Life, and .:pain:.
    …the only crew that admits how BAD it is…right in its name
    -- lol, funny shit. nice opener. 4/5

I shouldn’t even diss him, my names a draw, why give this faggot clout
    and I shouldn’t address linxz since we should be battling Panther now
    Linxz stole redrums virginity, dude keeps fags on tap
    Moms caught him red-handed then Red handed her strap-on back
    -- lol, funny shit again. 3/5

Yeah, your voice is shit but folks, allow me to tell it straighter,
    fuck a condenser mic, this kid is rappin through a respirator.
    But hold your head, there’s a border between strong and weak shit son
    Maybe you’ll cross that line once you finally write a decent one
    -- omggg @ through a respirator. holy shit. omg, that is the line of the tourny. lmfao, that shit was crazy. 4.5/5

I’m sick of rippin talentless rappers, personally I’m fed up
    My whole verse was a punchline, your RSTL verse was the setup (<--lol @ it)
    Damn… this child Linxz…speaking of which,
    I aint Jason Kidd ... so why would I get beat by a bitch?
    -- lol @ the "setup" line. good shit. 3.5/5

15/20

Linx:

all on Mc jock, so Brains the redneck and Panther must be the cow
    R3DRUM its’ like wise homo, I love getting brain so wont clown
    I’ll give you the win, cause you the only pussy that faced more than tulips
    Brains front like his drops a test to press knowing he full wit wackness
    Quit being a pest accept the fact ya not seen or known as one of the best
    Fuck’n kidz think’n flatting my car tires would stop my career…
    -- straight opener. 2.5/5

Brains a hoe that Tha Crew own, was apart of the click ur in, now I’m a hitman 4’hire
    couldn’t F’wit me if ur alias were, fracture, jook, alphabet, or thereturn….just retire
    recycling all ya verses wouldn’t jam pack mine, we his street cred raps supplier
    Calhoun feeling bad cause he got brain, bending over 1 of his stalkers [brainsvsSpeedy]
    leave yall verse-man cut like headless, fuck the win I’m suicide sickness
    -- okay stuff, not really feeling anything except the personals. nice flip on the whole "alias" thing, but you couldn't done better with it, in my opinion. 3/5

Now and dayz scary movies don’t fear motha’fukaz, “Masonic Words” & Hellrazah
    I’m adusting 2’prevail on yall busta, overachieve amongst these dickryderz …but I’m
    divorcing he stay cheating, don’t got to say brains a bitch, even Def got in his shyt
    -- blah, not really feeling any of this. didnt make much sense, to be honest. 1/5

flow built, so after this these bitches gone be on my dick as the noah art
    Pull my ratchet! Lyrics I spit…so grinding wit skillz, cause sparks
    really though R3drum your No.1, I’m being Truthful&Serious
    now read that last line over again, this time without any period
    -- lol, damn, feeling that last line. creative shit for real. nicest shit i've seen from you. 3.5/5

10/20

Vote: Brains. Nice little battle here. It's obvious from my breakdown the order is: Brains, Red, Linx. Brains and Red came really nice, and Linx put up a worthy effort. The creativity of his last line was killer; he should've tapped this resource for the rest of his verse. Could have produced some killer shit. Overall, Brains had the more effective punchlines. They hit the hardest and were the most enjoyable.
    test
  4. Saga Genesis

Saga Genesis New Member

Sorry, but Red didn't have any personals in his verse. I actually read it. :) He had one or two nameflips that were pretty creative, but could have been worded better. Brains and Linx, however, did include personals.

Red, bro, if you're counting MP's vote, it's obvious you know you lost this one. No offense, because you came nice, but it's obvious Brains had the stronger verse. And by you allowing MP's vote, you're scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

As it stands, it's 3 for Red, 1 for Brains, 0 for Linx. But, in all honesty, Red should have only 1 vote as well. MP came with a hatevote and Catch Won didn't explain shit. 6Ft's vote was poorly explained as well, but whatever. It's up to Bustalot on how he wants to control this.

These unexplained and obvious hate votes are ridiculous. I might purposely no-show the finals due to this bullshit.
    test
  5. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Reguardless to popular belief I didn't post a hate vote whatsoever. But I guess yall can do with I what you will. I voted for who I thought had the better verse. But whatevers clever
    test
  6. Saga Genesis

Saga Genesis New Member

The only reason I'm thinking it's a hate vote is because of this: a] Apparently, you and Brains already have beef and b] in your post, you said Red had strong personals. His verse contained none.
    test
  7. Master Peace

Brains has beef...I don't. I said he came on strong with the disses and personals and he did to me. if Brains or Linx wouldve had a verse I thought was better I would have no problem voting for them...this aint no elementary shit like that to me. I'm going to vote fair and not who's most liked or none of that garbage...I picked whose verse I liked more period. apparently I wasn't the only one who thought so but since I was the first to vote everyone wants to call it a hate vote...and I got Linx over in my battle saying it was written right...not trying to sway votes...whatever...I could care less what yall do with my vote although I'm pretty sure Murder will keep it simply because its a tourney and the objectie is to win...but like I say...whatevers clever
    test
  8. Brains

Brains The Phantom

You don't have beef? In every one of my battle threads, you nag me, accusing me of registering names to vote for myself when your own crew member J-Kasblo does just that.

You were the first vote. In a toruney chock-full of newbs, they will follow that first vote so as to avoid the risk of looking stupid.

You've already made a dipshit of yourself by claiming that Redrums verse had more personals, when he himself would admit that it didn't.

Six's vote was logical, explained well, and based on what is WIDELY accepted on strength's in a battle verse.

I've had enough though anyway. But while I'm addressing your nerdy self, WHY do I keep seeing your name in my rstl tourney thread? WTF? At least log out and view that shit as a guest when your studying my verse. That way it would be less obvious.
    test
  9. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Redrum:

If i blow out brains, would it be tha same as suicide?
    Ill make a bet linxz cant even hang wit nooses tied..
    If a nuisance tries murder for stupid rides..
    Then i guess its do or die, and ya certainly gettin crucified..
    -- The multies were hitting hard, the punches were solid...nothing overly clever, but the blow out brains line was hot...4/5

Ill break these cats- lets see who wont speak different..
    When they gotta recover like ends of whole week binges..
    I dont see image, i only scrutinize characta'
    Then rip it to pieces by just spewin some air at ya..
    -- the flow was on point...the lines were solid...no filler, just nothing really stand out... 3.5/5

Im fluent wheneva the, opposin' is twice as much..
    By the time im done u two'll be holdin ya lighters up..
    Knowin im nice enough, to smash a fag and a phantom..
    Up against a superior, was this matchup at random?
    -- The last line could have been pulled out better, but all in all this was cool 4/5

Linxz gave me Brains to forfeit, it was funny at the time..
    Cause he sure had more than money on his mind..
    And Brains u should comeback witha genius..
    And youd prove harder than when linxz throat is housin my penis..
    -- This shit was classic...strong closer to bring the verse together 4.5/5
    16/20

Brains:

Compared to your verse…what I quoted was more than sick
    ^I saw Pumkin type that shit and almost voted for the bitch.
    But we all appreciate the honesty from you, Life, and .:pain:.
    …the only crew that admits how BAD it is…right in its name
    -- eh...nothing really hot here...the whole pumkin anchorman reference was just filler really...all it showed is you couldn't come up with something more clever... 2.5/5

I shouldn’t even diss him, my names a draw, why give this faggot clout
    and I shouldn’t address linxz since we should be battling Panther now
    Linxz stole redrums virginity, dude keeps fags on tap
    Moms caught him red-handed then Red handed her strap-on back
    -- first 2 lines were blah...last 2 lines made me chuckle... 3/5

Yeah, your voice is shit but folks, allow me to tell it straighter,
    fuck a condenser mic, this kid is rappin through a respirator.
    But hold your head, there’s a border between strong and weak shit son
    Maybe you’ll cross that line once you finally write a decent one
    -- respirator line is played as fuck...hell this whole bit right here is played and the last 2 bars are just filler... 3/5

I’m sick of rippin talentless rappers, personally I’m fed up
    My whole verse was a punchline, your RSTL verse was the setup (<--lol @ it)
    Damn… this child Linxz…speaking of which,
    I aint Jason Kidd ... so why would I get beat by a bitch?
    -- the RSTL verse being the set up was your only clever line in this verse... 3.5/5

12/20

Linx:

all on Mc jock, so Brains the redneck and Panther must be the cow
    R3DRUM its’ like wise homo, I love getting brain so wont clown
    I’ll give you the win, cause you the only pussy that faced more than tulips
    Brains front like his drops a test to press knowing he full wit wackness
    Quit being a pest accept the fact ya not seen or known as one of the best
    Fuck’n kidz think’n flatting my car tires would stop my career…
    -- eh...this started out really dull... 2.5/5

Brains a hoe that Tha Crew own, was apart of the click ur in, now I’m a hitman 4’hire
    couldn’t F’wit me if ur alias were, fracture, jook, alphabet, or thereturn….just retire
    recycling all ya verses wouldn’t jam pack mine, we his street cred raps supplier
    Calhoun feeling bad cause he got brain, bending over 1 of his stalkers [brainsvsSpeedy]
    leave yall verse-man cut like headless, fuck the win I’m suicide sickness
    -- there you go...the alias flip was funny shit brotha... 3.5/5

Now and dayz scary movies don’t fear motha’fukaz, “Masonic Words” & Hellrazah
    I’m adusting 2’prevail on yall busta, overachieve amongst these dickryderz …but I’m
    divorcing he stay cheating, don’t got to say brains a bitch, even Def got in his shyt
    -- not a bad punch at MW & the crew leader, but it could have been written better 2.5/5

flow built, so after this these bitches gone be on my dick as the noah art
    Pull my ratchet! Lyrics I spit…so grinding wit skillz, cause sparks
    really though R3drum your No.1, I’m being Truthful&Serious
    now read that last line over again, this time without any period
    -- these were your best 4...but not enough to carry the win...3.5/5

12/20

Vote: Red. He was the most concise with his punches...he had the smoothest flow and the easiest verse to read. beyond that he didn't write a whole bunch of filler for no reason.
    test
  10. Master Peace

Brains...you are sadly mistaken to even think that I would study your verse...seriously. I've only read it once. If you ever look to one of them old threads you'll see that I never accused you of creating alias to vote fr yourself. I asked why does everyone who voted for you under 20 posts.

But now in a tourney full of people over that 20 post ratio you can't seem to win...

you can continue your useless beef with me if you want but you'll be beefing with yourself. I don't mind the attention though...so you can come in my threads and call me this and that like your doing now

fuckin pusy!

you about to get eliminated out of both tourneys real quick and still won't see me in the battle forum.

RED killed you. That's it. Don't matter if I said he won wit a bunch of yo mamma jokes. long as I mention that his flow was on enough to kill you...as it was...it's a wrap.

but like I say...the battle forum's a couple clicks away...
    test
  11. Brains

Brains The Phantom

ScornedBita, you didn't understand any of my punches because some of them were personals from WITHIN THE TOURNAMENT. Plus Red's verse was 80% filler and mine was 0% filler. I wouldn't bring this up if you guys didn't need to be taught what to look for in a battle.
    test
  12. Brains

Brains The Phantom

Okay, mistress peace, never battle again seriously. Never vote again either. Lok at any major league online right now, and you'll see what is considered important in a battle. Redrum didn't kill anybody. Its right there, you can go back and actually read it. He flowed very well, but this is a text battle, for the last time. I'm actually glad that I'll be leavingthis tourney because its quite embarassing, and would be laughed at by ANY decent battler online right now if they saw it.

And why would I beef with you? You're a rediculously small fraction of me lyrically, your crew is

1. A canadian that feeds off of other peoples verses and creates names to vote for himself.
    2. A senseless guy that can't battle whatsoever, and thinks he can.
    3. You, (nuff said)
    4. A Brains wannabe carbon copy.

And NoLife? Yeah, you just wasted your time with that crew vote, since 1. it doesn't count, and 2. the personals were from this tournament so you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about.
    test
  13. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

1...I saw no one had an issue with six...'s vote and he's in your crew...so I leveled the playing field...did you honestly expect anything different...

keep being a homocentric hypocrite...

and the whole...no life, get life, whatever the fuck has LOOOOOOONG been played...and son...I was killing battles long before you even learned how to grip a dick...and well...you've mastered that, but moving on...

and I read up on the tourney...I got the personals...yours just weren't any good...now stop trying to sway every single person...because clearly...you're down and out...
    test
  14. Brains

Brains The Phantom

ScornedBita, You've been killing battles? LOL. I saw that RSTL Grudge match you had in the rbl, when I first started posting here actively, and I almost vomitted my brains out at the sight of your verse.

I already said that I'm glad I'm leaving the tourney at this point. So why would I sway?
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

by votes R3d took it

nicely done though, i liked this battle alot.

good shit brothas
    test
  16. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yeah brains...gotlife is right about 6...u wanted that one to go by un-noticed..
    and six...why do u care so much about this battle...just vote and get out...i dont giva fuck what kinda vote is what...how are yall honestly gonna prove what kinda vote it is without readin a mother fucker's mind from 10000 miles away...NO MATTER THE CASE...a vote is goin to be a vote simply because we're not telepathic you nagging fucks
    test
  17. Saga Genesis

Saga Genesis New Member

GotLife is right about me? lol, I broke my shit down. You can read my comments to tell my voting was legit. If you're implying I'm dickriding Brains, GTFOH. I don't even know Brains! We're in the same crew and that's that. I was a fan of his shit before I joined MW. I've seen him rip kids apart in the Battle Arena before I even signed up to these forums: Decayzzz, Speedy, etc. And in this battle, he obviously won. Whilst it was close between you and him, he incorporated personals into his verse. If a battle's EVER close, the one with personals (incorporated correctly) will always win. That's how it should be, but it's whatever.

I don't "care so much about this battle." I just saw how Brains was practically getting dicked over. MP's vote didn't make sense no matter what excuse you can think of. He said something about you using personals. lmao, you used NONE.

It's all good, though. I don't care. You won. Congratulations.
    test
  18. Brains

Brains The Phantom

For real, its not like me and six go waaay back lol.
    test
  19. Saga Genesis

Saga Genesis New Member

Or maybe we go further back than even we know.

You know, seeing as I'm one of your aliases.
    test
  20. Brains

Brains The Phantom

Thats the word on the streets lol.

Maybe everyone on rm is actually just like 4 or 5 different people. Everybody's an alias.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.