Cicc CEL joins forces with Soopa Of I.M.E. on this new joint "Hoes"...come peep!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Soopa of I.M.E., Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

me on the beat....my man Cicc CEL just rips this propa...much love to him on this joint....the story content is real and hella funny...check it out and feel free to drop links in here as well....

HOES

word...

-Soopa-
    test
  2. Kaybi

Kaybi Guest

aw feelin the short intro... on some old school ish....

drums are perfect.. background pad is nice.. everthing mixed perfect. vocals are top quality and go well wit the beat... the mc is pretty ill too... i like the drumset u used... kick could be a little louder, as could the base... sound real professional nice work yo

hit me up @:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=811295

btw next time save urself the effort all those links lead to your main band page thats just the way soundclick is lol
    test
  3. Soopa of I.M.E.

thanx for the feed man...lol....i posted those links that way, because i figured that heads would copy and paste the shortcuts into their browsers and do it that way....

i'll hit up your thread now....

-Soopa-
    test
  4. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

This joint is fuckin fire.

First off, Cicc Cel is one of my favorites off the net, so I knew the lyrical content would be up to par. Beat is bananas. I agree with the need for the bassline and kick to be a little louder, but besides that this joint is real nice. **Downloading as I type**

Check me out: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=10209791
    test
  5. Soopa of I.M.E.

thanx for the feed bro, i've returned the peepage...

anyone else?
    test
  6. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Yup.

Dope intro on this... haha, as always this track is Soopa Smooth... any samples on this, because there's some fine arrangement and chopping going on... drums are nice and crisp... haha, bassline is sickening... the vibe of this beat matches the laid back flow of the emcee and he utilizes the track nicely. Hotness man.
    test
  7. Soopa of I.M.E.

word @UB thanx for your feed man....i'll go look for your thread now....

oh, and yeah there are like 2 samples in this...

-Soopa-
    test
  8. IN-feKt

IN-feKt Northern Affiliate

OH MAN....this is on some ill mellow vibe, im really feelin it...the rhymin is straight, i like the rappers delivery, realy nice, rides with the beat perfectly. The beat is crazy, on some pete rock type of vibe, at the same time added a little bit of an rnb vibe...

this is too ill, you've really made something special
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.